Brooklyn Nine-Nine Thread | R.I.P. Andre Braugher

Good season finale.

- I like how it was Boyle's idea of the whole dinner for Rosa.
- Interested to see who the new captain is of the 99. Should be fun seeing what material they come with up with Captain Holt and Gina now that they'll be away from the rest of the cast.

Last edited:
Cliffhanger endings..... I hate them. Also why would they get rid of the funniest character? It better be temporary 

Cliffhanger endings..... I hate them. Also why would they get rid of the funniest character? It better be temporary 

I've read in an interview with the producers that they weren't taking Andre Braugher and Chelsea Peretti out of the show at all.

They claimed that the main reason why they got Gina to follow Captain Holt out of the department is so that viewers wouldn't think that Braugher was leaving the show. The two will still be a big part of the storyline. It's just that they will be in a separate department.

I saw the season finale as a smooth way for the show to introduce a new cast member as opposed to getting rid of one (or two).

Great season finale in my opinion, honestly.

-Drew

Last edited:

its the worst when you have to deal with cliffhanger ending

then your friend watches the show a few years later and gets to find out right away

It's just a new character on the show :lol: Cliffhanger only in execution. This aint keeping me up at night.

I"m sure if you google enough you can find out who the new captain is before the next season starts, probably when they start shooting the next season.

It's just a new character on the show :lol: Cliffhanger only in execution. This aint keeping me up at night.

I"m sure if you google enough you can find out who the new captain is before the next season starts, probably when they start shooting the next season.

From what I've read, they don't have anyone in mind, yet.

-Drew

Yea the new captain is completely undecided but it seems like it may be a temporary change because they said holt and linetti will still be regulars on the show.

Predictions for next season:

- Squad is cautious at first but eventually likes new captain, holt becomes insecure, does something goofy to win back the affections of the squad, it fails and it seems like he is truly on the outs but then Holt saves the day/new captain messes up and Holt gets his command back after dealing with Wuntch.

- Jake and Amy are official and but being lowkey which inevitably fails because one of them becomes overly protective of the other on the job, people become aware of the officialness, Boyle feels left out, does something drastic like get a new gf or something, new gf drives him crazy, him and jake reconcile when jake helps him ditch new girl, amy and jake find out how to balance work life and love life

- EDIT: Marcus ask Rosa to move in together, she is reluctant because she is a loner type but eventually agrees when she realizes how much she loves marcus.Comedy about  Rosa getting accustomed to homelife ensues.

- Fatso and Baldy either become much more important or are marginalized waaay more than ever before.

-Linetti gains a love interest and/or rival at new job

-Boyle Dad, Linetti Mom make a reappearance

-Doug Judy aka the Pontiac Bandit has two episodes instead of one..he's just too dang good of a character.

Also interesting potential world continuity:

Bulk and Skull

are Hitchcock and Scully

Last edited:
It would be funny as **** if Hitchcock and Scully mentioned in passing how in hs there was always this group of losers playing dress up and and fighting in giant dinosaur robots :lol:

Last edited:
Yea the new captain is completely undecided but it seems like it may be a temporary change because they said holt and linetti will still be regulars on the show.

- Squad is cautious at first but eventually likes new captain, holt becomes insecure, does something goofy to win back the affections of the squad, it fails and it seems like he is truly on the outs but then Holt saves the day/new captain messes up and Holt gets his command back after dealing with Wuntch.
- Jake and Amy are official and but being lowkey which inevitably fails because one of them becomes overly protective of the other on the job, people become aware of the officialness, Boyle feels left out, does something drastic like get a new gf or something, new gf drives him crazy, him and jake reconcile when jake helps him ditch new girl, amy and jake find out how to balance work life and love life
- Rosa and Nick Cannon get even more serious. Baby bump more evident. Nick Cannon suggests taking a leave of absence as it could harm the baby if Rosa is injured...Rosa initially very reluctant, gets a lil hurt as Nick Cannon predicts, gets super sentimental (in her own Rosa way), and reconsiders, rosa is on desk duty instead of fully going on leave
- Fatso and Baldy either become much more important or are marginalized waaay more than ever before.
-Doug Judy aka the Pontiac Bandit has two episodes instead of one..he's just too dang good of a character.

Rosa isn't pregnant though

They couldn't have picked someone else over Nick Cannon's untalented *** for the part of Marcus? His character should've been sent straight to the basura after 2 episodes of Cannon struggling to act.

-Drew

Last edited:

- Rosa and Nick Cannon get even more serious. Baby bump more evident. Nick Cannon suggests taking a leave of absence as it could harm the baby if Rosa is injured...Rosa initially very reluctant, gets a lil hurt as Nick Cannon predicts, gets super sentimental (in her own Rosa way), and reconsiders, rosa is on desk duty instead of fully going on leave
Rosa isn't pregnant though
oop my b. I forgot about that.

Season premiere tonight.
pimp.gif

Sux they ruined the surprise of who the next captain is.

Is FOX the afterlife for SNLers

Welp they killed another good show with forcing 2 main cast members to date. This gonna be like pam & jim all over again. It was good while it lasted fellas.

Wow, Chelsea Peretti lost a lot of weight.

Stephanie's titty meat looks delicious.
That scene where she gave Terry her Dozerpad then proceeded to smash it had me like

She was looking so right.

:lol: @ new commander dying. Hader did his thing though.

They should do a new commander every ep :lol:

Holt in the pigeon costume :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom