Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

FIFTY THREE

kevin-durant-hot.gif

Damn Patty kinda stunk todai, happens eye guess
No Seth hurt BIG, only ran like what 8 guys ?

THE KING HAS SPOKEN...............................

KD IS A GOD

kd 47.jpg

ny laugh.jpg

If nothing else all this craziness and THE RIGHT PEOPLE SPEAKING OUT, will make Silver drop the "pay the fine" parameters and it will end.

and mayor mcISH is ending his pitiful failure of a political career, comes across like a 5 yr old who got his toys taken away, good riddance ASAP

ad 8.jpg

goodness, remember he wasnt even in the damn rotation ! shows what working your *** off does, and why a guy LIKE THAT has flourished since the lazy POS CHOKER left, that AINT a coincidence

shuges imagine thinking the Kyrie issue is actually ablout the vaccine ? LMFAO, to be tht DUMB and close minded has to give one a headache, yad figure. than God there arent too many Nets fans is all eye can sai

I am now WITH YOU on SAS, enuff is enuff, no PAWN love no more, period, end of story

I am so so glad that Beon still loves Kyrie, knew HE did, was just waiting for the acknowledgement, eye LOVE reading and seeing all the hate Lebron catches, cause AINT NOBODY HATE MEDIOCRE/AVERAGE GUYS LBJ, KD, Steph, Kyrie, Klay, a few more who really get the FOOLZ into their feeling and its so so enjoyable to watch, they millionaires and pay no rent, must be nice

Cant have a letdown vs orlando, just keep handling bizness and not worry or be concerned about anyone else, they dotn and have never mattered , toughest opponent BKLYN faces other than God willing gs or phnx is themselves and the nyc mayor and the injury bug, this is not fiction this is all fact.

7 11 logo.jpg

and cause THE KING got me in my feels

ki lbj.jpg

LONG LIVE THE GAME OF TRUE KINGS AND TRUE PRINCES

" LET ME DIE OUT THERE" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I WILL ONLY RIDE WITH A TEAM THIS MAN IS PLAYING FOR, AND WHEN HE IS DONE SO AM I

I grew up watching Jordan............. now its Michael WHO

WOW, JUST F***ING WOW

kd 48.jpg

:emoji_goat:

Dog, you know how I'm always nervous about 7's minutes right? Today he started the 4th q after playing all of the 3rd and I was like, ok Nash is going for broke bc the Nets need this win. Then KD missed 2 shots to start the 4th (I think a 3 and short on another jumper). Knicks went on a run to pull it to 1 I think. Then he pulled KD.

1. I was surprised he pulled him.
2. In hindsight, it was actually a great move bc Nash knew he would need KD to be fresh down the stretch.

That's the difference between Nash coaching this year vs last year. I think KD might have been like I'm good, let me play. And then when Nash realized 7 needed a break, he sat him. Great call.

Last edited:

" LET ME DIE OUT THERE" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I WILL ONLY RIDE WITH A TEAM THIS MAN IS PLAYING FOR, AND WHEN HE IS DONE SO AM I

I grew up watching Jordan............. now its Michael WHO

WOW, JUST F***ING WOW

kd 48.jpg

:emoji_goat:

You have said it many times and I have agreed with you every time that it's a BLESSING to watch KD cook. He's unbelievable. He really is. He's everything any fan could ask for out of a leader and a superstar.

He doesn't back down from ANY opponent, whether that be Embiid, Bron Bron, Russ, whoever.

He's clutch.

He goes at the media. (SAS, Skip, Kendrick)

He doesn't run from the big moments.

He LOVES to hoop.

He will ride for his teammates. Ben, Russ for example

One of my favorite KD moments is him defending Russ.

That's the type of teammate I want on my side.

Cam passing on open shots early. Let it fly Killa!

K krazy88s gonna come back to the thread and wonder where all these posts came from. :lol:
:lol:

3 in a row let's it rollin'

Seth was a very late scratch and KD said screw it and was extra aggressive and had teammates looking for him the entire game.

Bruce and Clax have turned it around, especially Clax. He's making me a believer again. Held his own vs a bigger Embiid and played great yesterday.

Eric Adams continues to be weird. Either NY is all in a pandemic or they aren't. He sitting on the fence but also leaning towards moving past the pandemic thing it seems. Like he just hasn't put that other foot down. I hope more and more people he doesn't make sense.

KD had to back down and I understand why. :smh:

At this point, let it rock how it is. **** still makes zero sense to me but I don't want a pity party.

People seem to think that Nets/Kyrie fans are asking for the rules to change specifically to benefit Kyrie.

Nah, I want the mandate to change so that ALL of the workers that got fired can get their jobs back.

Also, prayers to Bembry on the torn ACL. He played well for us and I appreciate his contributions.

Yep, was just listening to how the MLBPA and the teams have already contacted the mayor's office for clarity bc there was initially a difference between indoor play and outdoor play. The union and teams supposedly believe that they will have an answer by Opening Day in 3 weeks on Apr 7th.

So I guess we will hear something within that timeframe.

Last edited:
Levine has an extensive career in NYC politics, good or bad. lol

See what THE IDIOT IN OFFICE does now

bring your kiddies
bring your wife
guaranteed to have the time of your life

New York town babay

clev 6.jpg

please see ii and iii

stat.jpg

not like it Fn matters anymore BUT HE DOES RESIDE IN NJ :rofl:

ny smile (2).jpg

If he lives in Jersey, then.... man, you know what? The whole thing is confusing and I have no idea anymore. Every single time we get an answer, there seems to be 3 more questions that come up.

My boys who are Knicks fans didn't have a single peep to say about the actual game. But they sure did have a lot of opinions on Kyrie and the mandate. :rolleyes

It must really hurt them to see success for BK vs the disaster with the Knicks. :lol:

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT , did you happen to see Pudgy Soften get tangled up with DeMarcus last night? Boogie hasn't forgotten how dude quit on them to go to BK. :lol:

Also, everytime I see a pic of Kyrie in that jacket, I'll forever laugh at how KD pulled the jacket and was like "look at you" to KAI. :rofl:

I can't believe people were actually saying KD is somehow not messing with KI. :smh:

I was waiting for Cousins to lay his *** the F out TBH, woulda been the highlight of tha year ! Other than KI KD and LBJ 50 pieces

>>> If he lives in Jersey, then.... man, you know what? The whole thing is confusing and I have no idea anymore. Every single time we get an answer, there seems to be 3 more questions that come up. <<<

BINGO, the residency thing is kinda proof that someone is being singled out for 'attention' purposes like Mr Durant said. ever met and HONEST POLITICIAN ??? :wink:

Looks to me Good Sir , that Kyis the ONLY MFer that KD messes with, and with greeat reason, right or wrong, stubborn or not, crazy or not, theres ALOT to be said for STICKING BY YOUR GUNS, no matter what the circumstances or results are.

I like that the Yanks own YES network, $$ talks especially to them dirty dirty filthy scummy poiliticians

shake 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom