Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

seth.jpg

ad.jpg

Damn, Drum is gonna have a lot of work to do tonight as far as rebounding goes. :lol:

But I really like the Nets chances tonight. They finally have someone to slow Sabonis down.

I expect a very high rebound count for Drum.

The losing streak is finally OVER.

The energy was definitely different tonight and it was nice to finally hear some Brooooook-lyn chants again.

Bruce Brown hustled his *** off all game. And yep, Seth was the best Curry in the L tonight. Yes sir!

Drum was a factor on both ends. Huge difference having a TRUE big man clogging the paint.

And now when you look at the bench, it's kind of intimidating to see Drum, Clax, Ben, and KD standing there. Nets are all of a sudden a team with some big bodies. Let's go!

Wow, that's sooner than I expected.

I personally would not be upset if they held KD out until March. Like I've said before, I would much rather have KD for the playoffs than for meaningless games in Feb/Mar.

Same for Ben. I would prefer a slow ramp up so that he can be at full speed come the playoffs.

But at the end of the day, I'm putting my trust in the Nets medical staff. I don't think they will put those guys out there if they weren't ready to go.

Wow, that's sooner than I expected.

I personally would not be upset if they held KD out until March. Like I've said before, I would much rather have KD for the playoffs than for meaningless games in Feb/Mar.

Same for Ben. I would prefer a slow ramp up so that he can be at full speed come the playoffs.

But at the end of the day, I'm putting my trust in the Nets medical staff. I don't think they will put those guys out there if they weren't ready to go.
Maybe he’d come back on a minutes restriction. But if he does come back it will give a chance to ramp up and get used to catching passes from Ben

art vandelay art vandelay , I had the same look on my face as your profile pic after I read your post. :lol:

As in, hmmm, makes sense.

They will definitely need to play as much as they can together simply to develop chemistry.

Streak is ovah :pimp:

Nets finally have a big who can throw his weight around and has good hands. I don't think they've ever had a player like Drummond.

Seth was solid too. Both are much needed additions.

Reading some of stuff Harden was doing during that west coast trip and last few months :wow::lol: whole time dude was in Vegas

For real, the more I read about Harden's antics, the more :angry: I get.

Let's just say that I'm not surprised. :smh:

Anyway, Ben seemed very relaxed in the presser today. Flanked by Nash and Marks for support. He just can't use the word "scary" to describe this team anymore though as per EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT . :lol:

Streak is ovah :pimp:

Nets finally have a big who can throw his weight around and has good hands. I don't think they've ever had a player like Drummond.

Seth was solid too. Both are much needed additions.

Reading some of stuff Harden was doing during that west coast trip and last few months :wow::lol: whole time dude was in Vegas
Links/info on the Harden antics

THAT was fun hey mates ! lol

i like how The Good AD was pointed out twice above, it is a diff feel with a cat like THAT in the middle, uually cant go wrong with them uconn cats

Curry30 flat out deadly id take Him ANYDAI over the buffet bish ANYDAI !

Cam hittin some big ones too, that man is smooooooooooooth, Kess looked a little off though, no biggie , my $ says he bring it the next 2 games before the break

so did ya hear KD and KI dont know how to win ??? shove some more grub down yer throat while string at that EMPTY mantle FOOL

ready to do it all over again tomorrow and thursdai night, LOVE the starting backcourt of Patty and Curry30

not that it really matters but Ontario dropped the mandate, so i guess like KG said anything is possible

still dont look good for nyc, after firing about 4000 people due to it, would look like ish to reverse it right now, i read they are looking into some 'exceptions', we shall see

yo IF IF IF Joey can come back this season can ya Fn magine him in one corner and Curry30 in the other ? GOOD LAWD !

and for the record, whatever issues Mr Simmons has/had ............. LEMME GET THEM TOO, y'all see His fiance' ??? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet id stop lyin for a while to if that was waitin at home, God Bless Him !

i sent Bens people a message asking Him to drop the 'Scary', still workin the new angle, all suggestions considered and appreciated Gentlemen :emoji_grin:

ad 3.jpg

I agree with NickyPreme EXCEPT Id start Drummond at center
LOVE the idea of Joey Buckets off the bench, Patty 6th man though

