Breonna Taylor

That's a misinterpretation of what I'm saying, which is that the law is not just. What they can do legally is not what they should be doing ethically. Remember that slavery was legal; segregation was legal; a whole bunch of unethical **** was legal before people took upon themselves to change the laws by doing their civic duty, which includes but is not limited to voting.

And a whole bunch of unethical **** that is illegal still occurs on a daily basis. That's the only point I'm making.

I went to a wedding a few years back and that weekend, I was 1 of 2 black people there.

Not sure I have ever felt more uncomfortable in a setting.

So looking at that picture with AG around all those white folks just took me back to that place. :lol:

What are your thoughts about ben Crump?

Like, why is he always on the scene? He seems like an ambulance chaser to me.

The media portrays him as a civil rights lawyer but what case has he won recently?

He seems to be nothing more than the "pacify negroes to get a big settlement check for the victims" attorney to me.

I went to a wedding a few years back and that weekend, I was 1 of 2 black people there.

Not sure I have ever felt more uncomfortable in a setting.

So looking at that picture with AG around all those white folks just took me back to that place. :lol:

Bet hes was more comfortable there than ever before. His greatest aspiration was achieved that day. 🤡

The media portrays him as a civil rights lawyer but what case has he won recently?

He seems to be nothing more than the "pacify negroes to get a big settlement check for the victims" attorney to me.

He can't be practicing law in all the states he goes to. I think he's just a media figure/ ambulance chaser. He knows the ins and outs of coaching the family to get the money. I feel like he coaches the family that there is no justice. Police unions and orgs are too strong. "The money is your justice because the system is inherintly crooked". I feel like that's what he does.

He can't be practicing law in all the states he goes to. I think he's just a media figure/ ambulance chaser. He knows the ins and outs of coaching the family to get the money. I feel like he coaches the family that there is no justice. Police unions and orgs are too strong. "The money is your justice because the system is inherintly crooked". I feel like that's what he does.
I feel the same way, dude just gets the families these big bags and that’s it. No justice, just straight cash homie. And yeah while it’s ok to get money but these cups get away with murder and financial responsibility because the tax payers pay the settlements

Ben Crump is there to secure the bag.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

He's actually pretty successful to that end as he and his legal team have broken several records.

Anyone who expects actual justice from the justice system hasn't been paying attention to the facts.

Lower your expectations to reality because reality certainly isn't going to rise to your expectations.

Also -

If I'm going to cry - better to cry in a Benz.

Ben Crump gets the family the check - for a fee of course.

Guns not the problem it's the idiots holding the gun

Guns are DEFINITELY the problem. This country itself was built off gunplay. How do you think they rounded up all those African slaves? Not hand to hand combat. Guns are an ill to society. Period.

..... and how many idiots are in America? Civilians and law enforcement. How much gun violence happens in countries like Asia or China, even England? As a black man, I will never trust this country, let a lone the law. To many insecure and narcissistic individuals trying to earn stripes in this country. From law enforcement on down.
IT’S TO EASY TO ACCESS GUNS IN AMERICA.

Take guns from cops, then they’ll say civilians are to armed. Take guns from civilians, then we will say we feel unsafe.

In a “perfect” world, NO ONE should have a gun. But we are too far gone as a country.

FYI, like I said, there are to many idiots in this country... and many of them are armed. It’s ridiculous. Cops shouldn’t have guns. Our military is basically funded to arms and heavy artillery. Nothing will ever change.

A lot of the old heads who want change don't realize they still have a penchant from the status quo and hold things back a bit. Understandable, comes from real experience and fear, but it's time to hang back and let the young'ns doing real **** do their thing.

A lot of the old heads who want change don't realize they still have a penchant from the status quo and hold things back a bit. Understandable, comes from real experience and fear, but it's time to hang back and let the young'ns doing real **** do their thing.

My thing is just don't undercut the movement. If you scared, if you gave up ok just sit over there. You don't need to speak against your own people in these times.

Dear Black women,

If they loved you the way they copy your style, you’d received justice.
If they loved you the way they crave your talents, you’d received justice.
If they loved you the way they envy your strength, you’d received justice.
If they loved you the way they desire your lips, hips and butt, you’d received justice.
If they’d just give you your damn flowers instead of taking them from you, you’d receive justice.

Different sets of rules for different people. :smh:
FDD16CDA-4CAA-4E3B-9575-1DE4D82D5D2F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom