BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

the way anything foam related sells now, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if these sold out for that ridiculous price

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

the way anything foam related sells now, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if these sold out for that ridiculous price

Flightposites 1 and 2's didn't sell out, so naw.

Hypebeast are only on to Foam Pros and Ones

I just broke out my 2003 black/chrome joints (VVVVVVNDS...only wore them once or twice before I put them aside for a later day...). Definitely turned some heads with them. I'm looking forward to rocking them in the fall and having everyone jealous because I got the new $225 joints early! lol

I just broke out my 2003 black/chrome joints (VVVVVVNDS...only wore them once or twice before I put them aside for a later day...). Definitely turned some heads with them. I'm looking forward to rocking them in the fall and having everyone jealous because I got the new $225 joints early! lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

flightposite I's didn't exactly sit either...

Originally Posted by justChillmann

That price tag is disrespectful.
tired.gif
This.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I paid way under retail for all of mine besides the eggplant.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I paid way under retail for all of mine besides the eggplant.

I scooped the white/black joints up a couple years ago, I was satisfied with the $175 I spent on em (shiekh).

My swag done switched up a bit since then, these are a lil too bulky/hoopish to rock in anything but shorts for ME now.

Awesome shoes, definitely a top tier nike basketball product. I remember these running HUGE though

I scooped the white/black joints up a couple years ago, I was satisfied with the $175 I spent on em (shiekh).

My swag done switched up a bit since then, these are a lil too bulky/hoopish to rock in anything but shorts for ME now.

Awesome shoes, definitely a top tier nike basketball product. I remember these running HUGE though

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Nice pick up....
Where did you cop them at? I have been looking hard for those white/blk DS

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Nice pick up....
Where did you cop them at? I have been looking hard for those white/blk DS

^ sometime back in 05-06 I walked up in Shiekhs (west coast sneaker spot) and they were just sitting there.

Good luck, Im sure well see a few colors of these pop up; quickstrikes, HOH.....

Seems like nowadays once nike invests in a mold, they DO NOT let it go to waste

Lets just pray nike doesn't waste the blk/white cw for some south beach, electric lime, translucent-hyper-electric-metallic-blue joints.

^ sometime back in 05-06 I walked up in Shiekhs (west coast sneaker spot) and they were just sitting there.

Good luck, Im sure well see a few colors of these pop up; quickstrikes, HOH.....

Seems like nowadays once nike invests in a mold, they DO NOT let it go to waste

Lets just pray nike doesn't waste the blk/white cw for some south beach, electric lime, translucent-hyper-electric-metallic-blue joints.

Back
Top Bottom