Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT , I have to admit that you bring many valid points to the table. BG is well past his prime but his hustle and energy seemed to be something the rest of the team fed off of. You had guys like Patty and Bembry eager to put on their hardhats and steel toes bc the BCB was more than just show. It was something that was starting to give the team an identity which is that of guys who played hard and gave up their bodies to win.

Richard Jefferson said 1 thing that stuck with me towards the end of the game. He said GS plays hard... the Suns play hard.... the Bulls play hard. And then he said that the Nets don't. And really, that sums it up. Not saying that BG played the hardest on the team. But he definitely was the scrappiest. Dude did anything for a loose ball. And that usually fired up the crowd as well as his teammates.

LMA deserves to start over him. But you are correct, maybe Blake needs to get thrown back into the lineup as part of the 2nd unit. I agree that JC def hasn't done much to keep getting minutes right now. Bembry and Brown both have similar skill sets that overlap a bit so I can see one of them losing minutes if Blake gets back in. Millsap should get a bit more burn bc I think he can flourish with steady minutes. James Johnson is hustling out there. He's no Jeff Green from last season though.

And finally, Harden is a big part of this "not playing hard" criticism. Just showing up isn't going to cut it. KD can't be expected to shoulder this entire load alone. And that's all I'll say about that for now.

flatbushfiyah23 flatbushfiyah23 , keep your hustle going. I don't watch all of your vids b/c of time/my schedule but I'll always click to at least get your views up. I see chapters in this latest vid so I may cherry pick some of those topics.

Interesting....... Im with everything y'all touched on, except 1 thing ...... EYE think that IF #11 comes back it will hurt more than help UNLESS IT IS B4 the end of the year, and since that seems highly unlikely EYED rather see him traded. How can you bring him back and basicalyy force everyone else to take that 'step back' ????
he hasnt been practicing with the team, bonding in any way shape or form with them and LETS BE HONEST, his absence is BIG TIME detrimental beyond measure because of ALL THE EXTRA MINUTES KD has to play , like y'all touched on, AND putting Harden in a difficult situation while trying to get his groove back and get back to the OLD JAMES we are all expecting to see sooner than later. How would #11s return effect guys like Pattys minutes ? Personally I would tke P MILLS over # 11 everyday of the week and twice on sundai !!!! HE KNOWS THE MEANING OF TEAM, and when you watch closely he is the most vocal along with KD and Harden during games. Its obviousy a VERY touchy situation and is a dividing line between alot of fans and onlookers. I just feel you CANNOT REWARD a cat who is supposed to be playing AND being a HUGE contributor, he doesnt seem interested in helping so why pay him any mind at all ?????? THATS what ghe seems to thrive on anyways is people commenting on his IG posts and all that jazz. Nash himself has said they speak every now an then BUT ITS NEVER ABOUT BASKETABALL, well newsflash !!!!! THIS IS ALL ABOUT BASKETBALL , PERIOD! Let him do his thing elsewhere and lets concentrate on getting a ball handler , like you guys touched on and maybe a rim protector, his value is WAY LOW but there are teams that would welcome him, thats sad but eye believe its true.
Even though I LOVE CLAXTON, maybe tryand package him and #11 in adeal and see where the cards fall ?!?!?!?!?!?

THANK YOU for poting that I ALWAYS enjoy hearing what oyu and your guests have to say alot.

Im hoping to go 3-1 over these next 4 games and would really like to see the visit to houston spark something in Harden that gets him going and form then on no going back to all his inconsistencies, praying for it actually, I still have a ton of faith in him, TON !

in other words LFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patty.jpg

Sir Shuges I 100% agree, they havent PLAYED HARD very often, and THAT is a big problem

are they relying on the "talent wiill win out' theory ? hope not casue sooner or later that will catch up and end in a bad way

tbh i dont htink BG should ever STAT again, but they gotta get him back in there somehow, PLEASE !!!!! lol

THIS roadtrip is gonna tell us alot like flatbushfiyah and his guest said, ALOT ! maybe too much !!!!

gettin near that time to get REEL REEL serious, it just is gentlemen

nash.jpg

Not the greatest performance against the Mavs but as always, a win is a win.

