Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

Man every game that goes by makes me and anyone with sense realize how GREAT the soften trade was, now he is busy ruining a great mans mvp bid, who woulda thunk it !??!?!?!? useless MFer ! for reals

shuges what chance you give this team with EVERYONE HEALTHY AND READY TO GO, BUT NO KYRIE FOR HOME GAMES IN PLAYOFFS ??? just wonderin

6ers have def been looking dysfunctional these days. Maybe they're playing possum, I don't know.

But what I DO know is that the worrying over Harden's recent play has already begun. The exact same thing Nets fans said is the same thing 6er fans/media are saying: that dude no longer looks like MVP Harden and the concerns about signing him long term to a monster deal are real.

Also, Doc is supposedly on the hot seat and Morey will bring in Pringles if the team fails this year. Oh, and Philly fans/media are lamenting the loss of Drummond bc they all agree that Deandre Jordan and Paul Millsap are both finished. So yeah, the honeymoon phase is already over.

On the flip side of that trade, I see a lot of Nets fans across various sites wondering if Ben is "faking" his injury and if the Nets were stupid to take him. Again, speaking from experience, a herniated disc can go either way. Some people have herniations that slip one way and don't affect your nerves. Others do. The minute I saw Ben had an epidural, I knew it would be a while before he'd be doing anything again. I've said this before and it's worth repeating, a bad back is nothing to play with. Literally.

You can barely do JACK **** if you have a herniation that's hitting the nerve and is in the middle of a flare up. So yeah, I completely believe Ben is hurt. First, he was "scared" to play in Philly. Now he's "faking" an injury to avoid playing this year bc he's "weak mentally". Who comes up with these ridiculous takes? Oh, the clickbait media, that's who. :smh:

Anyway, to answer your question EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT , I think the Nets can make it to the ECF - regardless of Kyrie's status - if Ben returns relatively healthy. KD is a beast but we would need some really good fortune for him to carry this squad anywhere far all by himself. Even if he had Joe, that would've helped. Not sure how the Nets botched his injury so badly. :rolleyes

fair enough, eye pretty muhc agree all the way through

funny enough they said Joey will be perfectly redy to go for training camp next year, yeah kinda hurts to have read that one

Maybe not too popular of an opinion BUT ID GIVE BLAKE ALOT MORE PT !!! He hustles his *** off, and is tough as a MFer BOTH needed, especially short handed, dont een care he cant shoot it, he does the rest, kinda like Benny :lol:

A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAI TO THA ONE AND ONLY !!!!!!!!!!! MANY MANY MORE GOOD SIR , THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU

ki 48.jpg

bday 2.jpg

No more illusions, I only want the truth of God.
KI 3/22/2022

2 BIGGEST factors IF IF IF the ish man rolls back the mandate today ( there has to be an update to madate every 5 days regardless )

1. Mets owner donated 1.5 MILLION to mayor mcish's campaign when he ran

yanks.jpg

Didn't like the flow of that game at all last night. Nets got down by way too much (18 or 19 I think) against a VERY good team. This isn't the Knicks or Orlando. You have to match the intensity of the elite teams in the league. And like Nash said, they simply didn't do that.

The 3 point defense was once against TERRIBLE. Bane had his way AGAIN with 6 threes. And Melton (who??) joined the party with 6 of his own.

Nets offense was stagnant imo. No Dragon and no Seth really hurt bc it left the bench in shambles. Zero points for Patty, zero for JJ, 3 for Kessler, and 4 for Cam in 70 total minutes is unacceptable. :sick::sick::sick:

I thought they would pounce on the fact of Ja not playing. But Memphis plays tough with or without him and Nash said he tried to stress certain key areas yesterday morning. Didn't work and with Cha and Atl losing, the Nets let a golden opportunity go to waste. >D

Oh well, on to the next.

Yeah man. Got down big and that come back took something out of them.

