BrandBlack

Lows and I haven't even played in them.

One of the downsides of pure knit is that it noticeably stretches.  My mids don't have any containment in the forefoot anymore, and that was only after about 45 games.  I play in most of my other shoes at least 80-90 games before they become unplayable, usually because the cushioning dies out.

Obviously the lows might have their own set of issues.  Honestly, I don't think the JC2 is that great overall, aside from the very good Jetlon cushioning and comfort.  Not a fan of the transition.
I actually agree - though this is purely from wearing them casually. I own the JC2 Lows and while the materials are gorgeous and cushioning/comfort is good, it just doesn't feel that smooth transition-wise although this might be due to the fact that I haven't played in them. My favourite lows that I still play in are the Adidas Low Motions and they're a much simpler shoe and feel a lot smoother transition-wise and not as 'blocky'.

Does anyone have any photos of what the reflective upper looks like on the Rare Metal Liquid Metal?

Last edited:

I actually agree - though this is purely from wearing them casually. I own the JC2 Lows and while the materials are gorgeous and cushioning/comfort is good, it just doesn't feel that smooth transition-wise although this might be due to the fact that I haven't played in them. My favourite lows that I still play in are the Adidas Low Motions and they're a much simpler shoe and feel a lot smoother transition-wise and not as 'blocky'.
Low Motions???

Major internet props man.  I had two pairs of those back during the first Pure Motion days.  One regular pair and one "NBA SM" pair.  The SM pair had a very squishy midsole/insole, while the regular pair was firm like the Supernatural Creators.  SN Creators, TS Low Motions, Rose 1...some of my favorite performers ever.  Transition and feel underfoot was amazing in those shoes.

Low Motions???

Major internet props man.  I had two pairs of those back during the first Pure Motion days.  One regular pair and one "NBA SM" pair.  The SM pair had a very squishy midsole/insole, while the regular pair was firm like the Supernatural Creators.  SN Creators, TS Low Motions, Rose 1...some of my favorite performers ever.  Transition and feel underfoot was amazing in those shoes.

Still have 2 pairs of Rose 1.5s ASG I picked up from ebay a few years ago (I actually bought 4 pairs). The most responsive shoes i've ever worn and the most explosive i've felt in a basketball shoe. I ball in them very rarely, now as the body ages, i need a tad more cushion compared to the minimalist approach.

Thanks man - mine happen to be the SM versions which I thought were too mushy and soft at first but they're just so smooth it doesn't really matter (honestly feel it's more comfy than the boost on the Rose 5). Still wish I could get a TS pair or try the supernatural creators but I still have a pair of St. Patrick's Rose 1.5 in great condition which I only use when playing indoors - a pretty rare occasion here. Recent shoes might be better-fitting but man everything just works so well together on these as you and master have said.

Appreciate the links, I copped from DSG.
I planned on going to BaitSF, but an early afternoon birthday party put that trip in doubt.

Socks are included from other retailers as well.

I'm waiting for FNL so I can get 15% cashback and promo code if not excluded. Anybody got an extra reward? lol

edit: cashback dropped to 3% >:

Last edited:
Definitely an impulse buy for me (just saw them on IG last night). Really nice color scheme though, so I hope they don't disappoint. Looks like they're selling well even with the wider release.

Yes, every pair comes with the socks, extra laces, WT branded box and shoe bag

Last edited:
Yeah it works but I already ordered off FNL. BB charges tax for Cali residents so after cashback and I get a $20 rewards it's pretty much a wash or else I'd cancel my order. Besides they don't accept PayPal, that's where my sneaker funds are tied to.

Good deal for those that were on the fence and doesn't get charged tax.

Back
Top Bottom