Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

Cam Thomas. Wow man. Nash really put the ball in his hands and him to go win it with the 1-4 flat play :pimp:

Also Drummond can REBOUND

1645102467937.jpeg

The Brooklyn Bad Guys NEVAH say die, EVAH ! That musta felt so good for them to do that without KD KI and Benjamin !

MR BROWN DEF HAD SOME FUN, hope yall saw him take a bow in front of the home teams bench :rofl:

shuges you were just 1 dai early with Drums boards, him and LMA tha new TWIN TOWERS

SO RIGHT about what KD brings even when HE isnt playin, GOD BLESS HIM !!!

kd sc.jpg

some call Him Cam Thomas, some call Him Cam Tha Man, WE CALL HIM KILLA CAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killa.jpg

oh and dont forget

never lost.jpg

gonna be hard to follow up last night especially energy wise, but The Bad Guys are havin hella fun, and isnt that whats its really all bout ?!?!?!?!??!

look who just showed up

patty fit.jpg

lookin for how many in a row tonight KILLA ?!?!?!?!?!?!

cam 3.jpg

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough loss. Team played like they ran out of gas in the 2nd half.

The overall effort was there but after the emotional comeback against NY plus this being the 2nd night of a B2B, I'm not that surprised with the outcome.

woulda been a good Nets, you could feel it comin. Patty may not alwasy be 'on' but HE NEVER STOPS HUSTILING and reassuring the rooks to hang in there I LOVE THAT

finally a weekend off ! only thing ima interested in is the 3 pt contest and thats only because The Aussie Boss is gonna win it

I know he wasnt brought in to to play BIG minutes but AD is slowly becoming one of my favs, his PRESENCE alone under the basket is a different world, then they hit em with LMA and the unstoppable mid range , just REALLY like what ima seein. and once Ben10 starts to play i think we will see alot more of Clax. alot to look forward to.

Woj did report that Joey B might have another surgery IF that happens itsa wrap for this season ( obviously ), NOW we see why Sir Marks made this trade, and with Killa Cam on the set Maxey is great but not needed PERIOD

ad 5.jpg

So does this impending addition mean Kyrie won’t be able to play in NY? Still really hoping they drop the mandate and allow him to play, however, look at who they have, they’re scary deep, this is just my opinion:

Ky
Seth
Ben
KD
Drummond

Dragon
Patrick
Bruce
Griff, or James, or Kessler
LMA

Then they still have Clax, Cam, Sharpe…. The sky is the limit

mandate 'should' be dropped MID APRIL, do not quote that mr vandelay

Death Lineup:

KD
SIMMONS
DRAGIC
CURRY
MILLS*

* IF KYRIE IS Full Time , GOD WILLING,either or, PICK YA POISON

Nash got his hands full, in a good wai, figurin this all out.

new.jpg

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME LOOKIN FOR ............................................................. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT , you da real mvp of this thread bruh. We can always count on you to post something of interest in here. Your dedication is much appreciated SIR. :nthat:

I haven't read any other threads in S&T since the break started so I have zero idea what the general consensus is.... but I thought the ASG was dope. I just wish the Nets had some actual representation in the main game or even the rookie game. Shout out to Patty for doing his best on Saturday night in the shootout. I guess it was fitting that a NJ product won it all. Not even mad at that bc KAT's a baller, no doubt.

Loved that video EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT posted of the entire team (Ben included) helping Patty practice. Team vids are my favorite thing to watch bc it's always interesting to me to see how everyone interconnects. While I'm at it, the latest Brooklyn Nets Magazine episode on YES is pretty good. Lots of practice/behind the scenes video there.

art vandelay art vandelay , I agree that this team is SCARY DEEP. You guys are right to say that Nash has his hands full. The team has the absolute potential to be scary and I believe they can still win a chip this year. I really do. Dragic joining is like another member getting recruited when WCW/NWO was hittin and scooping up everybody. :lol: I just hope Dragic isn't Horace Hogan. >D

Speaking of Dragic, he's another guy that's joining the team who hasn't played much this year. And he's 35. But for whatever reason, I think he still has enough in the tank to make a difference for BKN. I definitely endorse his signing. Him and Nash already having history is icing on the cake. Moral of the story: treat your rookies/newb coworkers good! You never know how it can pay dividends down the road. Being a "good dude" is actually one of the reasons I like Nash.

