Brands of yesterday

Somewhat related but do cats still wear wife beaters lol? Like in the summer.

I remember that was a thing.

And "wife beater" would not work today lol

Wife beater + NT denim + visor + rectangular rimless gradient sunglasse + figaro chain :lol:

Southpole (back during my broke boy shopping at JC Penney days)

LRG

Fly Society (got one shirt from them that I don't wear because it's too big)

Dolo Clothing Co (still rock my Twitter inspired "Following Nobody" shirt from them. Wish I would have got my hands on that "Donkey of the Day" colab they did with C Tha God a couple years back)

Lot 29 (still have my all brown Wile E Coyote coat with the all fur inside)

Can't believe the hate for Pink Dolphin. Some of their joints are worth adding to the closet. Bought a pair of black & gold slides off them last year. I rock those joints everyday when I'm chilling in the house.

Like somebody else said, I can't believe Bape is still popular. I remember back in the early 2000s when I was paying attention to that brand because of Soulja Boy & Lil Wayne. Back then it was all about having those look-a-like/knockoff AF1 Lows & the camo hoodies. Currently own two shirts and a snapback from them. Want to get one camo hoodie and leave that brand alone because of the price.

Glad to see brands like Fubu & Karl Kani back in play. Plan on picking up some pieces from both companies. Just recently bought a white Kani snapback off Urban Outfitters. That Puma X Fubu colab is nice as well.

Bape was pretty much dead until they came back and did collabs with superstars and ****. That’s really the key. Get the biggest names to wear your **** and **** will sell out.

Going to show my age.

Vuarnet
Tretorn
Jams
Jordache
Starter
Troop

Fam then I guess you showed my age too because I remember those brands. I remember stores like County Seat and Miller's Outpost and coppin Skidz and Cross Color. Where I'm from another big brand was Ellessee. They were just some generic suedeish shoes everyone wore like Hi-Tec boots when cats thought they were in Jodeci.

Fam then I guess you showed my age too because I remember those brands. I remember stores like County Seat and Miller's Outpost and coppin Skidz and Cross Color. Where I'm from another big brand was Ellessee. They were just some generic suedeish shoes everyone wore like Hi-Tec boots when cats thought they were in Jodeci.
Ellesse was everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom