Breaking News::::: NORTH KOREA has fired FOUR short-range missiles..... (South Korea confirms)

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by CasperJr

they can shot as many as they want as long as it doesnt hit nothing
smh.gif
Your grammar is terrible.
roll.gif

education fail

Pardon my stupidity... I won't even act like I am up on worldly events/politics/etc...But when they 'test fire' these missiles, where do they endup? What goes up must come down right? And if it's more of a chemical weapon, then I have the same question, what occurs there?

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@ dudes saying my comments were arrogant

get out of here

it's the damn truth, if you can't handle the truth... that's not my problem
A>B is an opinion. I'm sure there are people in North Korea who like their home more than they like yours.

North Korea is like an annoying little brat kid lighting off fire works directed toward your house just to try & get you to pay attention to them.... because no one actually cares or likes them & everyone knows an adult (America) could just go smack the kid (North Korea) and make em stop what he's doing

indifferent.gif
dont underestimate north korea....seriously.

They're like them dudes in club parking lots that pull their strap out and shoot in the air.

Not worried...

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get out of here

A>B is an opinion. I'm sure there are people in North Korea who like their home more than they like yours.
Well if NK people had access to the internet to see how homes look like in American than I doubt it.

Do you people realize how many millions of North Koreans have died to food shortage in the last decade? I mean google North Korea Famine and research foryourself.

SMH at people thinking we're bullying North Korea. Our country just last year removed them from the list of State Sponsored Terrorist and we were toprovide their country with aid called the aid-for-disarmament deal.

The US is doing what it can to help NK but when this country continues to test nukes underground and test fire short range missiles what do you think we'regoing to do?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by dalilboy

a really bad time to live in cali were gunna get hit first
smh.gif
NORTH KOREA DOESNT HAVE ANY MISSILES THAT ARE CAPABLE OF REACHING THE MAINLAND OF THE UNITED STATES...
and you know this because.........

Originally Posted by Prez T

NORTH KOREA has fired two short-range missiles..... (South Korea confirms)
STILL aint shook of these dudes ... they arent a threat to us , some of yall need to stop getting shook everytime they make some type of noise

and when TBONE says 'United States > any country in the world' hes talking about military power

I believe he is talking about overall and military power.. The 1st one is subjective (I think it is but for me it is the best, I'm not naiveto think it is the best in the world because someone might think China or Japan is, that is why it is subjective).. The 2nd is up for debate.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

The Koreans have good reason to hate America. America tore their country apart for its own reasons and ever since kept it a pariah, denying it a place in the World because it doesn't fit the American model. No wonder the Koreans hate the Americans. Ditto the Vietnamese, Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis and all the other countries that sent America packing every once in a while.

What the hell are you talking about? The people were oppressed before the US says/does anything and if the United States didn't exist the people would still be oppressed. These countries commit human rights atrocities on a daily basis.

No country in the world in on the "American model". Even the United States itself isn't even on an American model and hasn't been since the late part of the 19th century.

Truth. Koreans don't hate Americans. Democracy and capitalism have worked very well for South Korea, so I really don't know whatyou're talking about.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by dalilboy

a really bad time to live in cali were gunna get hit first
smh.gif
NORTH KOREA DOESNT HAVE ANY MISSILES THAT ARE CAPABLE OF REACHING THE MAINLAND OF THE UNITED STATES...
and you know this because.........
I mean yippee dooo that NK missiles can't hit stateside but what about the few hundred thousand Americans, US military personnel and theirfamilies living in those countries around NK?

I am not too concern though, our Navy destroyers and the USS George Washington are in prime position to give NK a spanking. Bring it NK.. do something stupid

Is anyone really scared about this????

Honestly North Korea has been doing this same nonsense for years

Let them keep firing off missiles because thats all they will do they dont want to hit us they are trying to intimidate us

1.) They don't have a missile that can reach the United States, not even Hawaii. Also the US has the best anti-missile defense system in the world (ThankBushy).

2.) They could only bomb S.Korea, thus killing themselves in the fallout if they used a nuclear weapon, so that won't happen.

3.) They never will hit us because the US and S.Korea have been looking for an excuse to just end this and get it over with for years now. S.Korea isflourishing, their economy is good, the people aren't starving. All because they accepted US and UN aid. N.Korea is destitute, the people are starving, andtheir economy is all but gone. Obama isn't giving in to this wack job and he's letting N.Korea bleed itself to death from the inside, it's only amatter of time before they come begging to the UN for help.

Let them fire away if they want and stop giving these clowns attention because N. Korea knows they don't want war

They have 0 allies that would back them against the US. It would just be US, SK, and whoever else wants to join in vs. North Korea. They would get slaughtered.

dunno if this has been asked?

Are the missles they got Made in Korea?

i aint worried then.

