Brethren, Where Do You Keep Your Cellular Phone When Showering At Shortys House? No PASSCODES

If my dude has a password im crackin it. I can crack passcodes. Ima put a passcode on mine but he cant have one. Women logic ftw. Why because dudes get sooo slick over text message. Men will lie before tellin the truth over certain things because they dont want to get in trouble. Ima go through your $%#$ i dont even care.

Keeping it funky with shorty is the only route. Sneaking around lil a boy nonsense.

Originally Posted by cap1229

If my dude has a password im crackin it. I can crack passcodes. Ima put a passcode on mine but he cant have one. Women logic ftw. Why because dudes get sooo slick over text message. Men will lie before tellin the truth over certain things because they dont want to get in trouble. Ima go through your $%#$ i dont even care.
i no longer am in love with you.

but yeah i'mma use a blacklisting feature with the messaging app.

i told my last girl "don't go looking for something you don't wanna find." she stopped asking to see my phone.
roll.gif

Ive just never had a password on my phone.

I didnt do it when I was in a serious relationship Im not about to start now that I only have a bottom *%#@+ or two. Thats why Im not really going out of my way to hide @@$+, but that tiny feeling of paranoia still lingers while a brotha scrubbing that body wash.

5os2rr.gif

I used to keep a passcode when I was younger but nowadays I don't even care.
If I'm taking someone seriously I don't have #@$& to hide so there's no need for a
passcode. Apps and all that jazz are a bit much, just be honest.

I have an app on my phone that only locks apps I tell it to. So I dont have to put a passcode to unlock the phone because that gets annoying if you just wanna check something on the phone real quick. But if you wanna get into my pictures or my texts or gmail you need to know the pattern lock. Pretty helpful. It lets a chick mess around and play games and other dumb $*$$ like music on my phone. But she cant get into anything serious.

Bro, I used to have so many female friends that I would text on the regular, I mean real friends from work, school, etc, no benefits..needless to say, since FB the wife has the ability to stalk and put a face to a name, if she ugly I could talk to her 24/7 if shes slightly attractive it's a wrap...so i just gave up on having females friends, I have like 1 or 2 I talk to and she can't say much about it...I have a passcode but she knows it an I don't dare change it...
frown.gif

She be getting tight because I comment on Assisted's instagram all the time
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

depending on what kind of phone you have.....there is an app for that.....

Theres just something so exhilarating about flirting with danger and leaving your *%@% all out there.
Us dudes just be paranoid even when we have nothing to hide.

You GOTS to feel me on this.
I feel u, jus bring it to the bathroom and play music, thats what ill do, but i have a passcode 
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A  female should know to never touch a man's phone. She understands she doesn't have that privilege yet.

sexism.gif

RonaldSlap.gif

slap.gif

gYUGh.gif

33446583-fight-.gif

1251192251_scrubs_slap.gif

waixox.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Regis

Or what if shorty became slightly curious and started looking through them suspect folders and found them nudes of mytmouse or shoefreakbaby from like 4 yrs ago that you just refuse to delete

pm me plz and thank you
Thought I Was The Only One Who Caught This
roll.gif
roll.gif

I play Pandora with my phone and bring it in the shower. Always have a pass code though.. you're just asking for trouble otherwise.

damn, i don't think i ever never had a phone without some sort of security feature

i'd just take it with me in the shower

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

google voice number ftw, turn off all notifications, change the voicemail so if they call and get no answer they dont know its a google voice number and lastly u login periodically to see if any birds hit you up and dont forget to log out, problem solved u can leave that phone anywhere 
pimp.gif

This guy knows
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
to be fair i only do that with a dude i care about.

Yeah that's always the case, we guys enjoy the woman that doesn't care as much...SRS.

8c1ab_rampage_stare.gif

brad-ferro-snooki-punch.gif

Back
Top Bottom