Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Jr has never shown hints of drug use, though... It would be a twist, but kind of out of the blue and not organically developed in he characters and show.

Gilligan has said a theme of the show is actions having consequences.. While that idea fits, so does Jr, Holly, or Skylar dying by drug related actions but not oding. Or he loses his family in another way, like Jr discovers the truth and abandons his dad and leaves with Skylar
But Jr has shown that he succumbs to peer pressure. In season 2 he does something wrong outside of a convenience store.

& i remember marie thinking he was smoking weed whem sky actually meant walt & hank took him on a ride
Eh, I mean it's a little too late. I mean have we seen any of Walt Jr's friends? Any of them likely to peer pressure him in to doing meth? That's a stretch and something that would need to be built on from last season for me or at least the start of this one.

Character's mentioning their assumptions or incorrectly aren't real clues to this happening and wouldn't be good ones if it did happen.

Not full on opposed to the idea but I just don't see it.

Jr has never shown hints of drug use, though... It would be a twist, but kind of out of the blue and not organically developed in he characters and show.

Gilligan has said a theme of the show is actions having consequences.. While that idea fits, so does Jr, Holly, or Skylar dying by drug related actions but not oding. Or he loses his family in another way, like Jr discovers the truth and abandons his dad and leaves with Skylar
But Jr has shown that he succumbs to peer pressure. In season 2 he does something wrong outside of a convenience store.
& i remember marie thinking he was smoking weed whem sky actually meant walt & hank took him on a ride
Eh, I mean it's a little too late. I mean have we seen any of Walt Jr's friends? Any of them likely to peer pressure him in to doing meth? That's a stretch and something that would need to be built on from last season for me or at least the start of this one.

Character's mentioning their assumptions or incorrectly aren't real clues to this happening and wouldn't be good ones if it did happen.

Not full on opposed to the idea but I just don't see it.
We see Walt Jr.'s best friend Louis, in an episode where Walt invites him for pot roast thanking him for driving Walt Jr. to school. (When Skyler states she "******" Ted) I doubt Walt Jr. would do meth though, that's almost like Walt/Heisenberg doing meth, but it does ring a bell when we see Louis applying for a job at Los Pollos Hermanos in the background. 

Last edited:
I think jesse will kill walt... If pink represents death in this show and Jesse is the PINK MAN!! He gotta be death himself.. Does anyone have a clue what white represents in the show?

WOWWWWWWWW at this preview pic of tonight's episode. Do not click if you don't want any hints or if you aren't caught up. The picture shows something that will happen but not the outcome of it and leaves you thinking WTF?

aw5y9.jpg

Last edited:
WOWWWWWWWW at this preview pic of tonight's episode. Do not click if you don't want any hints or if you aren't caught up. The picture shows something that will happen but not the outcome of it and leaves you thinking WTF?
aw5y9.jpg
He kills Mike

I think jesse will kill walt... If pink represents death in this show and Jesse is the PINK MAN!! He gotta be death himself.. Does anyone have a clue what white represents in the show?
never thought of this. i knew pink/red was a color of death.

the bear (which totally foreshadowed gus's death due to it missing the right side of its face)

the meth super lab

the bathroom in madrigal when the guy did himself with the a.e.d.

possible future ones:

walt jrs car

the baby is always in pink

skylar wrapped floss around her finger until it cut off circulation and it was bright bright red (possible foreshadowing on her death maybe)

i never thought of PINK MAN. but heres what i kinda of think though too. Walt was asked to be in that grey matter technologies with elliot schwartz (schwartz=black+(walter)white=grey). death used as red/pink  (death)red+(walt)white=pink(man). walt or white could refer to something to help the other or something that needs to be there so the other can be possible grey would not be possible without white. and pink would not be possible without white either. maybe im just reaching but maybe its something to think about a little bit.

You lost me with the Schwartz equals black thing..

And on the spoiler, the preview commercial showed he was involved so that picture makes sense

He kills Mike

I was JUST talking to a friend and he said the exact same thing. It all makes sense given that Todd was talking to Walt in the preview for the promo of tonight's episode. Also, this draws back to a couple episodes ago where Walt gives Jesse that "flew too close to sun" speech, in which he was pretty much referring to Mike after he took away his money for hazard pay. In addition, all the cast members and writers of the show have declared tonight's episode as one of the craziest in the history of the show. And Bryan Cranston guaranteed in a Rolling Stones interview that somebody from the cast was gonna be killed this season. Everything is in place but man, I really hope I'm wrong.

