Brett Favre for MVP Campaign- Pack moves to 9-1

Joined Apr 30, 2005
One thing is for sure....he's a better canidate than Jeff Garcia :lol:
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Joined Oct 31, 2004
The Packers are not a playoff team without Brett. Take Brady off the Patriots and with their line and skill players--- I say they win 10 games.

Quote:[hr][/hr]Nope. Shaun Alexander got it on LOCK.[hr][/hr]
:lol:
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Joined May 31, 2004
Favre has been awesome all year. I was never a huge brett fan, but ive always respected him as a player. he's def in the running for it, although my boy tom brady has a strong case at this point.
[hr][/hr]
Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​
[hr][/hr]

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Damn yall are under-appreciating the man. Tom Brady of course should be the front runner but Favre is at least a top candidate.

Joined Oct 31, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]Damn yall are under-appreciating the man. Tom Brady of course should be the front runner but Favre is at least a top candidate.[hr][/hr]
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Joined Jun 30, 2005
LOL. MVP on his own team or as far as sentimentality goes perhaps, but no freaking way I agree with this when other players are doing it BIGger than Brett. I'm sure he'd even agree with that.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Joined Jul 5, 2007
its a possibility...but it depends on how the packers finish their season
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Joined Apr 13, 2006
Brady has to get it i think. Well at this point anyways, and I'm sure he will finish as well as he has been playing.
If Farve did some how get it, it would only be because he would broke TD record this year, and that really shouldn't matter since MVP is for season.
TeamCowboys

Joined Jan 27, 2001
Dog, you are REACHING.

If the season ended today, you REALLY think Favre deserves the MVP?
Out

Joined Jul 9, 2006
I dunno... If Madden has anything to say about it he will be :rofl:

Still, I agree about Packers not being a playoff team without Favre and Patriots being a playoff team with whoever you put behind center (Grossman's dream job). You can't forget that the Packer's D always comes up big though. If it wasn't for the odd ball interceptions he would def. have a legitimate shot, heck if the Packers win the SuperBowl (I know it will never happen, but if 7-1 happened... who knows) it would change everything.

At the end of the day, Brady is still set to have the greatest single season of stats ever so I won't doubt he becomes MVP. In the NFC though I think you have to hand it to Favre.

Joined Oct 3, 2005
i think Brady just made a BIG case for MVP with his comeback drives today.....
...it is what it is.

Joined Oct 31, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]If the season ended today, you REALLY think Favre deserves the MVP?[hr][/hr]
If
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now