Brent Petway challenges Dwight Howard to a dunk off: Video

Brent Petway (2008 NBDL Dunk Champ) of the NBDL's Idaho Stampede challenges Dwight Howard to a Dunk Off by doing all of Dwight's dunk contest dunks .
roll.gif
on a side note notice the poorly executed hand shake at 3:20

Its a good think he learned how to dunk....Cause he cant do !@%% else....

Son would lose to himself in a shooting contest....

Only _ in the NBDL that can lock himself down....
smh.gif

This guy made a fool of himself in the college dunk comp.

Dwight's dunks > Petway's

Gerald > Petway

sick.gif
Those were BAD. He made himself look like a lame trying to do that behind the backboard windmill and the in the air off the backboard self alley oop. Yeatechnically he did pull them off, but they looked like some doodoo.

this is "air georgia" right....he had a few ok dunks in this vid nothing 2 major....the golf applause from the few watching didnt help his case.

isn't this the guy that was in the college dunk contest? i saw it on espn a while back, he was ok at best

he couldn't execute the dunks like Dwight did with the power and everything. Nice try Petway
laugh.gif

not quite like dwight howards, lackin power and authority........jumpin over a ****** doesnt make u a highflyer

air georgia got hops

he shouldve done the shotclock windmill or the alley elbow

The hell he thinkin, I can name 5 guys from GA that would murk him in dunking right now EASY.

Dwight Howard
Josh Smith
Louis Williams
My dude from GTech that murked him last year, I'm too faded to remember his name and F a search.
SAR {lol}

Could this guy be any more of a douche?
Who remembers his performance in last years contest dude had the sunglasses and mad shirts printed out and still lost

this dude is a lame.

he cant even get on Dwights level until he gets in the L. Dwight shouldnt even respond to this guy, he cant even see dude right now.

Back
Top Bottom