DEEP DEEP DEEP

lone.jpg

Lotta folk would say start Joey then you can bring in Curry30 AND Patty at the same time and really lessen the absence of Mr Irving at those times, funny think is no matter what Ben10 runs tha point, VERY interesting possibilities, Nash must be lickin his chops

seth 2.jpg

so did ya hear KD and KI dont know how to win ??? shove some more grub down yer throat while string at that EMPTY mantle FOOL

ready to do it all over again tomorrow and thursdai night, LOVE the starting backcourt of Patty and Curry30

not that it really matters but Ontario dropped the mandate, so i guess like KG said anything is possible

still dont look good for nyc, after firing about 4000 people due to it, would look like ish to reverse it right now, i read they are looking into some 'exceptions', we shall see

yo IF IF IF Joey can come back this season can ya Fn magine him in one corner and Curry30 in the other ? GOOD LAWD !

and for the record, whatever issues Mr Simmons has/had ............. LEMME GET THEM TOO, y'all see His fiance' ??? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet id stop lyin for a while to if that was waitin at home, God Bless Him !

i sent Bens people a message asking Him to drop the 'Scary', still workin the new angle, all suggestions considered and appreciated Gentlemen :emoji_grin:

The funny thing with that narrative about KD and KI not knowing how to or not wanting to win is that you know both of them dudes is eager to show they can get a chip without Steph and without LBJ. So I don't know what Harden was thinking in leaving and trying to hook up with a guy who is supposedly "just as hungry" as him.

The only hunger Harden has shown is at the buffet line like EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT says. :lol:

Now all of a sudden Philly has the "best fans" and is glad they're on his side. And that he can still learn and "be helped by one of the best coaches to ever do it" in Doc who will put him in the "best position to be successful". Shots at Nash?

At the end of the day though, I wish him well. I'm going to take a page out of KD's book and take the high road moving forward.

Morey said he originally thought a 3 team deal would have been better for all 3 teams involved. So that means a 3rd team was part of this at one point. I wonder who.... I'm guessing Sac maybe? Would be interesting to know the details of that one.

Yeah, all those people getting fired and then suddenly lifting the mandates would be bad PR. All we can do is continue to sit back and hope for the best.

Your IF scenario is :wow:. Joey, Seth, 7, KI, and Ben10?? Yikes.

:lol: @ getting the message to Ben's people about "scary".

Personally, nothing fits better:

New_World_Order_(professional_wrestling)_(logo).jpg

Already got the colors and everything. :lol:

About time people started to recognize the absurdity of the mandate.

And this is from The Athletic:

Following Silver's comments, a New York City Hall spokesperson reiterated Mayor Adams' stance in a statement to The Athletic's Mike Vorkunov encouraging all New Yorkers to get vaccinated.

"Since day one, the mayor has been clear that we will follow the science. New Yorkers should get vaccinated to protect themselves and others, and help New York City recover and re-open fully. The Key2NYC vaccine mandate remains in place, and we encourage all New Yorkers to get boosted and vaccinated."

shuges i believe you hit it out tha park.......... NWO it is, i love it, and everybody knows that when you down with the NWO you down with the NWO ....................... .......................... 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!

Day of reckoning coming soon 1 wai or another

thank God there will be no harden in tha Garden 2 nite !!!

hopefully they run SAME STATING LINEUP tonight

new york new york big city of dreams..................

ben 13.jpg

ben 1.jpg

GOD BLESS HIM

CURRY30 in tha Garden
msg seth.jpg

msg drum.jpg

msg bg.jpg

msg clax.jpg

oh and MR IRVING got a message to pass along, tuen the vol wai up for this one :wink:

Attachments

• msg drum.jpg
    msg drum.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 21
All I have to say right now is that I LOVE when KD is in attendance cheering. His energy is infectious and there's a CLEAR difference between these last couple of games with him on the bench vs the ones where he wasn't there on the west coast trip.

CAM. THOMAS. Again, the rook has really, really taken off ever since Harden started dicking around. His confidence was off the charts in that 4th q. This game is right up there with his game winner from earlier in the season.

ANDRE. DRUMMOND. He's exactly what the dr ordered. Rebounds and a presence in the paint. Perfect compliment to LMA.

Patty and Seth looking like a dangerous combo. Damn!

One of my favorite and most satisfying wins of the season. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom