Bring Back The Nor Cali Summits

Well last one we all got scammed by some punk, so this time I'll put it together.

Anyone have any other location suggestions besides the mentioned?

So far Golden Gate Park, and Lake Elizabeth.

I know there are a bunch of wonderful locations out in the bay, so name some :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
leave the weed at home
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins -
Ellis - Barnes - Pietrus - Azubuike - Foyle - Cabarkapa - Jasikevicius - Powell - O'Bryant

Quote:
So far Golden Gate Park, and Lake Elizabeth.

I know there are a bunch of wonderful locations out in the bay, so name some
Rosie O'Donnell​
For President in 2008​
Because she just quit The View and needs something to do! And THAT Rhymed!​

I'm down for a BBQ. I've been to 3 summits including the visit to Fremont a year ago...I especially liked playin hoops...Good times!

if you guys are gonna do this in GG Park, i'd do it relatively soon.

the park is already crowded on regular weekends. when summer hits, it's gonna be next to impossible to get a nice spot due to all the events--public+private already booked.

and, as far as the venue debate goes, GG Park/SF is pretty central to the whole Bay. no dis to Fremont & other cities, but there's not much else for folks to do before/afterwards as in SF. not everyone comes to SF often, so those making the trek out can plan a whole day in the City and make it worth their while/trip.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

I don't think it's going to be in Golden Gate Park, more likely Vallejo.
TEAM WARRIORS

word, v-town is hella far. i know there are a bunch of north bay cats, but no way is vallejo a central location. i don't think there'll be that big of a turnout if it's all the way up there. 80 traffic + Bay ga$ price$ = aye carumba too.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

I rather drive to SF than Vallejo.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis= Your 2007 Defensive Rookie of the Year!!!​

Alright... Bay Area Summit for people in the Bay Area. Sounds like fun. Bay Area. BAY AREA.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

I live a couple blocks from GGP and have a portable weber grill I'm always down to bring, so count me in...

Quote:
I live a couple blocks from GGP and have a portable weber grill I'm always down to bring, so count me in...
:lol:
laugh.gif
LeBron James​
For President in 2008​
Because he's in the NBA Finals.. and yeah.. thats great!​

Quote:
I don't think it's going to be in Golden Gate Park, more likely Vallejo.
doing the leg work...Otherwise, I see it being in Benicia. The reason being, is because many of the summit vets have been planning (talking atleast) about bringing it back there.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

San Francisco is far more connected to the sneaker world through its metropolitan representaion of sneaker enthusiasts from all walks of life. It's central to members in the Bay Area, as opposed to the select group planning on hosting one in Benecia of all places.

oh come on 120, CLsmooth7, or if anyone else wants to help me I'd like to plan a summit in Golden Gate Park maybe at the end of June with a BBQ, chillin, and the like.

Contact me at:

metorres@ucsc.edu

AIM: marktomez
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
AIM: marktomez

I'll help out KingLouis. It shouldn't be to hard, just figure out a date and I can most def. bring some food and the like.
TEAM Black & Mild​
Guaranteed Freshness

From all the past summits, the funnest one was the one in Benicia. Tons of spaces, perfect weather, food, basketball, birds chirping, children laughing, and peach cobbler. Mmmmm Cobbler.

I mean the ones in San Fran were cool in all, but the weather just was never that great, and everything was so spread out. We'd meet at the Billards, chill eat, etc, then head to Nike Town, and most people were unable to go to Nike Town so the people started to separate and the group got smaller and ended up being very blah. I mean I like San Francisco but as far as an outdoor summit goes :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM WARRIORS

Lets make this Saturday, June 23rd at GG park...

-No JB releases, or any other major release, so we should all have plenty of extra $$$.
-Weather should be good,
-Not too close to fourth of july or father's day.

Let's just decide on a time to begin and who is bring'n the BIG stuff... grill, ice chest, plates, cups, drinks, food. or if ya'll want to do everyone drops $5.00 or whatever.
SAVE $$$ ON ALL EBAY + FINISHLINE PURCHASES:

BIG SAVINGS JUST CLICK ME TO SAVE NOW!!!

Back
Top Bottom