Brooklyn Nine-Nine Thread | R.I.P. Andre Braugher

This new commander thing is going to get old real quick. Hopefully Holt is back at the end of episode 2 or in 3.

Damn Boyle got some prime trayb this ep. Archie Punjabi :evil: :pimp:

:rofl: @ Santiago being in to Holt's voice during sex.

:rofl: @ the dead commander being an alcoholic and sex addict.

This new commander thing is going to get old real quick. Hopefully Holt is back at the end of episode 2 or in 3.
Word. I'm so happy that Holt is finally back.

I really thought Bill Hader was going to be on the show for half the season, but that wasn't the case.

Rosa: "We're done."

Holt: "Succinct. Accurate. But...do you think that it's enough?"

R: "We're done. Goodbye."

H: *claps hands* "That's it!"

roll.gif

Last edited:
The first where he was like "I'm sad, I'm very sad" and she said "You're sadness is noted." had me like :lol: :smh:

I wish more females were like Rosa when it came to parting ways.

Holt: A code? Exciting, I'll go grab my pencil case!

Santiago: Maybe it's a room number. 3rd floor, 5th room; room 305

Peralta: That's definitely it.

Holt: Oh great, great great. Santiago has solved it. *Gives Amy Kobe death stare*

laugh.gif

Surprised this thread fell off this show is still hilarious.

I hope we continue to get Doug Judy episodes they're always hilarious.

when does it come on on the east coast? I'd like this show to hit netflix to watch it from the beginning again. show is A++

Comes on @ 9pm on Tues now.

Not the best time for me so I just catch it way later.

Rafi showing up in this as a cop that was undercover too long was funny :lol:

Comes on @ 9pm on Tues now.

Not the best time for me so I just catch it way later.

Rafi showing up in this as a cop that was undercover too long was funny :lol:

Very. I wish they hadnt changed the time....kinda hard to watch during a busy work week..

when does it come on on the east coast? I'd like this show to hit netflix to watch it from the beginning again. show is A++
I wish this show was on Netflix. I want to re-watch the series as well.

This season has been pretty good and this past episode was pretty funny.

I kept cracking up when Peralta kept assuming Cheddar was up to no good and the cut scene showed him taking his time walking or eating ice cream on the ground. 
laugh.gif

Also loved the part where Gina told Peralta "*itch, I told you I'd total your car" 
roll.gif

And the show has done a good job 'hiding' Santiago's pregnancy and the show's addition of Detective Pimento (or Dennis Fienstein from Parks and Rec) 

Last edited:
Show is funny but i've missed a few eps, something like this is def made for binge watching in sequence where you catch more of the references.

I'm just so happy a mainstream piece of media got something correct in sneaker culture! Even Black-ish couldn't accomplish that. Really? Ostrich?

Amy's "I'm going to kill you" and Holt's "Oh My" had me screaming :rofl:

I think Holt is my favorite character :lol:

Rosa doing Yoga in that last episode :smokin

Bringing in Dennis Haysbert is an AWESOME idea! His back and forth with Holt :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom