"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

not sure if its been brought up... but they should bring back quality. I know its beating a dead horse at this point, but at times it pisses me off passing on a pair because of the high price/low quality knowing thats my only chance at a wearable pair of Js Id love to own
frown.gif

a proper retro of the black infrared VI....it could be either a retro of the Original with the 3m in the holes and leather heel....or a retro of the 00 retro with durabuck

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

a proper retro of the black infrared VI....it could be either a retro of the Original with the 3m in the holes and leather heel....or a retro of the 00 retro with durabuck

This.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

I wish JB would space out retros more consistently. You got the White/Black 9s and Black cement 3s coming out every 2 years, and then stuff like sport blue 6s havent retroed since 1991 (21 years.) If every shoe retroes lets say every 7-10 years they would still be able to have a decent number of releases and not drown the consumer by re-retroing the same stuff.
This. I can't understand why they come out with Black Cement IIIs or True Blue III's every other year but let shoes like Chrome VIII's sit un-retroed. Same thing goes with the Maroon and Sport Blue VI's, they've got so much hype right now too... 
I'd definitely like to see Chrome VIII's, Maroon VI's, and Indiglo XIV's. I'd consider copping Copper XVII's too. 

However, I definitely think a lot of the more exclusive c/w's should remain un-retroed. Like:

City X's

Thunder & Lightning IV's 

Tokyo V's

DMP VI/XI

That's what makes shoe collecting fun IMO, obtaining the rare pairs. Re-releasing them takes the exclusivity away. I think they screwed up when they retroed the Chicago X's.. They could've at least put 'em in a special edition box or something instead of slappin them in a normal box and putting a cheap hangtag on. Pairs with that much history should at least be given some sort of special treatment, especially for $160+. Just my .02. Anyone agree?

they need to bring back chrome 8, laney and fire red 5, grape 5, cool grey 4, columbia 11, bred 13, citrus 7 love all these shoes wish they could release again

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

I wish JB would space out retros more consistently. You got the White/Black 9s and Black cement 3s coming out every 2 years, and then stuff like sport blue 6s havent retroed since 1991 (21 years.) If every shoe retroes lets say every 7-10 years they would still be able to have a decent number of releases and not drown the consumer by re-retroing the same stuff.
This. I can't understand why they come out with Black Cement IIIs or True Blue III's every other year but let shoes like Chrome VIII's sit un-retroed. Same thing goes with the Maroon and Sport Blue VI's, they've got so much hype right now too... 
I'd definitely like to see Chrome VIII's, Maroon VI's, and Indiglo XIV's. I'd consider copping Copper XVII's too. 

However, I definitely think a lot of the more exclusive c/w's should remain un-retroed. Like:

City X's

Thunder & Lightning IV's 

Tokyo V's

DMP VI/XI

That's what makes shoe collecting fun IMO, obtaining the rare pairs. Re-releasing them takes the exclusivity away. I think they screwed up when they retroed the Chicago X's.. They could've at least put 'em in a special edition box or something instead of slappin them in a normal box and putting a cheap hangtag on. Pairs with that much history should at least be given some sort of special treatment, especially for $160+. Just my .02. Anyone agree?

I agree with you stating some shoes should remain un-retroed.
However, once JB releases everything that hasn't been retroed yet (Chrome 8's, Indiglo 14's, Oxy 14's, etc.) all the exclusives and possible PE's will return.

I might catch some hate for this one but, I would love to see XVII and XVIII . OG White Blue colorway for the XVII and the Black Blue colorway for the XVIII.

I feel retros of XVI-XX are long overdue...adding those to the mix in OG colorways as well as clean and simple new colorways would be great.

Wouldn't mind if they brought back the White/Forrest Green XIV's... would have definitely bought these rather then the candy canes

Back
Top Bottom