James Johnson looked spry and Patty came through when needed. The defense had Kristaps looking like THE UNICORN for a minute there. But as usual, he started drifting out shooting 3s and that was the end of his chapter.

Harden back with the careless turnovers but his shooting was much better. Plus, he got to the FT line. He definitely seems to be finally turning a corner. Fingers crossed.

No KD tonight. I don't blame Nash for thinking he can get an easy one against Houston. But I have a feeling this will be another scrappy game for the Nets.

your feeling was spot on sir, nice to see em get it close down the stretch but close dont mean ish in the end, should won

keep them fingers crossed too, harden needs to seriously figure ish out, i know kyrie not being there makes things a little different for him but former mvp should not be all over the place like he is, very disappointing SO FAR.

glad KD got some much needed/deserved rest

Mr Duke looked real good on both ends I LOVE his hustle, kid is a hooper through and through

BG didnt take one 3 pt shot the whole nite ! :rofl:

Time to get back at it tomorrow night, can only look forward, never back

OH HEY .................... GO DEEEEEEP KD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON TO THA NEXT

I don't think anybody watching the Nets this entire season is at all surprised by the outcome of that game. Young teams just seem to give them hell for whatever reason. 8 out of 10 times, BK ends up in a scrappy dog fight against teams like that. Take KD and LMA away and I knew it would be much tougher to get the win.

harden needs to seriously figure ish out, i know kyrie not being there makes things a little different for him but former mvp should not be all over the place like he is, very disappointing SO FAR.

I 100% agree that he has been extremely disappointing all season long (another 8 TOs tonight). Way too erratic for a former MVP. There have been a handful of superstars who have seen a drop in efficiency this season (Harden, Lillard, Beal, Luka).... but Harden is the most puzzling one to me.

Beal has a whole new team around him. Luka is clearly overweight and out of shape. Dame has a new coaching staff who emphasized more movement/passing to better set up 3s within the flow of the offense this year. But Harden? How long is the hamstring allowed to be used as an excuse/reason for his tentative play? Again, I'm not a hooper nor a doctor. But if he's still legit recovering or hurt in any other way, then just sit him and let him fully heal. Bc the **** is beyond tired at this point.

I will say that I disagree with your Kyrie reason. He didn't look this bad when he had no Kyrie at points last season. And he definitely didn't look this bad when he was in Houston in the bubble or with Houston in 2019. As a matter of fact, right before he got traded, he put up 44 against the Blazers in Dec 2020:

"James Harden finished with 44 points and 17 assists for Houston, and Christian Wood added 31 points and 13 rebounds. Harden also had a game-ending turnover on the final possession of overtime."

And he had a nice stretch in March with the Nets where he went bonkers with 44, 40, 38, 26, 25.... (no Kyrie for 3 of those games I believe).

I just don't know what to say about dude at this point. We just have to wait for him to play through it. :ohwell:

what do you think the issue IS with Harden shuges ?

i didnt think abiut him not being 100% good from the hamstring injury...I RELLY REALLY hope that is not it, im 100% with you if it is SIT HIM UNTIL HE IS READY !! maybe its the psychological part of it , like its still in the back of his head and all, it would explain his tentativeness that we see SO much, 1 night he drives like the old harden the next he dont even think about it.

my man at work said he thinks its HARDEN HAS TO BE THE MAN, he wasnt including okc cause that was so long ago, but in houston there was never anybody there with him the caliber of KD or even kyrie, i believe, i like russ be he just aint it. he was saying when Harden is the CENTER OF ATTENTION,AND THE FIRST CAT people think of when discussing hos team is when he flourishes and doesnt show any signs like he is showing THIS season. since this is his first FULL year with them maybe he has a point, I AM BAFFLED IN EVERY WAY

gonna have their hands full with atl tonight, they are so dmn good and trae is just a monster. with KD having rested ima expecting a W 2nite, ok hoping for 1

