BrandBlack

The Lightning’s are the best to go with for better fit. The Jigsaw fit longer than the Thunders (which already fit a little big in the forefoot), the Lightning’s have a more one to one fit (if you don’t mind the colorways).

Has BrandBlack stopped making basketball shoes?

They've made shoes like the Delta and stuff that they SAY are for basketball but they're not really good for ball. Not sure what has been taking them so long to release something else. Maybe they have to to take a break from basketball for a while since J Crawford left and they don't really have anyone to showcase their basketball line...

Not confirmed, but yes. Santa Ana will be the basketball side, while BB is.going the street/fashion side. Again, not confirmed, but you know...

Wow, I like the "BrandBlack" name more than "Santa Ana".

Hey what kind of shoes are those?
These are the new Santa Ana's :rolleyes

Thanks for the info

I believe the next basketball shoe is going to be revealed during the dunk contest but like duke40 said, under the Santa Ana side of things. I'm already drooling in anticipation. I should get that checked out. :lol:

I believe the next basketball shoe is going to be revealed during the dunk contest but like duke40 said, under the Santa Ana side of things. I'm already drooling in anticipation. I should get that checked out. :lol:

Will it be Oladipo, nance, or AG?

Bias has me (wanting) going to LNJ but I have a feeling it's one of the other two. In any case, I'm super excited for that reveal. I want to head to their offices and try on a pair. LOL

David's IG said "dunk contest and all star". If true, it has to be oladipo. I was thinking nance because of LA and Ball.

In dunk contest and All-star game, that pretty much eliminates Nance.

The black pair reminds me of Curry 4 lol

There are a few pairs popping back up on Finishline, and you could still use a $10 off code bringing the Rare Metals down to 34.98 for the Thunders or 39.98 for the Lightnings. There are some few Future Legend mids popping up too.

You got a code? Lol

I don’t sorry, I had one for $10 off anniversary thing or whatever but I didn’t use it (then these show up a week later haha).

I just got my Lightning’s in and oh boy do they feel better than the Jigsaws in terms fit. The Jigsaws just feel way too long, I still play in them but these feel closer to a fuse and closer to the foot.

Can’t wait to play in these tomorrow, remind me of my Thunders but with slightly better fit. Jigsaws definitely come in last in terms of playability.

I don’t sorry, I had one for $10 off anniversary thing or whatever but I didn’t use it (then these show up a week later haha).

I just got my Lightning’s in and oh boy do they feel better than the Jigsaws in terms fit. The Jigsaws just feel way too long, I still play in them but these feel closer to a fuse and closer to the foot.

Can’t wait to play in these tomorrow, remind me of my Thunders but with slightly better fit. Jigsaws definitely come in last in terms of playability.

It's cool about the code, thank you for the post. I was able to get a pair $54.99 shipped!

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-10 at 12.35.44 PM.jpeg
100$ for both today. Cant wear them till summer

Back
Top Bottom