Bring Back The Nor Cali Summits

I'm down to roll out and get all the supplies and I still have my Jeep.......I'm more than happy to put in the work.

As for a date how about the 11th seeing as sneaker pimps is that night. We could chill, then all roll out to sneakers pimps for the night 21+ of course. People will already want to be in the city for the event so.......nobody has to complain about making the drive down here. Two birds with one stone.

I say that we just need to pick a date and not have everyone put in their imput.....If you can make it great, if not thats cool. Once we have a date set not listening to " oh I can't make it and all that" would be key. That's how things end up never happening.
I think the 11th would be pretty cool to chill before hand then hit up the show....it would be an easy way to break the ice.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

eh...ill be in socal for that weekend, have fun tho...seems like its gonna be fun
hella dope

Quote:
I'm down to roll out and get all the supplies and I still have my Jeep.......I'm more than happy to put in the work.
:wink:
wink.gif
Team Negrodamus
teamdecepticon
T R A

I'll be down to go on the 11th, and I can provide rides for people who are coming from San Jose. If I can help, just let me know
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis= Your 2007 Defensive Rookie of the Year!!!​

well there it is...the 11th sounds perfect

Quote:
As for a date how about the 11th seeing as sneaker pimps is that night. We could chill, then all roll out to sneakers pimps for the night 21+ of course. People will already want to be in the city for the event so.......nobody has to complain about making the drive down here. Two birds with one stone.
...word

25th would be the best spot (coming in from Fulton right?)........It will be easier seeing as the field is the first thing that you see coming in.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

im thinking coming in from lincoln...i never really get to see that side near fulton since i only go into the park to get on park presidio...are there some good spots on the fulton side? im a rookie at the GGP BBQ thing, so if you know where itll be perfect...please do tell...

im thinking where the red dot is...theres a bigger field to the right of it near crossover too...more parking also...
untitled1hy0.jpg
...word

just got in the door and am tired as hell. good to see we're actually getting somewhere tho. as dudes mentioned, from here on out, we just need to set a date, time, place, and be done w/it. no more soliciting, "is this good for everyone??" because nowhere & no time will be optimal for every person, and we'll just keep running in circles.

so, judging by the responses, let me just take a stab at this...........

What: NT NorCal Edition Summit
When: Saturday, 8/11 (same day as sneakerpimps SF, which hits in the evening) TENTATIVE start time: 12 noon
Where: Golden Gate Park.....(exact location TBA shortly)
:wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

we need to get that new thread up and this one locked up...finally getting things moving haha...
...word

Back
Top Bottom