TIME TO GO GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reaper.jpg

I LOVE that pic of the "Slim Reaper". :emoji_fire::emoji_fire: It sucks that KD doesn't embrace the name. :lol:

That's dope that you're giving some real life analysis/reporting. It's good to hear other opinions so that it's not just an echo chamber in here of you and I sharing the same opinions over and over. :rofl:

Your mans has an interesting take on Harden though. The only issue I'd have with Harden being THE MAN is what then happens with KD and the rest of the offense? Cam and LMA and Patty for instance would regress a bit I think. I haven't even mentioned Joey Buckets. Harden has to find a balance of Hou Harden and BK Harden. I'd say 75 -25 ratio with the majority being focused on scoring. Right now he is 25% scoring and 75% facilitating and it needs to be the other way around.

I watched highlights of the Heat (with no Butler and no Bam) beating the Bucks (with Giannis, Jrue, and Khris all playing) the other night. And Memphis with no Ja and Dillon Brooks beating the Lakers with Russ, LBJ, and AD last night. And it made me wonder if BK would be able to beat any of the top teams if KD and Harden both sat out. Right now, I don't think so at all.

I did want to shout out Cam and Duke Jr for having solid games the other night. Cam's -22 was eyebrow raising though and his defense has been curiously criticized by the talking heads so it may be something to keep an eye on. He's young so defensive lapses are to be expected. I personally am not concerned at this point about it.

Atlanta is starting to heat up. 7 - 3 in their last 10 and this could be a dangerous game. KD and LMA are both back though so it should be a good test. Harden has been getting to the line even more now which is pretty encouraging. Just waiting for that scoring explosion from him. :smh:

Heck of a game. I loved how there were contributions all around. Bruce with his usual hustle and that corner 3. Cam with some aggressive offense. Clax with that D on Trae. Even the guys who didn't play, you saw them cheering and engaged which was great to see. Especially Dave Duke Jr.

KD was KD. Nothing new. Dude nickname might as well be vanilla because his game is plain, consistent and SMOOTH.

Harden still struggled with his shot and had 6 more TOs (5 really bc the last one was at the end of the game with the shot clock expired). But his assists are still there and he was definitely taking it to the rim again.

Nets had 60 something points in the paint yet the refs didn't bless them with many FTs. Most of those free throws were racked up in the 4th Q during the penalty. Just a ridiculous disparity imo.

As for the Hawks, Trae has to understand he has so many weapons around him. He still has to learn how to unlock that team. He tends to try to take over the game himself too often and Atlanta usually suffers for it. Same thing happened last week against Philly. He tried to go hero ball and they lost. His shot selection and decision making are trash at times but he has the foundation to be an excellent player. Just has to tighten up his game and get others involved. He needs to play like current Harden and Harden needs to put up shots like Trae. :lol:

Happy for Clax giving his parents those moments to cheer for.

Last edited:
THAT CLOSING line up was AMAZING, I RELLY hope Nash keeps going with them. The job Clax did on Trae ALL NIGHT was UNREAL, BRAVO BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!

Ima wigth ya on Clax showin out in forn of his family, his mom REALLY seemed to be into it, bless her heart.

Cam, Duke, and Deyron ARE THE FUTURE, along with Clax GOTTA keep em ALL around, PLEASE !!!

You keep nailing Harden, he has his moments , and when he is aggressive, REALL?Y AGGRESSIVE all is good, when he thinks too much is when trouble comes about, ONLY thing ima mad at are those HORRIBLE LAZY PASSES, other than that DO YOUR THING JAMES !!!

aepps20 aepps20 your man sounds like he was REAL happy to be in the ATL, imagine what his post game celebration was like !!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!

