Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

I had a wise man tell me this a few years ago.

"They're all *@*!+% except your mother and your sister". Its a bit extreme but will protect you from a lot of messed up situations.

I'll reply for the page 14 but I have a feeling this is going to be some boogawolf looking broad... 
ohwell.gif

She wanted to be a ho and sleep around and you found out. I really hope you're not angry about that. Just imagine what would have happened if this were years down the road and you had a family and a home built with her.

I had a wise man tell me this a few years ago.

"They're all *@*!+% except your mother and your sister". Its a bit extreme but will protect you from a lot of messed up situations.

I'll reply for the page 14 but I have a feeling this is going to be some boogawolf looking broad... 
ohwell.gif

She wanted to be a ho and sleep around and you found out. I really hope you're not angry about that. Just imagine what would have happened if this were years down the road and you had a family and a home built with her.

Sorry this had to happen to you. Depending on how much this will affect you, it might take a while for you to heal. Just focus and concentrate on you. Do things that keep you occupied and surround yourself with a support system of friends and family that can lift you up. Don't let this make you weak-minded and vulnerable. Once you get through this, you will only become stronger and overall a better person.

As for the whole debate on if he had the right to snoop on his girl's phone because it is an invasion of privacy. I don't know...I can see both sides of the argument. My ex was very sneaky though. He used to put the number of the girl he was cheating on me with under guy names or names of his other boys. I never snooped in his phone or anything of his. His mistress told me he used to that. If a cheater is smarter, they would hide all that evidence from any of type of communication tool that they use.

Sorry this had to happen to you. Depending on how much this will affect you, it might take a while for you to heal. Just focus and concentrate on you. Do things that keep you occupied and surround yourself with a support system of friends and family that can lift you up. Don't let this make you weak-minded and vulnerable. Once you get through this, you will only become stronger and overall a better person.

As for the whole debate on if he had the right to snoop on his girl's phone because it is an invasion of privacy. I don't know...I can see both sides of the argument. My ex was very sneaky though. He used to put the number of the girl he was cheating on me with under guy names or names of his other boys. I never snooped in his phone or anything of his. His mistress told me he used to that. If a cheater is smarter, they would hide all that evidence from any of type of communication tool that they use.

OK guys sorry for holding out on pics so long, and thank again for the support. I actually talked to her in person yesterday because she was having trouble with her roomate, and i actually had thie weird feeling that i didnt know her. I didn't feel like hugging her or anything. It was like meeting a person for the first time. I deleted everything I have of her, gave her back all the Vday crap, all the pics I had of her, but kept a s** tape 
happy.gif
. She says she is moving to Utah with her mom soon and honestly I think that will help me more to get over the situation and focus more on school and me in general.

BTW i met this girl in high school and knew her for a while, always had somehwat of a crush on her, but it wasn't that big of a deal. She was actually my prom date, smh. But like anyone we catch feelings when you start hanging out a lot with that person. And like I said i did everything right in the relationship so she wouldn't cheat on me. I once told her in drama class that if she ever did cheat on me I would break up with her in a second, no matter how serious we were because to me that is the lowest point a relationship can ever reach (I know people have other opinions). I just don't like the fact of your gfs lips on some other dude, I actually have been sick thinking about the girl, whenever I do my stomach kinda turns and I feel nauseous. But this is all a part of growing up.

I told my dad i dont talk to this girl anymore and he said its alright and to man up, which is true.

And yesterday was the first day of school, and I got a number from a new girl 
pimp.gif
, and I'm starting to talk to some other girl, but she wants to get all serious. Not about that life anymore, and she aint that cute ! lol

Well anyways thanks again for the support fam and sorry for holding out on pics. Good thing I never took her to Disneyland like she wanted, LMAO.

And here is the dog she gave me,
embarassed.gif
. I actually had to let my uncle take care of him because he was barking too much in the backyard. About 2 months later he ran away and I never found em.
frown.gif
. I never told her though, probably never will. And I was prob as attached with him as much as her, got him when he was a little pup.

And life moves on, on second at a time.

Thanks for the support guys and sorry again for holdin gout on pics and not flaming.

NT <3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OK guys sorry for holding out on pics so long, and thank again for the support. I actually talked to her in person yesterday because she was having trouble with her roomate, and i actually had thie weird feeling that i didnt know her. I didn't feel like hugging her or anything. It was like meeting a person for the first time. I deleted everything I have of her, gave her back all the Vday crap, all the pics I had of her, but kept a s** tape 
happy.gif
. She says she is moving to Utah with her mom soon and honestly I think that will help me more to get over the situation and focus more on school and me in general.

BTW i met this girl in high school and knew her for a while, always had somehwat of a crush on her, but it wasn't that big of a deal. She was actually my prom date, smh. But like anyone we catch feelings when you start hanging out a lot with that person. And like I said i did everything right in the relationship so she wouldn't cheat on me. I once told her in drama class that if she ever did cheat on me I would break up with her in a second, no matter how serious we were because to me that is the lowest point a relationship can ever reach (I know people have other opinions). I just don't like the fact of your gfs lips on some other dude, I actually have been sick thinking about the girl, whenever I do my stomach kinda turns and I feel nauseous. But this is all a part of growing up.

I told my dad i dont talk to this girl anymore and he said its alright and to man up, which is true.

And yesterday was the first day of school, and I got a number from a new girl 
pimp.gif
, and I'm starting to talk to some other girl, but she wants to get all serious. Not about that life anymore, and she aint that cute ! lol

Well anyways thanks again for the support fam and sorry for holding out on pics. Good thing I never took her to Disneyland like she wanted, LMAO.

And here is the dog she gave me,
embarassed.gif
. I actually had to let my uncle take care of him because he was barking too much in the backyard. About 2 months later he ran away and I never found em.
frown.gif
. I never told her though, probably never will. And I was prob as attached with him as much as her, got him when he was a little pup.

And life moves on, on second at a time.

Thanks for the support guys and sorry again for holdin gout on pics and not flaming.

NT <3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Time to move on, your ex is cute but there is better girls out there. You know one's that actually like you and aren't $#@*%%.

Damn it really took 14 pgs to get pics.
laugh.gif

Time to move on, your ex is cute but there is better girls out there. You know one's that actually like you and aren't $#@*%%.

Damn it really took 14 pgs to get pics.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ coming thru w/ the pics ... better late than never ...

frown.gif
@ the dog running away

keep it moving though ... it takes time ... but don't go back to her

pimp.gif
@ coming thru w/ the pics ... better late than never ...

frown.gif
@ the dog running away

keep it moving though ... it takes time ... but don't go back to her

Back
Top Bottom