BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

did they air the 2nd episode of the association? 8o
Nov 2nd

DWill with the AJ X's 8)

Very entertaining game last night. Every time Taylor get's on the floor he just brings it, hope Avery can find him some minutes. Can't wait for the opener.

Last edited:
gonna be a fun team to watch for sure, but living in NY seeing all the bandwagon jumpers is sickening.

I have a good friend who has been a NYK fan his whole like and is jumping ship. His reasoning is a new team came into the same town and the NYK have been so bad and he hates ownership.

I rolled my eyes at him.

how's everybody doing? I hope everyone here is safe

looking forward to the game on thursday (assuming its still being played)

Last edited:
The date change is for the best. Even thought it would have been crazy hyped to start the season/stadium with a Knicks game, I think so many people wouldve been unable to go on Thursday that the atmosphere would be reduced. Push it to the weekend and the subway will probably be ready again, and people will be more interested in a little relaxation

Only made sense to cancel the game. It sucks though because everything's been smooth and perfect so far since the transition to the new arena. With all the hype and the game being on TNT viewers were in for a good game.

Last edited:
Ok, only because I still have NO POWER at home and can do it now at work.

Nets vs Raptors

First Regular Season Home game in Brooklyn for the Nets. Bittersweet moment for the few NJ Nets fans left but this the start of new beginnings. The arena will be ready.

For those going:

http://thebrooklyngame.com/?p=48000 or Netsdaily.com

that will tell all you need to know about transportation to the game. they will have the doors open at 5:30, so get there early. Plus, they will have food specials up until 7:00.

Enjoy to those attending. Hopefully I will be here with all of you come tomorrow night. GO NETS.

Hey quick update post-Sandy. I'm in Plainfield, NJ. Still without power like most in the area. Seems like every other street has every other tree down. I'm hearing we have ration out gas now (which I waited 4 hrs for yesterday). We've been without anything for 6 days now.

Still Gonna try to watch tonight's game

Last edited:
For those who might have missed the first two episodes of The Association, NBA TV is re airing both episodes starting at 4PM Est. today.

I got power back LAST NIGHT!!!!!

Can't wait for the game tonight.

Williams, Johnson, Wallace,Brooks,Lopez are the starters. Stack and childress are the inactive players.

Back
Top Bottom