I think Patty put this win in the perfect words !!!

shuges I like it in here with just you me and aepps TBH, ALOT !!!

GOD BLESS YOU CLAX KEEP ON DOIN YOU MY MANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clax 1.jpg

clax 2.jpg

ON TO THA NEXT

:lol: @ the vibes and the juicy win.

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT , I would have no problem if other people want to chime in and share thoughts on the team/season. But I agree that just you and I are more than able to hold it down if nobody else feels comfortable enough to contribute. At the very least, we're giving some decent reading content to some lurkers out there. :lol:

Tonight HAS to be a win. No Harden and no Millsap but you just absolutely can not lose to the Pistons. I like Isaiah Stewart's motor (he got tangled up with Blake last time around) and Cade is getting better by the game. But Nets need to win this one, period end of story. And no 1 or 2 point win either! I don't need a blowout. But a convincing win (13+ points) would be very nice tonight.

Last few random comments on the Hawks game.... ESPN vs YES broadcast, I gave ESPN the nod as far as tv picture quality. But I gave YES the edge as far as replays go. They had a great replay of Trae getting a tech for punching the ball whereas ESPN never even showed a replay. YES also had a better angle when Clax got his tech as well as having footage of Clax's parents cheering. I enjoyed Hubie/Ryan over Ian/Sarah though mainly bc Hubie keeps it simple and straightforward. Ian goes a little overboard with the jokes sometimes. :lol:

edit:

Forgot to say how I enjoyed that 4th Q lineup as much as you did. I kept thinking Nash was going to sub Clax or JJ out but he rode them both and their defense was key to getting the win. Good call Nash!

Last edited:
never mimd others chiming in good sir, HATE fools who talk about OTHER MENS HAIRLINES ( bron ), OTHER MENS LEGS ( KD ) , OTHER MENS skin tone/ eye color ( STEPHGAWD ), seems like other sites may be more suitable for all that jazz !!! nttawwt :wink:

now onto real bizness.........

you ALMOST got your 13+ my man ! close enuff. another 4th qtr shutdown, i could REALLY get used to them! they are things of beauty, which is a joy forever ! MAYBE MR NASH is startin 2 figure a few things out like weve been talkin about and expecting !!!

Cade is the good, flat out, he hasnt even played half a season either, ony gonna get gr8er and gr8er IMO. bless him

I LOVE RYAN calling games above all , will always take the YES crew over espns though UNLESS M JACKSON is on the call, cant EVER get enuff of HIM !

CAM PLAYED HUGE tonight and the on court tutoring KD gives him only leads to this kids confidence growing and growing, what a blessing Cam Tha Man is, goodness.

BG missed the 1 3pt shot he took, 23 in a row, cough cough

KD............... sheeeeeeeeet what is there to say other than THANK GOD FOR HIM, played hella hella aggressive too even with the 5 fouls. Ian/Sarah wondering if HE knew he was close to 50, heres your answer lady and gentleman............

THE LAW was pretty happy bout HIS performance too

Got a little nervous with all them turnovers for a spell but like YOUVE OFTEN SAID, they seem to play a little 'off' against teams without the mega star and such, orlando is another one, funny they are the 2 teasm with the worst records in the league ! lmfao, oh well, wins are wins , bottom line !

DEAR MR DURANT, THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH SIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51.jpg

51 -2.jpg

ON TO THA NEXT

I wholeheartedly agree about us just talking actual BASKETBALL in here. It's refreshing and I appreciate you for that. All that other **** is unnecessary and kinda wack to me.

That was a good win coming off the Atlanta game. I'm glad Nash once again found a nice rotation for the 4th that was able to put the clamps on and smother Detroit. That 19 - 1 was impressive and I especially liked Bruce's breakaway dunk. He always seems to have an impact on the game somehow. Love his hustle.

