Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I was laughing my ... off yesterday when I found out that the dude that plays Hector doesn't even speak Spanish.

I just watched that conan and that was the scene where my opinion of Skylar was changed.

Jesse on the other hand.

Last edited:
I might be one of the few people who really likes Walt up to this point. He's heading down a road that's about to get really dark but I really feel like his hand was forced in so many situations and he's had to do what's necessary (rather than what's good) to save his family, Jesse and most of all himself along the way.

Na, I still like Walt. I just understand why Sky hates / is terrified of him.

So Ron Forenall just ended up being the guy at the warehouse that the DEA arrested when they visited Lydia. Guess he's just small potatoes

I really dont think Walt or Jesse will ever do anything to eachother. There have been times back in earlier seasons where Walt could have gotten rid of Jesse because Walt was the important one but he has always said he needs a partner to work and he wants Jesse and only Jesse. They started all of this together have become rich because of their good chemistry >D I know Walt is a master manipulator and I know he told him he could care less if he ended up in a barrel in Mexico in S4 but I think Walt genuinely cares about Jesse. Arguments and saying stuff you dont mean are always apart of a relationship. Theyve been in a million arguments, they've both said harsh things to eachother, even beat the **** out of eachother, but theyve always come back to eachother. Idk if im the only one but has anyone else ever thought of Walt being a father figure to Jesse? There's been many times where Walt is just chilling with Jesse instead of being with his family. There's been times where Walt has saved Jesses butt. Not only that I think Jesse being clean as of recent has alot to do with Walt. I know you could always go back and say well Walt is a manipulator and had to save Jesse's butt for the buisness, or he wanted Jesse to get clean to be more productive but I dont think so. As I said Walt spends more time with Jesse than he does his family. And I dont think Jesse is a sucker for buying him that watch either like some said. It was something he didnt have to do, he's just being a good friend. Going back to any previous season Walt woulda probably thrown that **** out and said I hate you. There used to be a time where Walt wanted nothing to do with Jesse outside of cooking Meth. But now he puts that watch on instantly and pretty much tells his wife look what my partner got for me. Now that I think about it Jesse was the only person to give him a gift. I see Jesse as family to Walt.

I really dont think Walt or Jesse will ever do anything to eachother. There have been times back in earlier seasons where Walt could have gotten rid of Jesse because Walt was the important one but he has always said he needs a partner to work and he wants Jesse and only Jesse. They started all of this together have become rich because of their good chemistry >D I know Walt is a master manipulator and I know he told him he could care less if he ended up in a barrel in Mexico in S4 but I think Walt genuinely cares about Jesse. Arguments and saying stuff you dont mean are always apart of a relationship. Theyve been in a million arguments, they've both said harsh things to eachother, even beat the **** out of eachother, but theyve always come back to eachother. Idk if im the only one but has anyone else ever thought of Walt being a father figure to Jesse? There's been many times where Walt is just chilling with Jesse instead of being with his family. There's been times where Walt has saved Jesses butt. Not only that I think Jesse being clean as of recent has alot to do with Walt. I know you could always go back and say well Walt is a manipulator and had to save Jesse's butt for the buisness, or he wanted Jesse to get clean to be more productive but I dont think so. As I said Walt spends more time with Jesse than he does his family. And I dont think Jesse is a sucker for buying him that watch either like some said. It was something he didnt have to do, he's just being a good friend. Going back to any previous season Walt woulda probably thrown that **** out and said I hate you. There used to be a time where Walt wanted nothing to do with Jesse outside of cooking Meth. But now he puts that watch on instantly and pretty much tells his wife look what my partner got for me. Now that I think about it Jesse was the only person to give him a gift. I see Jesse as family to Walt.

the entire time i just realized he IS the only one to give him a gift..... sky should have been the 2nd present & drowned herself

He showed it to Skyler as a trophy of his manipulation. He used a genuinely thoughtful gift from someone who views him as a father figure and close friend to make a point to his wife that "one day you'll love me again, just like this person who gave me the watch" Walt only sees people for their value to him, just like after Jesse broke up with his girl after Walt manipulated him to.. He tried to talk to Walt about it but Walt cared about Mike and the money split.

At this point, Walt cares about his own pride first, business second, and everything else comes after.

I really dont think Walt or Jesse will ever do anything to eachother. There have been times back in earlier seasons where Walt could have gotten rid of Jesse because Walt was the important one but he has always said he needs a partner to work and he wants Jesse and only Jesse.

I think it was season 3 where Walt INSISTS that Jesse be his partner (gets Gale fired). Jesse threatened to give him up after Hank beat him w some ground n pound. Jesse has always managed to mess things up / let his emotions get the better of him.

Also, did anyone read the article in Rolling Stone? I started to read it and came across a possible spoiler on the first page of the article :smh: :smh:

I may be reaching but "Paul wrapped filming for the season and is ready to celebrate" might mean he doesn't make it to the end :wow:

I just don't see how next summer they can shoot 8 more episodes without Pinkman.

UNLESS that New Hampshire thing is true and Walt is 52 and on a brand new path....

I don't know when that article was written, but it might have been near the end of production for he show.. So he might have finished a bit early but that's for the first eight episodes... They're taking a hiatus before the final eight

They go back to shoot the final 8 in November from what I've heard.

And most likely Paul was talking about shooting the last of his episodes for the first half of the final season. I really can't think that Gilligan would take out Jesse this early in the final season, he's the second most important character on the show. Though I can't be too certain, Boardwalk Empire crushed me last season..even though their big swerve came at in the season finale, I just can't see it.

I think Jr will die in a car accident,but him ODing off Walt's blue meth is great for the show IMO.
Jr's life ends because of something created to ensure his future.

Jr has never shown hints of drug use, though... It would be a twist, but kind of out of the blue and not organically developed in he characters and show.

Gilligan has said a theme of the show is actions having consequences.. While that idea fits, so does Jr, Holly, or Skylar dying by drug related actions but not oding. Or he loses his family in another way, like Jr discovers the truth and abandons his dad and leaves with Skylar

Jr has never shown hints of drug use, though... It would be a twist, but kind of out of the blue and not organically developed in he characters and show.

Gilligan has said a theme of the show is actions having consequences.. While that idea fits, so does Jr, Holly, or Skylar dying by drug related actions but not oding. Or he loses his family in another way, like Jr discovers the truth and abandons his dad and leaves with Skylar
But Jr has shown that he succumbs to peer pressure. In season 2 he does something wrong outside of a convenience store.

But Jr has shown that he succumbs to peer pressure. In season 2 he does something wrong outside of a convenience store.

& i remember marie thinking he was smoking weed whem sky actually meant walt & hank took him on a ride

Back
Top Bottom