BrandBlack

Those red/gum Rare metals are [emoji]128293[/emoji]. I was holding out for the greys to get marked down, but I need them in my life.

I'm not sure if it's just me but i'm getting some weird customer service from revolve - the status on my ordered items has been stuck at 'verify' for a few days now so I e-mailed them and I received a reply saying that 'We have placed two small refunds on your credit card (both under $1.00). We need you to contact your credit card company and get those amounts. Once you contact us, provide us with the correct amounts, and we verify that they are correct; we can release the hold on the order and ship it out to you.' and that I was supposed to have received an e-mail about this. I'll check with the company soon and hopefully it works out but this just seems weird personally.

I'm not sure if it's just me but i'm getting some weird customer service from revolve - the status on my ordered items has been stuck at 'verify' for a few days now so I e-mailed them and I received a reply saying that 'We have placed two small refunds on your credit card (both under $1.00). We need you to contact your credit card company and get those amounts. Once you contact us, provide us with the correct amounts, and we verify that they are correct; we can release the hold on the order and ship it out to you.' and that I was supposed to have received an e-mail about this. I'll check with the company soon and hopefully it works out but this just seems weird personally.

Not to sound like a D, but what is " a few days"? Was it like over the weekend? Plus, today is a holiday.

Just bought my 2nd pair of rare metal ( red colorway) instead of getting a pair of future legends. I am having buyers remorse lol....andybody have both rare metal and future legends 5hat can comment on the differences?

Just bought my 2nd pair of rare metal ( red colorway) instead of getting a pair of future legends. I am having buyers remorse lol....andybody have both rare metal and future legends 5hat can comment on the differences?

You might be able to go to weartesters.com or summon Mr. duke40 duke40 for some info.....

I'm a little curious about the "Tennis" model... looks like a pretty solid performance shoe. Futurelegend lows looking good as well

@PASSPORTkenny  would love to see some shots when they arrive. That colorway should be fantastic

Just got my first pair of Brandblack shoes - the JCrossover 2.5 lows in off-white and quality is great except for some slight fraying on the outsole :/ Almost feel like just keeping them for casual but probably can't resist trying them on court.

Last edited:
mizunosocks mizunosocks lol that's the problem with all brandblack shoes they feel so good you got to hoop in them but they looks so good you got to were them lol. I hand the shoe cleaning guy in the middle of the mall like yoo those is fresh but wtf are they lol

Last edited:
I read that the newer jc2 c/w's (triple white, black, navy) have a tighter knit pattern, would it be same sizing as the older c/w's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom