Brethren, Please Help Diagnose me. Also Ignore the "Authenticate" prompt...

Laugh all you want but any legit doctor knows to tell you to go see a doctor in person.

It's not even responsible to speculate especially if that speculation is gonna influence your decision to get it checked out

What?!? An ER visit is NOT $50. You won't make it past triage for $50. Most urgent care places you have to have insurance for, otherwise they won't accept seeing you. Try finding a charity care clinic. Those are free and they can get you help.

Its probably sinusitis or a respiratory infection. You should be on an antibiotic.

I dunno if it's by state or national law but in Cali public hospitals are not allowed to turn away patients in the ER/urgent care based on ability to pay

I dunno if it's by state or national law but in Cali public hospitals are not allowed to turn away patients in the ER/urgent care based on ability to pay

I know for a fact the ER cannot turn away anyone, but urgent care might be state to state like you said. I know here (PA) if you try to go to an urgent care without ins they just refer you to the ER. Give the urgent care a try OP and see if they will accept you without ins. If not, try a charity care or a clinic. If you are worried about ability to pay, the ER will be the most expensive however most hospitals do have options to try and get you help (financial assistance) if you do decide to go that route. You should be on an antibiotic though.

Last edited:
*****, hit a patient first or something.  i haven't had real insurance for four years, but i hit up the patient first around my way and didn't have to pay too much. need to get that checked out by a real doctor in person fambs.

Back
Top Bottom