Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

demize

Banned
So Ive been with this chick for about 2 and a half years. Everything was cool we both had our ups and downs. To be honest i should have broken up with her a while back, well tonight she fell asleep early and well i decided to look in her phone. I was honestly looking for some shady %+$!. Well i found what i was looking....she was talking to some guy about them kissing and dancing. Then i was like well...%+$! just got real on me. Then i proceeded to get one more smash in, when she declined i just went RAGGEEE on her...lulz. (dont worry no Chris Brown). I told her well u would if my name was ******** would you. B**** gave me the stoneface look, like i wouldnt find out.

But its all good fam, Im glad i found out.....and well all my friends are asleep and you guys are the only other bros I got haha ALL BROMO

No pics sorry, there is a....nvm...

I apologize for the bad grammar...

So Ive been with this chick for about 2 and a half years. Everything was cool we both had our ups and downs. To be honest i should have broken up with her a while back, well tonight she fell asleep early and well i decided to look in her phone. I was honestly looking for some shady %+$!. Well i found what i was looking....she was talking to some guy about them kissing and dancing. Then i was like well...%+$! just got real on me. Then i proceeded to get one more smash in, when she declined i just went RAGGEEE on her...lulz. (dont worry no Chris Brown). I told her well u would if my name was ******** would you. B**** gave me the stoneface look, like i wouldnt find out.

But its all good fam, Im glad i found out.....and well all my friends are asleep and you guys are the only other bros I got haha ALL BROMO

No pics sorry, there is a....nvm...

I apologize for the bad grammar...

Looking through your girls phone
30t6p3b.gif

My girls been acting up, cant wait to see her face when all she gets for vday is a card

30t6p3b.gif

My girls been acting up, cant wait to see her face when all she gets for vday is a card

Pics.. nah j/k at least you found out before you simped on her for V-day, nothing worse then spending cash on a cheating $%^&*

No but srs pics
nerd.gif

Pics.. nah j/k at least you found out before you simped on her for V-day, nothing worse then spending cash on a cheating $%^&*

No but srs pics
nerd.gif

Glad you kicked her to the curb
pimp.gif

After 2+ years it's hard to do, even when a *&^@# does something like that.

Glad you kicked her to the curb
pimp.gif

After 2+ years it's hard to do, even when a *&^@# does something like that.

Damn, 2.5 years and she does that? 
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry to hear. Air her out thread in disguise?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

30t6p3b.gif

Imagine what she will "get" you then bro.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

30t6p3b.gif

Imagine what she will "get" you then bro.
eyes.gif

Sucks you had to find out that way.

I know when you made this topic, you just want support from a community so i'll give it to you. Stay strong OP.

Sucks you had to find out that way.

I know when you made this topic, you just want support from a community so i'll give it to you. Stay strong OP.

We got 6 billion people in the world fam. The possibilities are endless. Impossible is nothing. Adidas.

We got 6 billion people in the world fam. The possibilities are endless. Impossible is nothing. Adidas.

Honestly, I liked when my ex used to look through my phone because he never found anything so it just gave me license to guilt him into driving me to Jersey to buy nail polish
devil.gif

Honestly, I liked when my ex used to look through my phone because he never found anything so it just gave me license to guilt him into driving me to Jersey to buy nail polish
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom