Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Lolwhat? You know not of what u speak..
I said i didnt believe some dude sayin his uncle dumped 50k into a gn... no pictures of the car ever surfaced....
Dont b mad at my opinion. Its your whip bro.
You keep tabs on my car history? Cute.

Just stay in your lane, clowns like you who assume buying a car such as a Range Rover is to "stunt", believe me I'm not trying to stunt. "I'm not about that life".

I hope you are keeping your baby blue Scion clean and staying within mile limitations...move along

yo stillin dont mind the hate.

ninjahood gets a pas, well bc its ninja and at least he stays in his lane

but dudes w/ names like mercedesmargiela, joining this month prob to ask about jordan releases, and prob drive their mom's minivan

should have nothing to say.

so before u state ur personal opinion as fact please post a tagged pic of ur car.

w/ that being said i am extremely disappointed at your choice. but im glad ur happy

i remember wher u made ur og thread during the summer asking for opinons.

i really thought u were gonna do the vdub or da jeep.

but again congrats!

Loblolly

Don't tell me what to do : a

Why did you buy it if your not trying to stunt? Plz tell me... Safety. Reliability. Cargo capacity. Drive quality. Durability? There were better choices is all I'm saying. You don't hafta agree... That's why there's dozens of manufacturers and vehicle types. : b

Fall back. Don't post a thread on NT if u don't want feedback. There's mad car threads : c

I totalled my whip before that n drove that car for 9 months and paid a couple k so I could buy the car I currently drive... A g35x... Keep up if your gunna b on my jock

Last edited:
Loblolly
Don't tell me what to do : a
Why did you buy it if your not trying to stunt? Plz tell me... Safety. Reliability. Cargo capacity. Drive quality. Durability? There were better choices is all I'm saying. You don't hafta agree... That's why there's dozens of manufacturers and vehicle types. : b
Fall back. Don't post a thread on NT if u don't want feedback. There's mad car threads : c
I totalled my whip before that n drove that car for 9 months and paid a couple k so I could buy the car I currently drive... A g35x... Keep up if your gunna b on my jock
Calm down thug. 

And this is what almost any thread where a person shares a purchase of a big item (car or house) or even their girl turns into......

Some things are open for discussion, but not everything is open for negotiation.

People are getting personally offended at OP's decision. Learn to disagree without having so much emotion invested in it. :smh:

but dudes w/ names like mercedesmargiela, joining this month prob to ask about jordan releases, and prob drive their mom's minivan
so before u state ur personal opinion as fact please post a tagged pic of ur car.
w/ that being said i am extremely disappointed at your choice. but im glad ur happy
but again congrats!

Thanks man, I backed off the VW but was real close with the Jeep but in the end after researching and test driving I liked the Evoque the best.

The Audi Q5 was in the mix for a little but I think I just liked the headlights lol

Real talk I think that thing is uglier than a mofo no hate OP.. but Congrats on the pickup.. because as long as you like it OP that's all that damb matters maneee

#1 hater on Niketalk
You leased a Scion TC son
you got shut down in the other thread for calling people out asking for tagged pics of their whips when you ran your mouth
Son leased a tC?
laugh.gif

If everyone bought items strictly based on performance and price tag.......nobody would be buying Jordan sneakers still.

Brand names sell and certain names are more desirable than others to certain people. Some prefer BMW or Mercedes.....for others it's Lexus or a Range Rover.

lol at the internet critics who cant wait to tell a ***** what he "should have got".. .all that really matters is if you dig it op.

theres always gonna be salty folks with negative **** to say.

Last edited:
Dude claims that what veered him away from the JEEP SRT is the depreciation value but Range's depreciate just as bad. To each his own, **** that ugly *** range. Could've easily bought a E350 or 5 series. But its your money and you're happy so thats all that matters mane. :pimp: :pimp:

Edit: Read this OP http://www.investopedia.com/financi...a_adc-con_adf-mix_ptp-cp_geo-na#axzz2DLjtIHGw

That's the Range Rover not the Evoque, any high end luxury vehicle depreciates quickly. I'm not real worried about all this because I may just keep the car for 10 years for all I know. Different cars within a brand have different deprecation rates, believe me I put in the time when researching a car. When I bought the 370Z it was considered best in resale value, it's def. not anymore going by KBB value on it and things change with time. If I wanted to sell it, it's estimated at about $13k less than what I paid in 2009.

but again congrats!
excuse what car again do you drive again??? what car exactly do you push?

don't ever try to come at my neck...

The Evoque is hideous, ugly, atrocious...you name it...thats it....

Its my opinion and its valid. It's not hate.

I had to go at ZyZZ...because you see Zyzz in all the bugatti, lambo, ferrari, maserati threads....but dude leases a 20,000 dollar ford car...

"Don't end up on that summer jam screen"

View media item 146788
View media item 146790

I had to go at ZyZZ...because you see Zyzz in all the bugatti, lambo, ferrari, maserati threads....but dude leases a 20,000 dollar ford car...

Wait...is this ZyZZ???!!!???? :wow:

but again congrats!

so like i said post your whip fambs.

u posting pics of me doesnt change that your poor, live in the projects, and probably got raised by a foster parent or your grandma

View media item 146788
View media item 146790

lol lame putting my fat pics up from last year bc i made fun of his SN.

check the team fitness thread for updated pics stanley.

everyone on here knows i post my pics up and i got mad NT famb on Instagram.

u posting pics of me aint gonna rattle me papi.

if u were a real part of this community u could check my car in the post your car thread.

lame lmao. keep posting on the weeknd thread you soft marshmallow

Last edited:

View media item 146788
View media item 146790

Wait...is this ZyZZ???!!!???? :wow:

no dude thats me.

zyzz has also posted his pics. i think he's white or hispanic of some sorts

Maybach is obvs just a troll riding the bus, he is in here trying to attack Knight by posting old pics of him. Dude should just be banned, his intelligence level is on some Cat and the Hat level which might be under meaning Dr. Suess.

Post your whip and pics Maybach.

Back
Top Bottom