Brandon Roy may have only 1 or more 2 seasons left....

Originally Posted by CP1708

Mike, you was tellin me I was full of @#$%.........you don't have to say you're sorry, I forgive you. Lol
roll.gif

I feel bad for Roy though. Its a shame his career is going to end like this. Portland will be going back to the building blocks. 

Just imagine if they took Durant. All of this wouldn't matter because it'll give Durant his time to shine. 

i wonder if you don't have cartilage what the hell are they operating on after that point? hell tim hardaway played with no knees for atleast 3 seasons in the twilight years for miami

i wonder if you don't have cartilage what the hell are they operating on after that point? hell tim hardaway played with no knees for atleast 3 seasons in the twilight years for miami

Originally Posted by jtc85

His most recent surgery was to just go in and clean up the knees to try and reduce aggravation from loose cartilage???? at least that is how they explained it in the papers up here.  Portland doesn't even need Roy anymore, we have Matthews who is more than capable of playing SG.  What the Blazers need is a legit center and more consistent scoring from the small forward position(Batum needs to step it up).  Our bench is decent with Dante, Rudy, and Patty. 

Originally Posted by jtc85

His most recent surgery was to just go in and clean up the knees to try and reduce aggravation from loose cartilage???? at least that is how they explained it in the papers up here.  Portland doesn't even need Roy anymore, we have Matthews who is more than capable of playing SG.  What the Blazers need is a legit center and more consistent scoring from the small forward position(Batum needs to step it up).  Our bench is decent with Dante, Rudy, and Patty. 

Ugh. Blazers just need to trade him to a bottom feeder for some draft pick and a serviceable player.

Ugh. Blazers just need to trade him to a bottom feeder for some draft pick and a serviceable player.

Originally Posted by Noskey

No GM in their right mind is trading for that contract. None. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

No GM in their right mind is trading for that contract. None. 

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

And people compared him to kd?
Hindsight is 20/20.  Ask anyone 2 guard in the league and they tell you B-Roy is one the hardest covers in the L.  (When healthy of course)

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

And people compared him to kd?
Hindsight is 20/20.  Ask anyone 2 guard in the league and they tell you B-Roy is one the hardest covers in the L.  (When healthy of course)

How has Portland not fired their entire medical staff yet??? Phoenix's staff turned Shaq into an all-star 2 years ago but all this staff does is run its own players out of the league.

How has Portland not fired their entire medical staff yet??? Phoenix's staff turned Shaq into an all-star 2 years ago but all this staff does is run its own players out of the league.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

How has Portland not fired their entire medical staff yet???
This. They've systematically ruined this team. McMillan doesnt get enough credit, imo, for how he keeps this team going. I dont know what it's gonna take for this staff to get fired though. Maybe when Aldridge goes down with a shattered knee or something
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

How has Portland not fired their entire medical staff yet???
This. They've systematically ruined this team. McMillan doesnt get enough credit, imo, for how he keeps this team going. I dont know what it's gonna take for this staff to get fired though. Maybe when Aldridge goes down with a shattered knee or something
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom