Brandon Roy new shoes at practice

These are garbage, Nike needs to stop with all the fusion and hybrid junk they keep putting out, b/c they keep sitting on the shelves

these r kinda fire
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

These are garbage, Nike needs to stop with all the fusion and hybrid junk they keep putting out, b/c they keep sitting on the shelves

Well thats not exactly true...

*Looking for Penny Blue Foams*

laugh.gif
Fusions sell. The Sharkley was well receieved last spring/summer, and we all know how Jordan Brand's rendition of the fusions is going.

Me personally, I don't like, nor cop.

I WISH I had a picture (and maybe someone can kind one) but most of the Garfield HS boys basketball team (roy's alma mater) had on a white/purple/blackcolorway of this shoe against Franklin HS for the MLK Classic. This colorway looks pretty decent. I wasn't able to find a pic but maybe someone else can.
frown.gif

yo i saw these phenoms in ftl they r whack i actually wanted dem cuz they looked sicked d wills one of my favorite players but when i saw these in person i wuzlike these r dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodle they r now out

^^theyre out now at ya local footlockers but I must warn they're whack I wuz da first one who sed I wuz coppin I liked when evryone wuz sayin theyere whackn now I agree they're whack

There was one good colorway at footlocker. White/black patent and Ice Blue soles. Tried them on, and they were very comfortable, and surprisingly not heavy.Zoom was responsive, fit around the ankle was tight. They definitely felt better than the blue chip. More locked it, and more comfortable. Now I know why theyare wearing the phenom instead of the blue chip. Not bad for 88 dollars retail. I thought about buying, but I have too many shoes on their way to me right now.

Um change of heart on da way home from work scooped da dwill n rudy phenoms they grew on me

Back
Top Bottom