Brandon Roy seriously trying to come back?!

pimp.gif

Washington Husky, Tony Wroten says, "I've been working out with Brandon back home this offseason. You wouldn't be able to tell he hurt his knee. He's back like his old self, maybe better."
179100_10150922416496137_1210348489_n.jpg

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Well I hope the guy the best but this is a terrible idea. I just hope whoever decides to sign him doesn't give him some ridiculous contract. The guys body isn't going to hold up to the rigors of an NBA season.
I think it's terrible also, but I guess he got something to prove and basketball is his life. I can't knock him for trying.

He can't go back to the Blazers even if he wanted to, until 2014-15 season because amnesty clause prohibits you from going back to that team until that contract is up

Warriors would be a good look. A Roy and Curry back court
sick.gif

he should try and make a come back. Why the hell not he has enough skill. Surround the area with enough muscle and he has a chance to make it back. I really hope he does. AND even better if he does as a laker.

So many terrible suggestions. He needs to go to a contender while he can.

Man all you dudes in here actually thinking he will produce need a reality check. Did you even see him in the last year in Portland? Dude couldn't move and was one of the biggest liabilities on defense I have ever seen. It seems like a lot of you are thinking he is going to come back and like he was. Only way he gets legit playing time is if he goes to a crappy team that doesn't have any better options.

I loved how BRoy used to play, but his career is over.

he will never get starter minutes again but if he is with a team like the Lakers, he just needs to come in and give a spark off the bench. 10-12 points a game.

Back
Top Bottom