Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

man.. if they would have added the plop sound at the end there it would have been classic...

everyone know that sound when the duece hits the water.. but man

Last edited:
Welp.

As smart as Walt is he's really going to leave something that incriminating lying around in his bathroom?

tumblr_m6ifbdk8wj1qajs6l.gif

who ends a show like that?
Good storytellers who know that Hank had to find out at some point.. and were smart enough to leave it as a cliffhanger.

Was I the only one that expected something awful to happen by the pool? Like Walt Jr falling in and taking Holly with him?

That ending really explains how they began the season with Walt in another state looking rugged and ordering a trunk full of guns.

Good storytellers who know that Hank had to find out at some point.. and were smart enough to leave it as a cliffhanger.

Was I the only one that expected something awful to happen by the pool? Like Walt Jr falling in and taking Holly with him?

i was expecting the guy walt, jesse and mike met in the desert to show up at walt's front door.

So will it be the choppers or the ricin that Hank gets?

ricin is for hank....he always getting walt coffee

time for walt to serve him up

the choppa might be for Jessie?

i felt bad for jessie

he was looking slummy

thought he was bout to pull out a meth pipe

seen the gun and knew...he is scared to death of walt...almost like walt was with gus ...nicee

real paranoid like

Last edited:
Whew.

For the past few months I've been watching this show under the fear that a spoiler was true.

Thankfully it wasn't.

Hank is doomed though. He knows what happened to the ASAC before him. If the DEA finds out, they would absolutely think Hank has been in on this the whole time and has been leading the DEA astray. He's leaving that bathroom Elvis style.

Last edited:
who ends a show like that?

Nope.

I was cringing that entire scene. I was expecting Holly to burst into flames or something when Walt Jr. put the sunscreen on her.

Why did Walt put a gun in Jessie's bag?

And I thought Walt jr and the baby were gonna get killed or something during that pool scene. I know thats what the directors wanted.

ALSO, WHY DID HANK TAKE A **** IN THE BEDROOM BATHROOM?

Back
Top Bottom