BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

Let the change begin, at midnight tonight, the New Jersey Nets will be no more and the Brooklyn Nets will (Finally) be born.

dvhxeb.png

11v35g4.jpg

10h3jo3.jpg

With an off-season that has their three best players eyeing FA (two opting out and one a restricted free agent) It is time for the Nets to not embarress themselves anymore.   Time will tell but this should be for the better. 

Last edited:
B for Beyonce though
laugh.gif

..I really hope they add some color though, that black/white is
indifferent.gif

I am not a fan of the black and white per say either Animal Thug, but the gear that leaked is awesome (To finally purchase something Nets related that is not that old NETS logo will be great. very hard to find the NJ New Era fitted each year. lol)

i'm definitely going to a few Nets game next year. Imagine they pull a trade for Dwight in the summer.

pimp.gif

There's an alternate logo floating around. On the Nets NBA website. Everything will be official at midnight and official logo will be revealed tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I am not a fan of the black and white per say either Animal Thug, but the gear that leaked is awesome (To finally purchase something Nets related that is not that old NETS logo will be great. very hard to find the NJ New Era fitted each year. lol)

I agree though, it definitely beats the old Nets uni's and logos.

Me, being Brooklyn-born...something about this team just steals a piece of me
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Oh Harlem embrace it.    not like the knicks not winning a playoff game in 4,019 days means anything,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tongue.gif

I accept your hate with love Harlem. lol

born and raised in brooklyn..will never claim it to be my team....with that said, good luck to Prokhorov

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

born and raised in brooklyn..will never claimed it to be my team....with that said, good luck to Prokhorov[h3]
[/h3]

I respect this
smokin.gif

Still not a fan of the logo... Very plain, imo. Black & white seems very plain as well.
ohwell.gif

Looking forward to see what the jersey's will look like though.

First major order of business: DWill
nerd.gif

Sorry, I won't troll you guys. Good luck.
laugh.gif

Looking forward to going to a Knicks/Nets game at in Brooklyn next year.

Spoiler [+]
I hope Deron bolts to Dallas and Dwight stays away from Brooklyn.

All Black EverythingJay may only own 2% but he's calling the shots when it comes to marketing and branding.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Sorry, I won't troll you guys. Good luck.
laugh.gif

Looking forward to going to a Knicks/Nets game at in Brooklyn next year.

Spoiler [+]
I hope Deron bolts to Dallas and Dwight stays away from Brooklyn.

I knew there had to be a catch with you being nice to the Nets... Then I read the spoiler.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom