BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Reminds me of a Lambo logo or the Raiders
This is the issue with these teams nowadays. You try and reinvent yourself only to come full circle and realize that your product now looks "like" or "reminds you of" something that already exists. This is far worse than the redesign the Warriors did years ago. I do this for a living and honest to God an intern at a design studio could've came better than this smh.   

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'd only go to watch the Rangers.
30t6p3b.gif
 @ these new Ranger fans, bunch of front-runners I swear.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Not sure how, if you live in the city you're a Rangers fan. If you're in LI or upstate, you're pretty much an Islanders fan.
Jay owns 1.47% of the Nets for everyone that was talking about it
Who the hell upstate is an Islanders fan?  @!!*, who's an Islanders fan period?
The Nets gear looks good but that team is like a Hyundai to me.  You can make them look nice and even if they perform well, they're still a Hyundai.

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'd only go to watch the Rangers.
30t6p3b.gif
 @ these new Ranger fans, bunch of front-runners I swear.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
I hope you're not being serious..I can't stand the Islanders.

^ i like the fitteds

There won't be a rivalry, they'll be the Jets of the two teams.

But the nets have been to more nba finals in the last 20 years than the knicks have brah.......what gives?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

^ i like the fitteds

But the nets have been to more nba finals in the last 20 years than the knicks have brah.......what gives?
Actually, brah.. that's not true. They've both been to two Finals in the last 20 years. The Knicks in 94 and 99 and the Nets in 02 and 03.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

^ i like the fitteds

Actually, brah.. that's not true. They've both been to two Finals in the last 20 years. The Knicks in 94 and 99 and the Nets in 02 and 03.
c'mon pacmagic, you're better than that 
laugh.gif

all nba gear that says brooklyn on it will be copped. Anything that says NETS on it will not be. Honestly, they need to change that "nets" name... it carries the nj energy. KNICKS fan til i die tho.

Avery needs to stop with that talk
laugh.gif
Them colors is Spurs through and through. Can't even be mad at Doo trolling the Nets from now on.

Can't wait til they get rid of Lopez, Avery, and King.

Hopefully the uniforms wont look anything like this.Since they released that plain logo the unis probably will look like this
30t6p3b.gif

images

I can dig it
pimp.gif
I like this new fresh start for the Nets, & I'm feeling the color/logo change as well.

Not a Nets fan, but I lowkey want to cop a BK Nets fitted once they  release
laugh.gif

But just imagine if that D12 deal actually went down with the Nets while keeping Deron.  BKN would be off to a GREAT start with a bright future. 
As of right now the Nets probably won't sniff the playoffs next year, but they'll be more intriguing to watch now

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Hopefully the uniforms wont look anything like this.Since they released that plain logo the unis probably will look like this
30t6p3b.gif

images

Bland, dull,null, monotone, lifeless, uninspiring,flat,flavorless,insipid,soft.
I just cant put my finger on it.

This almost looks like a jersey for a childrens basketball league.

Brookly, new york, is capable of better.

it'd be nice if they could pull black on black off. the league probably wouldn't allow it tho.

Back
Top Bottom