Breonna Taylor

Having President Chump in place made this an open and shut case imo. They knew whatever decision they came to in favor of the cops, Cheeto face would come out in support and would send national guard and all that to beat up on civilians. When you have the unequivocal support of the "leader" of your country, there's no repercussions for injustice

He is a clown, a sellout and a Deplorable. He thinks his tap dancing act will save him from these same cops he defended but it won't.
Is Kentucky's AG an elected position? If so, I hope his act doesnt save him from the voters either.

What really pisses me off is that 12 people were interviewed during this investigation that all said to have heard the police not knock or identify themselves when serving the warrant including her next door neighbor. Yet the supposed one guy who did, his testimony was enough to get the prosecution to decide they did and subsequently justified with everything that happened in the immediate aftermath. It's the same damn refrain man.

peaceful protest march -> police show up in riot gear -> scene gets ugly, arrests being made

crazy how that always happens

It is to white folk.

We gotta find away to hurt not only the people who are first hand responsible but those who stand by and watch.

things will only change when a George Zimmerman can´t just walk the streets like life is sweet.

when an Alexander Kueng can´t feel safe shopping for cookies after murdering an unarmed civilian.

...when an elected official can´t just openly **** on the populace without sparing a thought for the guillotine.

Folks really should treat voting as something you get out the way like an annual checkup instead of this massive time waster. **** you could be fine, but just do it.

not at you personally, but let´s keep in mind that even in a normal year, between Voter ID laws and lack of a national voting holiday, it can be a little tricky for the most vulnerable among us to ensure their voice is heard.

hell, would it really be surprising for business owners to engage in voter suppression through shift scheduling?

You missed my point Koop.

The thing that needs to be burned is the system.

The system can't be physically burned.

it can´t be burned, but it can be disrupted. sabotaged. crippled.

...and that´s where we are as a society. ain´t no more letters to your local representative.

not at you personally, but let´s keep in mind that even in a normal year, between Voter ID laws and lack of a national voting holiday, it can be a little tricky for the most vulnerable among us to ensure their voice is heard.

hell, would it really be surprising for business owners to engage in voter suppression through shift scheduling?
Why voting day should be a holiday with repercussions for business owners that force anyone to work.

Folks really should treat voting as something you get out the way like an annual checkup instead of this massive time waster. **** you could be fine, but just do it.

People should also demand that their states follow Colorado's mail in voting process where everyone that is registered gets a mail in ballot. Republicans make it difficult to vote and such a burden on purpose.

it can´t be burned, but it can be disrupted. sabotaged. crippled.

...and that´s where we are as a society. ain´t no more letters to your local representative.

We will see.

The system is running the way it was designed to run.

I have no reason to believe things will ever get to where we think it should be.

Other than "Hope."

I think it can.

These people ARE the system.

Gotta get them out the paint by any means necessary.

Ima leave it at that.

Yea, wishful thinking.

Those people aren't the system, they are just figure heads but we will see.

To put this decision into application let's say you rob a bank but you kill a bank teller because they shot first.

You won't get any jail time for armed robbery or be charged with any events that led up to you killing the bank teller.

This is just sad.

Color ≠ Kind

Was not my point.
Us, level minded non-racist individuals need to be part of the judicial system as a whole to balance out the fairness & disgust we currently see in America.
Dont see how your picture is in correlation of my statement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom