Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

you have to remember walt PAID his medical bills with DRUG MONEY.
why was he in the hospital in the first place?..because of walter.
Exactly.

Why did Halt think that his wife got into a severe car accident? Walt's fault.

Why did Hank go after the wrong heisenburg? Walt's fault.

Why did Hank beat the .... out of Jesse and almost lose his house and his job? Walt's fault.

Almost every time Hank has gotten some clue to reveal the truth Walt was there to prevent him from doing that. The best example of that was when Walt purposefully crashed his aztec to prevent Hank from finding Gus's meth lab.

I'm expecting Hank to put a gun to Walt's head for all that Walt has done to ruin his life.

Last edited:
Walt can't just supply another country, Arizona, and New Mexico for one month with that crystal blue persuasion and then just stop cooking.  Lots of people coming for heisenberg, not just the DEA
Just when he thought he was out... they pull him back in.

Exactly.
Why did Hank beat the .... out of Jesse and almost lose his house and his job? Walt's fault.
Almost every time Hank has gotten some clue to reveal the truth Walt was there to prevent him from doing that. The best example of that was when Walt purposefully crashed his aztec to prevent Hank from finding Gus's meth lab.
I'm expecting Hank to put a gun to Walt's head for all that Walt has done to ruin his life.

i honestly forgot about that :wow: :wow: im in the middle of rewatching the entire series

hank is about to go HAM!

but whats saying the product has stopped? Todd could be cooking. There's no proof of Walt stopping. He just said he was and we all know of Walt being a liar.
i was just stating that he can't just walk out on the empire.  they literally just got the train rollin. :pimp:

Exactly.
I feel you but it's not about whose fault it is. Walt paying for Hank's medical bills with drug money implicates Hank whether he knew or not, whether he likes it or not.

Still expect Hank to die though. Never cared for him as a cop, he let a rookie wannabe drug kingpin outsmart him every step of the way, the truth of the matter is he never caught on to Gus or Mike and never would if it wasn't for Walt, I mean look at this promotion he got, it's because Walt took out Gus, hell with the right person to frame all of this they could make it look like Hank knew and Walt was looking out for him and doing him favors :lol: , and I honestly feel he was never that good of a detective to warrant much of a Hank vs. Walt "showdown" that's possibly being set up for the last half of this final season.

EDIT

Dope trailer though. With that Inception music and the part where that doctored voice calls Hank, it reminded me of Batman :lol:

I wonder if when Hank confronts Walt he'll reveal he was the call warning him or if who called will be forgotten as a plot thread.

Last edited:
Season 4 = Giancarlo Esposito
Season 5 = Jonathan Banks
Season 6 = Dean Norris

Hank is gonna be next in line for those Emmy scenes :pimp:

Exactly.

i know hank is a DEA agent but he is also at fault too.

hank asking walt to drive him around to spy and do undercover work.
hank was being TOO persistent and he did things solo, things that his co-workers didn't know.
even hanks boss mention to close the case but noo hank still went snooping.

hank should have taken the promotion but he let it go and gave it to gomez

I feel you but it's not about whose fault it is. Walt paying for Hank's medical bills with drug money implicates Hank whether he knew or not, whether he likes it or not.
Still expect Hank to die though. Never cared for him as a cop, he let a rookie wannabe drug kingpin outsmart him every step of the way, the truth of the matter is he never caught on to Gus or Mike and never would if it wasn't for Walt, I mean look at this promotion he got, it's because Walt took out Gus, hell with the right person to frame all of this they could make it look like Hank knew and Walt was looking out for him and doing him favors
laugh.gif
, and I honestly feel he was never that good of a detective to warrant much of a Hank vs. Walt "showdown" that's possibly being set up for the last half of this final season.
EDIT
Dope trailer though. With that Inception music and the part where that doctored voice calls Hank, it reminded me of Batman
laugh.gif

I wonder if when Hank confronts Walt he'll reveal he was the call warning him or if who called will be forgotten as a plot thread.
I see your points. Like others have said, Hank didn't see Walt as a triple og. I think he still has that picture of Walt from ep. 1 in his mind.

I'm inclined to believe that Gus made that call since Walt had no idea that the twins were after him, let alone after Hank.
i know hank is a DEA agent but he is also at fault too.
hank asking walt to drive him around to spy and do undercover work.
hank was being TOO persistent and he did things solo, things that his co-workers didn't know.
even hanks boss mention to close the case but noo hank still went snooping.
hank should have taken the promotion but he let it go and gave it to gomez
I agree, but that's what makes it more dope to watch since you know Hank wants to catch this son of .....

I'm rooting for Hank now.

inb4 Hank's funeral with Skylar and Marie crying.

Team Walt here. Ride or die.

It seems like the dudes who just recently started watching are the ones against Walt. Up in arms with the deaths of Gus, Mike, etc.

Last edited:
I didn't read thru this thread to see if anyone bought it up...but unless that hair is a wig...that's pretty indicative of him not having cancer right?

I didn't read thru this thread to see if anyone bought it up...but unless that hair is a wig...that's pretty indicative of him not having cancer right?

He's not getting chemo. That cough is back and he is taking medication.

It seems like the dudes who just recently started watching are the ones against Walt. Up in arms with the deaths of Gus, Mike, etc.
I've been watching since day 1. I currently wouldn't mind seeing Walt killed, but I'd take him over Hank any day still.

Just that he wouldn't be taking any chemo or radiation. So we could assume that Walt has accepted that he's going to die from the cancer soon... or that he's probably going to die in whatever battle he needs the machine gun for

I'd be willing to guess a vast majority of viewers (both new and old) LOVED Walt killing Gus. The only reason to dislike it is because Gus was such a great villain and losing him sucked, but everyone supported killing Gus, it was poisoning a kid that people had a problem with.

The show has given us plenty of reasons to be against Walt at this point.

Also, for those asking about "How would Hank take down Walt", this might give us an idea of where he'll look..

tumblr_m9uz19QaBF1rzipspo1_500.png

Honestly, I'm team Jesse.

Between Walt and Hank, I'm pretty torn between the two. I can't decide. I love me a villain, but I can't help but root for Hank at the same time I'm rooting for Walt.

I've been watching since day 1. I currently wouldn't mind seeing Walt killed, but I'd take him over Hank any day still.
To me it's just what has Hank ever brought to the table? At what angle are we rooting for these characters? From who is the good guy and who is the bad guy? A moral point of view? Hank always struck me as the cocky guy dedicated to the job and was in a way looking for that big bust to validate his career. I never liked how he use to play Walt like a lame, had some real vitriol toward him when he snapped and beat up Jesse. I just never grew to like him until the twins took him out and he was messing with his minerals (not counting character development this season so far). His rehabilitation phase and when he suspecting Gus was the time I grew to like him but even then to me he just never showed that trait to me where it made me feel he deserved to be the one to bust Walt.

I might just be a sucka for character development so it's hard for me not to root for Walt at this point. Gus dead and Jesse just doesn't have that ambition.
Also, for those asking about "How would Hank take down Walt", this might give us an idea of where he'll look..

tumblr_m9uz19QaBF1rzipspo1_500.png
Walt got a lot of ppl to kill with that m80 :lol: Look at all those living ppl that have seen him as Heisenberg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom