Brooklyn man arrested for possession of .... Jolly Ranchers

Can i get a link to the article? I want to share this with a coworker but I sure as hell am not sharing NT.

I thought this was gonna have something todo with codeine. Spending tax payers money on officials who can't tell the difference between crystal meth and purple candy?

:lol:

this story doesn't really explain why this all went down. What caused the police to infer that the jolly ranchers were meth? Like Stuntman Mike said, why wasn't a test conducted to determine that it was in fact meth? How you gonna arrest somebody on the assumption that it was narcotics?

I wonder if the guy was acting like it was Meth or something. This makes no sense.

You'd just give them more incentive to make sure false charges stick...
actually, the plan is genius.

Cops DONT get in trouble unless it's reported on by MASS Media. Even then, most of them are sent to the basement to push papers or sent home, full pay.

Justice needs revamping, enforcement needs to be re-tooled.

There's no reason, that in 2013, a drug charge brings a worse sentence than Murder.

this story doesn't really explain why this all went down. What caused the police to infer that the jolly ranchers were meth? Like Stuntman Mike said, why wasn't a test conducted to determine that it was in fact meth? How you gonna arrest somebody on the assumption that it was narcotics?

I wonder if the guy was acting like it was Meth or something. This makes no sense.
Makes perfect sense to me, minorities don't always get the benefit of the doubt 

This happened in June so I think they were still doing the stop and frisk **** too

Looks like cops saw a dude that was walking down the street that  "looked" like he might have guns or drugs i.e. minority

Dude prolly thought he was an drug expert, looked at the jolly ranchers and assumed he was trying to be slick, word to the article @ninjahood  posted up a while back about the dudes who were selling loud in those sour patch packages

Last edited:
You'd just give them more incentive to make sure false charges stick...

actually, the plan is genius.

Cops DONT get in trouble unless it's reported on by MASS Media. Even then, most of them are sent to the basement to push papers or sent home, full pay.

Justice needs revamping, enforcement needs to be re-tooled.

There's no reason, that in 2013, a drug charge brings a worse sentence than Murder.

*looks at username*

:smh:

Sup

>koudie
>make sense

current location: Twilight Zone

:rofl:

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call Koudie From Brooklyn.

Last edited:
sellin loud in sour patch packs
nerd.gif
link plz
http://niketalk.com/t/529424/harlem-gang-gets-caught-selling-sour-in-sour-candy-packages

*looks at username*

mean.gif
laugh.gif

But, it really sounds like a good plan. Money runs the justice system. Its powered by private prison owners who enjoy the rooms being filled. Cops should be held to a higher regard, most, if not all, PD's only require a diploma and a clean record. Once they get that badge, the power consumes them. I work with kids, there's days I want to throw my weight around, but in the end, I'm the one that looks foolish.

Hit them in their pockets.

Hey man! I was falsely arrested in NYC years ago, I knew I should of sued :lol:

Spending the back of a van and Central Booking overnight with homeless people who were defecating themselves gave me emotional distress

Who am I kidding I would of spent it in a few months on dumb stuff

Last edited:
i hate when i get a jolly rancher and the plastic wont come off.

each that ***** anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom