BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Im coppin both...photo blues on rd n blackout mid dec...funny thing is they dont feel like a norm foam material...more like a hard plastic/rubber imo

Im coppin both...photo blues on rd n blackout mid dec...funny thing is they dont feel like a norm foam material...more like a hard plastic/rubber imo

Two weeks until release date and we haven't seen alot of photos of them yet. I wonder if this means they're not anticipating them doing well or maybe it means release date is getting pushed back. We should have seen waayyyy more pictures of this already....... I think something is up

Two weeks until release date and we haven't seen alot of photos of them yet. I wonder if this means they're not anticipating them doing well or maybe it means release date is getting pushed back. We should have seen waayyyy more pictures of this already....... I think something is up

Can the mods change the title from the "BREAKING NEWS!!!!" , it is getting my hopes up that there is actually another pair of shoe i am not informed about coming out.. not some overpriced "foamposite" hype stuff..

Can the mods change the title from the "BREAKING NEWS!!!!" , it is getting my hopes up that there is actually another pair of shoe i am not informed about coming out.. not some overpriced "foamposite" hype stuff..

I'm a Duncan and spurs fan so the silver cw this month and all black coming out in Dec. r both easy cops for me

I'm a Duncan and spurs fan so the silver cw this month and all black coming out in Dec. r both easy cops for me

The originals had 3M on the rear ankle region.

the 2011 version seems to have received the 2010 Flint XIII treatment.

Good job nike.

The originals had 3M on the rear ankle region.

the 2011 version seems to have received the 2010 Flint XIII treatment.

Good job nike.

Back
Top Bottom