I know he wasnt brought in to to play BIG minutes but AD is slowly becoming one of my favs, his PRESENCE alone under the basket is a different world, then they hit em with LMA and the unstoppable mid range , just REALLY like what ima seein. and once Ben10 starts to play i think we will see alot more of Clax. alot to look forward to.

Drum was playing less than 20 mpg in Philly. Prior to that, he has always been a 28-33+ mpg guy for his career. If you peep closely, you can see he's been lagging behind on defense bc he's not in shape for the minutes Nash wants to give him. Drum himself said he just needs to work on his cardio to get back to where he was when he was a starter and I think he ultimately will be a big piece of the puzzle for the team. I wonder how a lineup of
Drum
LMA
KD
Ben
Kyrie
would do on the court. That's one big, scary lineup. :wow:

Woj did report that Joey B might have another surgery IF that happens itsa wrap for this season ( obviously ), NOW we see why Sir Marks made this trade, and with Killa Cam on the set Maxey is great but not needed PERIOD

I really wanted to highlight this quote bc Cam really does make not getting Maxey irrelevant. Cam definitely has the potential to do for the Nets in the playoffs what Maxey did for Philly last year. I also keep forgetting to mention that the Killa Cam photoshop up above is tight. Great job to whoever did that. :lol:

Looking forward to the stretch run. This team has been a joy to watch and I'm excited for the future.

A good guard with playmaking ability and can run an offense. Finally :pimp:

Next step is getting Ben, Dragic, KD back on the court. Nets literally have a month and change left. All pieces have hit the ground running. Really curious to see where the conditioning level is at for Dragic and Ben. I saw a report saying Ben is "weeks" away and we don't have weeks at all :lol:

Sean Marks is speaking today 6pm. Have to think that he'll have some news to report.

Also Kyrie was on twitch with Cam and KD playing 2K yesterday and hinted the team might be whole sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed

Also, condolences to KD for his grandma passing away. Grannies are always tough to see go. RIP to her. |l

Glad to know he was keeping his spirits up with them cats on twitch.

Looking forward to the presser.

heres the press conf if anyone missed it Marks good stuff. "GELLING" is now most important thing, getting all these cats ON COURT TIME ALL TOGETHER.
NOT gonna be easy, but not impossible to accomplish the ultimate goal

IMO Ky is thinkin mandate goin away sooner than later FWIW CHICAGO is drpping mandate at end of month

LOVE that Marks said KD is happiest when working and educating tha rookies, especially Killa Cam

Things bout to get serious ...........hold on to ya azzes !

ASG was alotta fun, woulda been more fun if Patty took the 3 pt contest tough,lol.

gd.jpg

Hope so about the mandate Eric Adams is moving like it's still 2020 lol

Marks didn't reveal any breaking news yesterday but I expected that.

Next step is actually getting these guys on the floor, which has proved to be the hardest thing

ki 21.jpg

Korver workin a TON with BEN10 , some interesting things he has him doing in practice, not gonna change the world or anything BUT who better to learn from ? eager to see some results

arrival.jpg

GOD IS GOOD

Tik tok tik tok .... patiently counting down for the start of the takeover, cuz the break's OVER.
KD the God, Kyrie with the crossover
Yall aint sober, sayin you ready for war
The Nets at full strength is too strong for yall

:lol:

I tried.

Anyway, it was lovely seeing all the videos of the FULL team at practice. I may have missed Duke and Seth (edit: Seth was there as per the pics above) but I definitely saw everybody else. Team is super deep. Best wishes to J Carter. Bless him bc he tried his best. Just didn't work out.

The break seemed to zoom by. Looking forward to the game tonight. I got the Nets surprising teams and winning 2 of these next 3.

Last edited:
spit that fiah shuges !

Nash said KD and Dragic BOTH HIGHLY DOUBTFUL for the milw game, so only a few more PRACTICE runs and things should be all systems go.

eyell take 2 outta 3 with PLEASAAAH !!!

patty fit.jpg

I don't know about the rest of you guys but that was HIGHLY disappointing to watch.

With the exception of BB, the team came out with very low energy. What the **** was that?? :smh:

Let me be clear here: I'm not saying to bring them back, but Bembry and Carter at least always hustled if anything.

Drum, Seth, and JJ looked like they were sleepwalking tonight.

And Patty..... ???? :sick: Cam.... ???? :sick: Even ol Mr Reliable LMA was looking raggedy out there. :sick: .

Just a poor loss considering that the team was at home and coming off a nice week of rest.

Anyway, reinforcements are coming soon. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom