"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

Its good to let certain shoes sit and not get re released. Its what keeps them rare not everything is meant to be retrod. People might take better care of there shoes if they knew it was the last time they will ever see them.  

419540_3279994193790_1085585182_3259183_1290931862_n.jpg

Originally Posted by YOOY

Its good to let certain shoes sit and not get re released. Its what keeps them rare not everything is meant to be retrod. People might take better care of there shoes if they knew it was the last time they will ever see them.  

Dont worry amigo , if they do release they wont even be close to what you have right there , straight perfection!

steel 10's are my favorite 10's besides the chicago 10's which i was unable to buy so i hope the steel 10's make a comeback

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Mocha's were dope, but I hated owning these on how quickly they got dirty, also how quickly the heel tab area turned yellow.

Well, the white/cements, trueblues alsoHad the white heeltabs.all will yellow.i actually like the mochas.

Air Jordan 7 "Chambray" -- original release 2006 (as you can see, I love 7's!)

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-black-chambray-light-graphite-1.jpg

Air Jordan 5 "Green Bean" -- original 2006

Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Silver-Green-Bean-Flint-Grey_3.jpg

& last but not least, the best, Air Jordan 8 PE "Ray Allen" -- original release 2008 (I know this one in particular probably won't happen, but a guy can dream right?)

retro-air-jordan-8-viii-player-exclusives-for-ray-allen-and-quentin-richardson_7.jpg

retro-air-jordan-8-viii-player-exclusives-for-ray-allen-and-quentin-richardson_5.jpg

retro-air-jordan-8-viii-player-exclusives-for-ray-allen-and-quentin-richardson_6.jpg

If they ame out with these 8's I would bring my AK to the release date for my own protection hahahaha and maybe to kill someone for a pair lol

They need to bring back colorways of the 1's that were actually nice and stop producing all this hot garbage. Any of the patent 1's would be legit (black/gold, Chicago, Caro's). In addition to that, I'd really like to see Bred XII's with real leather instead of !!@@#% #%# nubuck, and some Indiglo XIV's.

Originally Posted by dgalvan44

Raging Bull V's
Got mine stolen from the DMP drop smh

This.
One of the beast colorways of the 5's to drop in a retro+ colorway.

Obviously the better color in that pack!

air-jordan-5-v-raging-bull-pack-1.jpg

jordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11'sjordan columbia 11's

Back
Top Bottom