Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Walt is gonna win tonight...this whole 8-episode arc is supposed to show his dominance and I'm guessing the last 8 will be his downfall. I just hope that flashforward at Denny's in the premiere doesn't lead to the very last scene of the series :lol: And while I understand the Scarface influence, I will be disappointed if the series finale is just an exact carbon copy of how Scarface ended...there's no creativity in that.

Last edited:
What are you guys gonna do after tonights episode?
frown.gif
Create a time machine so I can watch ep. 9.

if that ****ing Internet Explorer commercial is off the air by the time part 2 starts, I will consider this year long break a good thing.

Last edited:
if that ****ing Internet Explorer commercial is off the air by the time part 2 starts, I will consider this year long break a good thing.
laugh.gif
 One of the worst ever. "...And it feels like I am just too close to love you..."

I really really hate it. Does anybody ever say "Well Google Chrome is good, but that commercial made me switch to IE"?

Letting the show run on DVR for the first 15 min is really hard when I am so excited for that night's episode, but so worth it.

How in the hell were you right from season one? The whole thing wasn't purgatory. The only thing that was that was the flash sideways in the final season. Everything from seasons 1-5 and the present scenes in 6 happened. So how could you have been right since season 1?
Cuz just saying the word purgatory doesn't mean you were right.

Speaking in terms of the ending. A lot of us said that in the end the big picture would be purgatory..and it was. Writer/producers continued to deny it every season after it came up in a Q and A during season 1 only to validate our guess in the finale.

The show definitely wasn't about the piss river or battling the others.
You're not even being clear with your summary of what some of you said. I remember the purgatory theories. There were more the island is purgatory theories than something in the end will be purgatory. Please feel free to quote yourself or anybody else saying in the final season we'll find out that purgatory will be involved. Otherwise this is bull ****.

The questions to the creators and writers were specific in asking about purgatory. That's why they denied them. To this date until S6 actually happened nobody was saying the flash sideways was purgatory. In fact during S6 there were ppl theorizing alternate realities and a war between the two when the flash sideways started.

And again what guess was validated? Just saying the word purgatory does not mean you were right.
What are you guys gonna do after tonights episode? :frown:

Boardwalk Empire.
Plus Homeland.

Last edited:
I actually like that commercial, especially the song used in it. :pimp:

It's not so much the song, It's just that when I'm watching the show with SRS on then the commercial comes on, its super loud and obnoxious. I don't want to hear that at 10PM Sunday night. And if you catch the 11:30 re-run you're subject to it again 3 or 4 more times. Terrible. Someone got paid for that crap, too.

Last edited:
I'm sad that Breaking Bad is going to be gone for a year.

But I got football, Mad Men, and The Wire to keep me occupied until then.

:smokin

i like boardwalk empire/sons of anarchy/american horror story/dexter

but i will still yearn for breaking bad =/

only thing that could compare is football 

Last edited:
Body is too ready for tonight.

Then a year layoff. Damn. :smh:

Hopefully, Gilligan brings the heat to have us :wow: :wow: during the break.

man if the last scene in tonights episode is hank finding out.......i will beat my future kids 

also pretty clever ad

Dexter, Always Sunny, The League, Walking Dead, Workaholics.... those will have to hold me over till next season >D

PS: I might have to start Sons Of Anarchy....I heard good things about it.

Dexter, Always Sunny, The League, Walking Dead, Workaholics.... those will have to hold me over till next season >D

PS: I might have to start Sons Of Anarchy....I heard good things about it.
Season 2 is amazing.
Peggy Bundy from Married With Children puts in work.

But yeah...I remember someone posting this about the 2012 finale's title:

GLIDING o'er all, through all,
Through Nature, Time, and Space,
As a ship on the waters advancing,
The voyage of the soul--not life alone,
Death, many deaths I'll sing.

I expected that to be about Mike...now? :x

I feel like Mike's death put us back to where we were episode 1. Anything could happen.

Hank's coming for dude...
The one who says his name is coming for dude...
Jesse's gonna find out what happened...
There's 9 liabilities to deal with... *which I think is what this ep is gonna be about*

I'm hyped and shook. Not having a clue is the BB I know.

Last edited:
I'm going to watch Dexter,Walking Dead,The League,Newsroom,The Office,Parks and Rec,GoT until next year. I think I'll be ok. Worst case scenario is I re-watch seasons 1-5 of BB :D.

Back
Top Bottom