BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

$225 for a shoe that is a TANK and will last FOREVER...

How you figure that? I have Foams from the past two years that started squeaking after 2 years. Indestructible Foams are a thing of the past, people. These new China pairs aren't worth a *#$@.

How you figure that? I have Foams from the past two years that started squeaking after 2 years. Indestructible Foams are a thing of the past, people. These new China pairs aren't worth a *#$@.

How can they be indestructible when nike's gonna put a garbage air bubble that'll fog up and crack after a few years?

How can they be indestructible when nike's gonna put a garbage air bubble that'll fog up and crack after a few years?

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I guess.... Maybe it depends on the pair you get...

I have a pair of 2010 pearls.... I wear them all the time...

they are my go to shoe for just running around because they are so comfortable and honestly have no complaints about them AT ALL...

and none of my foams squeek....

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I guess.... Maybe it depends on the pair you get...

I have a pair of 2010 pearls.... I wear them all the time...

they are my go to shoe for just running around because they are so comfortable and honestly have no complaints about them AT ALL...

and none of my foams squeek....

Back
Top Bottom