Plus side Kyrie is now back FULL TIME :pimp: :pimp:

Also that shot in the back for Ben Simmons seems to be working and got some relief. I read somewhere he's with the team

the Nets + Yankees + YES Network connection :pimp:

thankfully the Yanks got 100+ years of being in the city and Steve Cohen donated to Mayor Adams campaign.

I'm a Mets fan but can't deny the YES connections likely helped to get the ball rolling.

And if what you said K krazy88s about Ben is true, then maybe the team will be ready to roll at full strength once the playoffs begin. :pimp:

Well, I hope all the people writing these articles are able to move forward at some point. My friend sent me a link to a Mike Lupica article about him whining (what else is new?) about how Kyrie, the Mets and the Yankees "won" bc they don't have to get vaxxed now.

It's not about wins and losses at this point. It's about "following the science" and the numbers have determined that we no longer need such a strict vax policy in many places across the globe. It is what it is at this point.

As for the game tonight, I'm interested to see how the Heat respond to the recent losses and infighting. They appear to be ripe for the picking but the Nets seem to always have trouble against struggling teams. Not to mention, the Heat just always give the Nets problems, period. So yeah, this will be an interesting game. I expect the Heat to come out guns blazing. Glad Dragon and Seth will be available.

>>> It's not about wins and losses at this point. <<<

IF ONLY the idiots , fans and writers who spew their ignorant bs over and over understood this Sir ! Have come to realize more and more through this whole thing though, that EVERY SIGLE one of THEM are not worth the energy, also not worth the air they breathe , but thats for another dai.

"ripe for the picking"....these seems 2 b the ones the Nets blow, mia has also played alot in the last few days, perfect recipe for a letdown, BUT not that Ky can play anywhere other than that hole of a country up north, there are no more let downs or disappointments, things feel right win or lose, there is ALOT to be said for the VICTORY WITHIN

even though eye cant stand em tor looks better than cle AND chi, IMHO , jus sayin

oh and one last F U mayor, ok there ima done with his bish *** now

laugh 4.jpg

KD how ya do tha thangs ya do !?!?!?!?!!?

11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

GOD BLESS HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good run last night, that wast the real mia heat , but a win is a win regahdless

ad 10.jpg

ad 2.jpg

ad 8.jpg

F**K EM IF THEY DONT DIG IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is NONE greater

TO BURN HIS KINGDOM YA MUST USE FIAH
HE WONT STOP ROCKIN TIL HE REITRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kd 60.jpg

In HONOR of the 1st one of these we are blessed with allllllll Fn year......................................

irony.jpg

😜

ARMED AND DANGEROUS AINT TOO MANY CAN BANG WITH US

THANK YOU GOD , ALLAH , and WAKAN TANKA, WE ARE ALL BLESSED
pray (2).jpg

FINALLY

Appreciate the content EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT . I like when there's something new to read/check for. :pimp:

Very nice win last night. Cavs also lost and are now in 7th. Nets can def get that 6th spot if they put their foot on the gas. :nerd:

Can't lie, the Heat looked completely discombobulated. Once I seen Jimmy throwing up some bull**** from deep and Herro missing everything, I was like "what are these dudes doing??". But hey, I'll take it. A win is a win.

Drum was a fool with that breakaway peace out dunk. :lol: And he also started running up the court on an assist to I think Curry before the ball even went through the hoop. He's done that a few times now already. :lol:
Listen, dude zones in and out sometimes... and for a big man, he seems to get thrown to the ground way too often... but he definitely has an entertaining personality that the rest of the team appears to enjoy. :lol:

Home game should be lit tonight. They said ticket prices were soaring for this game. Can't wait.

They pointed out last night that 7 of these final 8 games will be played in New York. Schedule definitely favors the Nets down the stretch.

nets schedule.jpg

I haven't read anything anywhere but just looking at the remaining games, I'm circling that Apr 5th game as a nice game for Ben to return for. Then sit him for the b2b against NY on the 6th to see how his back responds. MSG crowd would be nothing but trouble anyway. Then let him finish the season against the Cavs and Pacers.

Back
Top Bottom