Originally Posted by freewayfrankie

It is a Fox news headline, so they probably only lit off a few bottle rockets. Fox are fear-mongerers.
Actually if you read the post you'd see that it was an MSNBC breaking news headline.... yeah the left wing MSNBC..... stop itwith such stupid posts.
Originally Posted by DubA169

all of your playground analogies are ridiculous, please stop

nukes>fireworks
How are they ridiculous?
Oh yeah because I don't know nukes > fireworks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
stop it

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

The U.S won't do anything untill they attack us first.
You are most likely correct.
Originally Posted by lyfeis2short

Are you serious? No country wants it with us? Sounds like you need to go to your school and get your money back.....coz you didn't learn a thing.
This is what makes me laugh bout the USA Govt (before Obama). They invaded Iraq because they thought Iraq had WMDs. Also, Iraq has never said at any time that they wanted to invade the US or were making any plans to do so! .........Now, here's Nth Korea on the other hand, that have verbally attacked the US, Japan and Sth Korea. They're actively testing WMDs and have told the US to stay the hella out the way or they gonna lay a major smack down on em! And what does the so-called > country in the world do?.,.........NOTHING! The USA has known for years that Nth Korea has been slowly arming itself and that those guys over there are NUTSO! But they go start trouble with a small country that was minding his own business in the middle east....Whose getting punked now?
Yes I'm serious. US > any country in the world when it comes to military, life, anything really
Who's getting punked now? Yeah the US is getting punked right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i gotta co sign... north korea has been telling us they got WMD's and ready to shoot... but we go mess with iraq... "looking" for it that $#@!... while another country is flaunting it.....
bush jr just wanted to finish off what his daddy didnt do..
Kim Jong Nut Job ain't about to do a damn thing
Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

lol north korea and their antics. Please dont nobody in the world want it with the U.S. especially them. Off the bat we just send our allys to deal with them (japan,southkorea,russia) and if need be we jump in and shut it down and if worse comes to worse we all know what happens radiation time
Pretty much.
It'd be nice if some countries like China or other countries close to North Korea would actually DO SOMETHING
But we know that's not going to happen

Originally Posted by Biggie62

There is much more to war than just technology. I'm curious how the US would react if some country actually reached its mainland. Since the US hasn't had a foreign power on its mainland since the war of 1812.
You serious? We'd win.
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

America's dominance of the playground is over
laugh.gif

Seriously..... what a STUPID POST....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

The Koreans have good reason to hate America. America tore their country apart for its own reasons and ever since kept it a pariah, denying it a place in the World because it doesn't fit the American model. No wonder the Koreans hate the Americans. Ditto the Vietnamese, Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Somalis and all the other countries that sent America packing every once in a while.
What the hell are you talking about? The people were oppressed before the US says/does anything and if the United States didn't exist the people would still be oppressed. These countries commit human rights atrocities on a daily basis.

Exactly.
Originally Posted by DublBagn

I am not trying to be the cheerleader type saying "America! we are the best"....but I am saying that we really are the best
Exactly.
Originally Posted by Biggie62

Learn to be humble. Arrogance never gets you anywhere. Look at the Persian and Roman Empires. Dominance lasts only so long. They US could lose a lot by involving itself in even more wars. And like someone said earlier. We have enough problems in our own homeland to waste another trillion dollars on another war. And lets add to the fact that people are considering a move to the Euro as the world currency for trade. Which would make the dollar drop even more in value. Thus weakening the US. Damn arrogance, it only leads to downfall.
I don't think we need to be in any more wars either.... bring the troops home from Iraq.... put some in Afghanistan &we're good.
Then focus on CLOSING our borders so no more illegal immigrants get in & securing our boarders will increase our safety.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

They're like them dudes in club parking lots that pull their strap out and shoot in the air.

Not worried...
laugh.gif
That's what I'm thinkingtoo....

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Well if NK people had access to the internet to see how homes look like in American than I doubt it.

Do you people realize how many millions of North Koreans have died to food shortage in the last decade? I mean google North Korea Famine and research for yourself.

SMH at people thinking we're bullying North Korea. Our country just last year removed them from the list of State Sponsored Terrorist and we were to provide their country with aid called the aid-for-disarmament deal.

The US is doing what it can to help NK but when this country continues to test nukes underground and test fire short range missiles what do you think we're going to do?
Exactly.

The United States doesnt get NEARRRR the credit it deserves for helping out other countries

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Prez T

NORTH KOREA has fired two short-range missiles..... (South Korea confirms)
STILL aint shook of these dudes ... they arent a threat to us , some of yall need to stop getting shook everytime they make some type of noise

and when TBONE says 'United States > any country in the world' hes talking about military power
I believe he is talking about overall and military power.. The 1st one is subjective (I think it is but for me it is the best, I'm not naive to think it is the best in the world because someone might think China or Japan is, that is why it is subjective).. The 2nd is up for debate.

