*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

Wild what an underlying disdain for women can do to a mind where someone can come to this conclusion.

He "defended" himself to the point where she collapsed and passed out. Then the cops come and, without her input apparently, specifically charge him with strangulation. They didn't just come up with that out of nowhere. And then for good measure, you assume she got physical first.
Distain for women? Nahhh REALLY wanting a guy that was becoming one of my favorite actors to be innocent. I’ll admit to that.

Im not scared to be wrong.

PR don’t get you movies, tho. Thats the agent through a Talent agency. PR firms get you endorsements and such, like the Army commercials. Its like a temp agency, if you get fired from the job they put you on, of course the temp agency is going to let you go too. This is just a firm not taking any chances, saving their own face. Thats why I say call me when Marvel drops him. If he loses is agent and/or his spot in the MCU, then we can start morning/mocking his career.

He didn’t get dropped. They mutually parted ways.

These sites always get you to click in with those words and the **** never adds up to what they said. His PR firm wasn’t doing enough to get his name back in the right light so he left.

Don’t be so gullible.
Why do you think his PR wasn't going all out?

Unserious take

How so? You know him personally? You don’t know what he did behind closed doors.

Unserious = you’re in denial.

Dude sold out. He’s a hell of an actor. He got comfortable. And look what happened to him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, it’s temporary for them. They’ll use you up until their completely finished, or they’ll allow you to combust on your own. Which is exactly what happened. Dude was everywhere, now he’s being black listed :lol:

Maybe he sabotaged himself….?

Back
Top Bottom