If I'm not mistaken, BG never saw the court again shortly after missing that 3. Must be tough for him. He's either getting very sporadic minutes or DNP-CD. Credit to him for being a pro about it.

KD.... the man was locked in. His greatness is special and I'm thankful for getting to see him play every night. Now when you look at what KD did tonight against Detroit and what Harden did against Houston, James needs to take notes. I don't think we're being unnecessarily tough on Harden. But we know what he's capable of and performances like what KD gave tonight is something James certainly can give when needed (aka games that Durant does not play).

I can't lie, I was surprised to hear this was "only" KD's 8th ever 50 point game. For such an efficient scorer, I would have guessed he had more 50 point games in his career. Shows how unselfish he is bc I think he can drop 40 plus every night.

Nets had my 13+ request in hand and then they gave up that last bucket. :lol:

Let's go!! Time to come back to Barclays baby. I'd like to see the gray court return next game.

you a good influence on keepin it positive ! lol

ya dot get many special night these days, not many players can deliver them ( steph, bron not many others ) they make it feels like more than a game on those nights. once HE got to 40 it felt more like a mission, i didnt even change the channel on the commercials, straight mezmerized. gonna be VERY interesting to see how HE follows it up tomorrow night. last night was an early xmas gift if you ask me. my mans at work had 51 chicken minis on my desk waiting for me when i got there, shared em with my folks, told em to thank KD for em, lol!!!

Milsap is in covid protocol, makin me nervous, hope he is ok more than anything, but at the same time am scared to death it dont turn in to whats goin on in chicago, ish is ridiculous all around

I kinda feel bad for BG he plays so so hard and cant hit a shot for his life os his time will dwindle away to almost nothing i fear, i just REALLY love the energy he brings

DO YOU THINK Clax will make it back to the starting line up considering how amazing LMA is playing ??? or do you think Clax does better off the bench ???
I think he is better off the bench

James Johnson is another, plays hard as hell but should not be a starter if possible.

I never thought is miss Joey Buckets so much, i got a neew found appreciation for him, like mad !

tough week coming up and a back to back this weekend

lets hope everyone stays healthy and the BUILDING continues, this is one helluva work in progress

I AM WITCHA on the court, would love to see it AND PLEASE KEEP THIOSE NEW CITY EDITION JERSEYS AWAY, BAD MOJO !!!

I though KD had more 50+ games too, I do believe HE is the only cat to do it for 3 different teams though.

After last night i really really cant wait for tomorrow and toronto is tough so should be extra fun for all !

kd 23.jpg

LFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milsap is in covid protocol, makin me nervous, hope he is ok more than anything, but at the same time am scared to death it dont turn in to whats goin on in chicago, ish is ridiculous all around

You called it. This **** is crazy around ALL of the leagues right now. :smh:
To make it worse for the Nets, they are saying KD is questionable tonight? Wtf

I read the Kyrie article from the Athletic last night but I honestly didn't feel there was anything there to comment on. People were speculating that he got vaccinated and is getting ready to return. And his IG post just added more fuel to the fire. Other people are saying that the Nets are thinking about allowing him to play in road games now. But personally, I don't see any of that happening. Especially in light of every pro league being suddenly hit with all these Covid cases. It doesn't add up.

Also, as I said before, what team is trading for Kyrie knowing that he's not vaxxed and cases are skyrocketing everywhere? It's only a matter of time before more states implement some form of a mandate thereby making Kyrie ineligible to play for whatever team he gets traded to. Again, it doesn't add up.

This is exactly why I hate talking about him unless he's actually suited up and playing. But it's a Nets thread and I'm sure some people are interested to read thoughts on him.

