Breds 11 laces

Anyone know where i can buy some original laces for my 11s? My dogs chewed up my OGs laces smh. Anyone?

Not OG laces, but maybe look on Ebay for some beat Space Jams and takes the laces from there...?

Your best bet is to get some round laces at your local walgreens or convenience store. They are usually very good quality, and if they ever rip pick up another. I believe they cost anywhere from 1 to 2 dollars.

Fullylaced has the best XI replica laces. I bought some white ones off of eBay last year. They're on point!

go to your nearest nike outlet and peep out some of the selection of basketball shoes they got. some are very similar to the jordan 11 laces. quick swap out and your good 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

go to your nearest nike outlet and peep out some of the selection of basketball shoes they got. some are very similar to the jordan 11 laces. quick swap out and your good 
wink.gif
Lmao quick swap out, huh? aka "steal" the laces. How funny would it be to get arrested for stealing shoelaces
roll.gif

Eh guys.....u all know that all XI mids' laces
Are much thicker than any regular round laces!
Lacing them with normal rounded laces
Make them look just not right.

These laces do the trick:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...ace-Laces-/230636303885?

Fully laced laces aren't think enough and I don't like the look of the branding on the lace tips.  Any other round laces at shoe stores are wayyyy to thin, tried ordering round laces from shoe care websites which advertised thicker looking laces but received laces nowhere as thick as OGs.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Fullylaced has the best XI replica laces. I bought some white ones off of eBay last year. They're on point!

Forgot about this place! My friend works here also and he says it is top notch.

Some of you must not have XI's, because your suggestions are awful

Yeah, fullylaced or ebay are your best bets

Buy some beat up space jams
laugh.gif

I cant find anything on ebay and fullylaced is out on black laces smh. Anyone know when they usually restock?

the fully laced ones have their logo printed on the tips. corny if you ask me. the ones that guy sells on ebay for $10 are exactly the same as the shoelaceexpress thick round athletic laces. still not a perfect match.

ebay will deffinantly do the trick. but if not then ive seen some similar ones at shoes stores like famous footwear or something like that and theyre not too far off

Back
Top Bottom