You lost me with the Schwartz equals black thing..
And on the spoiler, the preview commercial showed he was involved so that picture makes sense
i thought it may have been a little choppy

schwartz means black in german

elliot (schwartz)+walter (white) were suppose to team up to make (grey) matter technologies (black+white=grey)

than the whole 

Death being (red)+ walter (white)= jesse (pink)man

red + white = pink

i was just saying maybe the color white represents something that needs to be there for something to work

or maybe not just the color but walter white himself (not to be confused with hiesenburg) 

When did walt "hate eff " skyler?

season 1 or 2. he still had cancer i believe.

whats her face came out of the shower and had some face goop on... walt bent her over and smashed her face into a wall. great moment.

He kills Mike

thats not even a real spoiler, imo. your assumption based on that pic, seems like an OD reach for this episode. too much unsettled with the new operation for that to make sense. i think Mike and Walt eventually clash heads.... which inevitably leads to a Jesse-Walt stand off at the end of the series.

but i dont know ishhh, and neither do any of you guys. literally anything can happen. like i mentioned previously. sometimes its better to sit back and enjoy a show... instead of watching it with a sherlock holmes starter kit. not everything is a clue or symbolism. what makes the show awesome is the subtle references that branch over from season to season.

every little close up isnt telling you another story. in fact, i think they're trolling some of you net detectives and bloggers....

ready for tonights episode. i like not knowing whats next... really the only thing i like about this show.

i thought it may have been a little choppy

schwartz means black in german
elliot (schwartz)+walter (white) were suppose to team up to make (grey) matter technologies (black+white=grey)

than the whole 

Death being (red)+ walter (white)= jesse (pink)man

red + white = pink

i was just saying maybe the color white represents something that needs to be there for something to work
or maybe not just the color but walter white himself (not to be confused with hiesenburg) 

I understood the rest of what you were saying, but I didn't know Schwartz was black on German

With a TV show episode being only ~40 minutes, every single scene is planned perfectly to showcase something. There are no moments in a show like this that are done just for the hell of it or to "troll net detectives and bloggers." I can guarantee that each episode ends up being at least 50+ minutes once it gets to the production room and they have to cut miscellaneous scenes out most of the time. The floss scene with Skyler is really spooky and if the spoiler mentioned a few pages back is correct, then it's going to make a lot of sense, and I'm also going to be pissed that it had to happen like that.
Y'all cats acting like TV shows are just 40 minutes of entertainment are wrong. People can teach classes on TV shows like Breaking Bad for at least four semesters.

Seriously people.. You can't reference a spoiler, say the scene involved, and then give your reaction to it.. It's not hard to figure out what it might mean.

Theories are fine, foreshadowing is cool to discuss, but if it's an actual spoiler.. Do not discuss it in here. Or keep EVERYTHING about it in a spoiler tag that you warn us a real spoiler.

And yes, every moment or scene might have deeper meanings, but it's not guaranteed to be a prediction and sometimes people do just pull stuff out of thin air.

Now I understand why Damon Lindelof trolled people so hard with Lost.

Look how easy it is...Look how people are asking for it.

outside of that rolling stone article... i dont think anything in here can really be classified as a spoiler. all of these 'spoiler [+]' posts are essentially just fan reaction, half baked theories and wild speculation (that usually gets proved wrong by the next episode). this is #NT, we dont know ishh. unless Vince Gilligan registered in the last few weeks, i think youre good.

at the end of the day... its a fictional TV show that we're discussing with strangers via the internet. in other words, not that serious.

since jesse is 'the guy' now, and mike's crew is 2 men short... i bet he has to train some new recruits. i bet that nanny cam dude shoots a dog or armadillo... or something.

talk later guise. we'll see how many of our dumb theories come to fruition.

Of course it's not that serious.. But I'm just making sure legit spoilers stay out of the thread. Things do get out and I think the majority of us don't want to know about them.

Back
Top Bottom