You're crazy.... for #1 & #2

We the best country to live in... even with our troubles right now and we are definitely the military power of the world

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Pardon my stupidity... I won't even act like I am up on worldly events/politics/etc...But when they 'test fire' these missiles, where do they end up? What goes up must come down right?
In the ocean

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

North Korea is like an annoying little brat kid lighting off fire works directed toward your house just to try & get you to pay attention to them.... because no one actually cares or likes them & everyone knows an adult (America) could just go smack the kid (North Korea) and make em stop what he's doing
riiiiiiight.

I don't think we should look at it like this. To underestimate any enemy in a time of nuclear technology could turn out to be a big mistake.
Either way. No country wants it with us.
United States > any country in the world
North Korea knows that....
They just are trying to get stuff from us and other countries and being really annoying in the process and need to be dealt with in some fashion

what "stuff" are they trying to get from us? what country is annoying you?

heres a really good "bully/brat" analogy i found online.

"America has a nasty tendency to think that everywhere else wants to be like America. It imposes its self-obsessed, materialistic values and culture on every land it invades and it opposes any other system that doesn't fit the American model.

What the Koreans don't like (or anybody else come to that) is having the American way forced on them. Sadly, that's what bully-boy America does (but like all bullies, it only picks on those weaker than itself - it picked on Korea once before and got a bloody nose, it's wary of doing it again).

America is hated because it's a bully, determined to have all the best toys for itself and uncaring of all the other kids in the yard.

Right now some of those kids are growing up to be bigger and tougher than the USA. America's dominance of the playground is over and there are scores to be settled."

definitely better than this one:

"North Korea is like an annoying little brat kid lighting off fire works directed toward your house just to try & get you to pay attention to them.... because no one actually cares or likes them & everyone knows an adult (America) could just go smack the kid (North Korea) and make em stop what he's doing"
co-sign.....one of the realest posts i've read. we need to stop being full of ourselves.....education is essential people...
eyes.gif

You guys are both ******ed.
Think about who is hating the Americans. The leaders of the country who are straight up tyrant. We are going into those places or went into those placesbecause the PEOPLE not the LEADERS are not living normal life styles. I would dare you to go to one of those countries and see how it is under those rulers.Saddam, Kim Jong Il, Ho Chi Minh, F that *+%+.

They brain wash people, torture them, and give them terrible lifestyles in general.
I guess we are bullies to the leaders of the country but not the people. Its for their own good.

I truley believe everyone should get a chance to live the American lifestyle. That may sound ignorant but when i say that i mean it by having a house, foodevery night, water when ever you want, clothes, jobs, transportation.

Breakyaneck3000. You see what i highlighted up there in your post.

Your dam right we did, and your dam right its becasue they dont fit the American model.
Living under that bastard would be pure hell. I feel bad for those people. The frigging dude has internmant camps over there. SMH

Edit: same thing with Iraq. Things are messy now because of the insurgents and all. But the actual people who live there. DO you know how happy they were whenSaddam withdrew power? They were the ones who were bringing down his statue not us.

Again, its about the people not the leader.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get out of here

Do you people realize how many millions of North Koreans have died to food shortage in the last decade? I mean google North Korea Famine and research for yourself.

SMH at people thinking we're bullying North Korea. Our country just last year removed them from the list of State Sponsored Terrorist and we were to provide their country with aid called the aid-for-disarmament deal.

The US is doing what it can to help NK but when this country continues to test nukes underground and test fire short range missiles what do you think we're going to do?
Famines in the last decade? Yes that's bad, but look at the statistics about America. The annual murder rate hovers around 17,000. Then wehave the number of people incarcerated in America, the poverty rate, etc. You can find things of that sort for every country.

I have absolutely no problem with any response, but I would much rather push for diplomacy before aggression.

We have all seen the videos of the pride North Koreans have over their country. Their sense of nationalism is just as strong as ours. To under mind them andtreat them as a "little brother" or "annoying child" is a terrible approach, and will only lead to more aggression and tension between us.

some of yall REALLY need to look up the history of NK before you enter this thread

Mo Matik - are you seriously trying to compare the living conditions of NK to the US ?
do you realize whatpercentage '17,000' is of 306 million ?

I mean yippee dooo that NK missiles can't hit stateside but what about the few hundred thousand Americans, US military personnel and their families living in those countries around NK?

I am not too concern though, our Navy destroyers and the USS George Washington are in prime position to give NK a spanking. Bring it NK.. do something stupid

If a war does break out it isn't going to be the US that suffers. It's going to be SK.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get out of here

umm yeah they are called the ELITE. About 50-60 families who steal all the wealth in the country and spend it on statues, benzes, hennesy, and barely usedstadiums. You think the peasant who is starving while his wife is in prison for sitting on a picture of kim jong il likes NK better than America? North Koreasympathisers disgust me.

Back
Top Bottom