As I type this, I see breaking news that Harden is not playing tonight bc of Covid protocols. :smh: :smh:

ya dot get many special night these days, not many players can deliver them ( steph, bron not many others ) they make it feels like more than a game on those nights. once HE got to 40 it felt more like a mission, i didnt even change the channel on the commercials, straight mezmerized. gonna be VERY interesting to see how HE follows it up tomorrow night. last night was an early xmas gift if you ask me. my mans at work had 51 chicken minis on my desk waiting for me when i got there, shared em with my folks, told em to thank KD for em, lol!!!

DO YOU THINK Clax will make it back to the starting line up considering how amazing LMA is playing ??? or do you think Clax does better off the bench ???
I think he is better off the bench

James Johnson is another, plays hard as hell but should not be a starter if possible.

I never thought is miss Joey Buckets so much, i got a neew found appreciation for him, like mad !

I AM WITCHA on the court, would love to see it AND PLEASE KEEP THIOSE NEW CITY EDITION JERSEYS AWAY, BAD MOJO !!!

I wanted to touch on some of these things you talked about.

51 chicken minis?? :wow:
That's love right there!

I agree that Clax is better coming off the bench. I read somewhere (in here maybe??) that Nash is afraid of Clax getting into foul trouble early and that's why he waits until the 2nd half before he gives him some burn. I really like Clax as a roving, switching big man. His conditioning is still off though and it has been an issue pretty much since he's come into the league bc he always gets injured right when big things are happening for him.

Agree with you on James Johnson being better off the bench too.

There was a stat on tv about the Nets being #1 in 3 point shooting when Joey was healthy and #29 since he got hurt. :sick:

And finally, the City Editions were cool at first. But now I am tired of them. :lol:

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT , which game will you be watching tonight? Steph going for the record or Nets - Raps? :nerd:
I'm recording the Knicks game but plan to switch back and forth between both games.

i ended up watching steph on replay, i just couldnt turn off the rooks being led by KD, Patty stepping so so so huge and BG actually hitting a 3 !

that might have been my favorite game in the past 2 seasons, Mr Duke, Deyron and Kess had me feelin some kinda way, you just cant help but back them so hard from the effort they were putting forth, tlk abut stepping up !!!!! WOW

Clax is slowly becoming a man among boys, goodness !

Seeing how happy the whole scenario made KD and Patty was amazing, tru true definition of team, i truly loved every singe minute, even the 3rd qtr,lol.

I read yesterday Harris was actually on the table for talks, which is insane, today I am reading he is NOT. I honest to God want them to keep the current line up and maybe sign a player with the exception i believe they still have. This is only going to get better and better, I believe that 100%.

Wasnt looking forward to last night or tomorrow after the dang covid issues, but now i CANT WAIT for tomorrow.

What a great great night all around, and loved the Steph storyline, breaking the record in MSG, gettin a few teammates a Roley, Reg and Shuttlesworth both being there, good good stuff. He still has years left too, nobody ever gonna break the record he leaves it at, EVER !

Since game 1 this year my love affair with Mr Mills has been intense, last night it went to a whole other level, God bless him and the entire squad, INSPIRING to say the least Sir !!!

squad 2.jpg

hands.jpg

patty 5.jpg

kd 30.jpg

ON TO THA NEXT

Chapter 2 tomorrow night my man

squad 1.jpg

LFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a great game. Even if the Nets had lost last the other night, I would have still been happy with the overall performance. There were just too many positives that happened for me to be upset.

David Duke Jr was all over the court with 13 rebounds. He didn't look confident at all in his shot and passed on some open 3s towards the end. I'm not mad at that though bc he's a rookie and that's a tough spot to be in with the game so close.

Kessler Edwards with a double double played his *** off. I see now why some Nets fans are so high on him.

Clax with his usual D and rim running. You love to see it. Sarah made an interesting observation saying that Siakam used to be a rim runner and energy guy and how he has developed into an All-Star. I wonder if Clax has it in him to eventually become a similar type of player? Not saying the same type of player as Pascal..... but a guy who can be looked at as a potential MIP one day.

