Breonna Taylor

And Benjamin Crump need to sit down. Dude is just a settlement lawyer. Ain't looking for no justice, just stack up L's with little effort. Every time these situations happen he come real politically correct and safe because he don't wanna miss you his piece of that check from the victim's family.
Dude is too emotional. Every time he speaks I cringe. Nothing more than an ambulance chaser.

Got a question for you all (and I hope you all take it for what it is and not as me trying to make a statement of some sort)....

What is worse to you....Breonna's killers never getting arrested? Or them getting arrested, going to trial, and them getting acquitted of all murder charges?

I honestly dont know how I personally would answer my own question. But I dont think there is any chance these guys would get convicted of murder (not saying I think that is right FTR).
I would say them never getting charged in the first place. If they were put on trial for murder charges, they would've faced both the murder charges and the wanton endangerment charges.
What the prosecution did here was to poison the outcome from the very start. As others have said, a common saying is that you could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich. It's practically unheard of for grand juries to refuse an indictment presented to them, hence why the tactic in these cases is to just not present a serious case to the grand jury in the first place. I'd liken it to a 'catch and kill' operation. Rather than presenting the grand jury with a range of charges, the prosecution only presents them with the most watered down indictment they could come up with and prevents the grand jury from even considering any more significant charges.

The grand jury can only vote on whatever the prosecution presents to them. In other words, the prosecution has complete control over what type of indictment, if anything, the grand jury can vote on. If there's a murder trial, there is at least a very very slim chance of a conviction, and it has to take place in public.

Last edited:
What sickens me the most about this is, this fool let himself be used as a chess piece to further help suppress black people. A big slap in the face.

What's worse is that people like him graciously and actively suppress Black people. He wasn't used he was just being himself. He basically used Breonna to get more clout (his speech at the RNC was disgusting). He is the type of person that hates being black.

Different sets of rules for different people. :smh:
FDD16CDA-4CAA-4E3B-9575-1DE4D82D5D2F.jpeg

I just told my sister that this morning. The popular meme on my FB is "the lock isn't there for my protection. It's there for yours". Does not apply to black gun owners. Not a peep from the pro 2A/concealed carry people.

A lot of the details coming out as far as bullets not matching guns and such is some vile reckless stuff. Just let’s you know in 2020 they’re still doing the same coverups and tampering they were doing in the 40s, 50s, and 60s. The police are only out for themselves and the evidence is there. They’re not made to actual protect citizens, especially black citizens.

i Truly feel it’s time to go to war with the police. Like fr sincerely.

The other night I was on my porch and a cop was riding around my neighborhood with the white end cap lights on on his vehicle. I felt like I was being bullied or in one of those countries where military police make they’re presence felt. I dont know why but it made me so mad. something has to be done and voting and politics isn’t the answer. Make them get right

i Truly feel it’s time to go to war with the police. Like fr sincerely.

The other night I was on my porch and a cop was riding around my neighborhood with the white end cap lights on on his vehicle. I felt like I was being bullied or in one of those countries where military police make they’re presence felt. I dont know why but it made me so mad. something has to be done and voting and politics isn’t the answer. Make them get right

Dangerous rhetoric but you have my support.

I’m not black or Muslim but I wish Farrakhan would organize the nation to get militant and active and encourage like minded non Muslims to unite. I would support

If they are then he like my comment with one name the. Put a sad face with the other 😂😂😂 Dog people are wild lol

Stumbled upon the LMPD page on fb. Never again.

So 3-4 bad apples out of a group of 300 can cause all 300 to face felony charges? That's one way to surpass your right to assembly.

I read this wrong and thought they were gonna bring the whole force up on RICO charges...my heart fluttered.

You're saying people would not vote for anything besides democrat or republican?

well, yeah...but you gotta have a strong unifying cause, like crushing a civil rights movement or something.

1601063810734.png

¨Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.¨

-- openly racist Presidential candidate George Wallace

Back
Top Bottom