Cam didn't look comfortable at all but again, that is to be expected from rookie players.

SEVEN did the damn thing as usual. Loved him yelling at the end of the game "get them outta here!". :lol:

BG finally hit a 3!! Hopefully that opens the floodgates for him a little. I was definitely happy to see the boots and hard hat return. :pimp:

And finally, Patty with a 30 burger helped take some pressure off of KD. Complete team performance!

i ended up watching steph on replay, i just couldnt turn off the rooks being led by KD, Patty stepping so so so huge and BG actually hitting a 3 !

that might have been my favorite game in the past 2 seasons, Mr Duke, Deyron and Kess had me feelin some kinda way, you just cant help but back them so hard from the effort they were putting forth, tlk abut stepping up !!!!! WOW

Clax is slowly becoming a man among boys, goodness !

Seeing how happy the whole scenario made KD and Patty was amazing, tru true definition of team, i truly loved every singe minute, even the 3rd qtr,lol.

I read yesterday Harris was actually on the table for talks, which is insane, today I am reading he is NOT. I honest to God want them to keep the current line up and maybe sign a player with the exception i believe they still have. This is only going to get better and better, I believe that 100%.

Wasnt looking forward to last night or tomorrow after the dang covid issues, but now i CANT WAIT for tomorrow.

What a great great night all around, and loved the Steph storyline, breaking the record in MSG, gettin a few teammates a Roley, Reg and Shuttlesworth both being there, good good stuff. He still has years left too, nobody ever gonna break the record he leaves it at, EVER !

Since game 1 this year my love affair with Mr Mills has been intense, last night it went to a whole other level, God bless him and the entire squad, INSPIRING to say the least Sir !!!

squad 2.jpg

hands.jpg

patty 5.jpg

kd 30.jpg

ON TO THA NEXT

I have to agree with all you said. I got a phone call RIGHT BEFORE the game started so I ended up recording both games. Enjoyed Steph's accomplishment but the Nets win was by far the more satisfying viewing experience.

The expectations will be much higher tonight but I have confidence that the youngsters won't let us down with at least a solid effort.

Loved the return of the gray court but I think the white unis pop better on that court than the black ones do.

And is it me or did Trent and Patty look like the Spider Man meme all night?? :rofl:

As you said, KD was fired up when that one was over and you could tell he genuinely loved how the rooks played. Him trash talking Trent was good **** too. GEM EM OUTTA HERE!!

Harris on the block? Damn... Joey frustrates me but I don't think they should trade him. I agree that they should keep the current roster, Blake included. :lol:

your expectation was well served good sir, rookies looked so much better than the game before and even more confident

its crazy to say but the SPACING with this particular line up is amazing and dare i say better than when at full strength, pieces just fit so well together, dont hate, just had to say it

lmfo at the trent/patty spider man meme, spot the F on !!!

glad you say the should keep the current roster, and Blake showed what he is really made of the past 2 nights. last night when he hit the 3 at the end you could see him thank KD for having the confidence to go to him in that specific situation even though hes been cold as hell, THESE are the situations and scenarios that help these cats get better and better like Nash keeps alluding to, "THE GROWING"

LOVING getting to watch Kessler Cam Dayron DD play this much, so so much damn fun

shuges ................... what do YOU think they are gonna do with the BACK 2 BACK coming up this weekend ?????????????/
KD HAS TO REST 1 OF THE GAMES , RIGHT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

can you imagine what it would be like if he does ????

I SAY REST HIM SAT VS ORLANDO AND PLAY HIM SUNDAI VS DENVER !!! PLEASE !

here is the new THE BRIDGE, REALLY good ! KD havin alotta fun F'n with CAM ! love it

2 JUICY WINS
GOTTA KEEP IT GOIN THIS WEEKEND ! GOTTA !

oh and when KD gives the "get them outta here"!!! well lets just say its better then anything EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON TO THA NEXT

clax 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom