BROS CAN US BIG DUDES BE WINNING?

First of all...Rozay! Damn.

Man, if you're healthy and happy, do you. One of my best friends is a big guy, sounds like you're in his situation. He worked out everyday and couldn't lose weight, ran four or fives games of hoops like three days a week, way to swift on his feet for a big dude, used to piss me off. Lol. Do you big man.

this is terrible advice.

His health is at risk for being big and you're telling him that its ok?

lel

I can see it now, a smoker.

Its cool brah, keep smoking, as long as your happy.

:smh:

Bigger dudes aren't always unhealthy you closed-minded individual. It's all about your cardiovascular system's state.

5 days a week
15% incline
3.5 - 5mph
45 mins
-treadmill-

kobe-youre-welcome.gif
Son what??

Stop giving bad advice.

It's all diet. I know fat dudes who play ball everyday and still the same weight.

Plus even if he is eating at a caloric surplus he'll still maintain his weight or gain.

High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes, and various other serious help problems is not winning in any universe.
Doesn't apply to every big person.
Thats not what he's saying though. Its the risks of being overweight. You run into potential problems such as......

OP you need to learn how to at least track your calories.

You need to sign up to a gym and start lifting.

Do some high intensity cardio.

IIFYM.

Do your research if you want it bad enough. We have a stay in shape thread.

Its 2014 How the hell are you overweight with all this information out there to lose it???

Youtube, google, forum websites, etc.

It's how bad you want it.

If you wanna be fat stay fat. 

If you want to lose the weight put in the work.

its all about the diet man.. i was 220lb 5' 9"... didnt change a thing but my diet and now im 190.. it took about a month to notice the difference. Hardest part is being consistent and keep at it. you wont change in a week. 

One of my friends used to be fat. He got skinny and he's no longer funny. :smh:

I was weighing in at 240-242 ish earlier this month. Been hitting the stair master for at least 20 minutes after my workout everyday and I'm weighing in at 233-235. We can do it OP :pimp:

Man... I'm a fat mother ******.... Big ******* beard... Caveman like hair... Doritos laying on my carpet... Empty rib container on counter... 2 girls passed out on my bed... Bout 15 cane marks on the white girl... Maybe 5 on the black girl...

There's a lot of girls that love big fat dudes... Teddy bear effect... Also, the he-man **** I pull helps... Also, I'm beautiful as ****, Word to Bronson...

Last edited:
What did the OP just say?

P.S. Just cause chick take a pic with you don't mean you smashing.

What am I missing here?

Bruh I be on the bball court running full court games, pretty good stamina but can't hold asteady jog for more than like 7 mins

Last edited by a moderator:
All this big dudes aint winning is non sense. Im a big dude 5"9 355. what ever body type you are be comfortable in it
skinny fat whatever you start losing the minute you start being lazy.

Chicks dig confidence and structure .

I used to be 400 and start to think about my WIFE and KID me stayin that size and being lazy was selfish. put in work im not saying being a gym head but be active and I swear to the almighty you will get attention from females ( or males )

everymorning im in the gym at 5 am. Run a mile and lift on circuit for 1 hr or so. switch up your diet and change your mindset.

plus I went to the doctor the othere day and test positive for bad motherfker ......they aint no cure for that

lol but srs get you confidence up

I've been fat since I was a kid. I played football, tennis, threw the shot during school. I've been with some pretty incredible-looking girls since the beginning. I have a career and been with the same company since '02. I just bought a house in one of the fastest growing cities in the country (Austin, TX). I'm 5'10 350, I lift weights twice a week, I'm in week 6 of T25, and I mountain bike every weekend. I get checked up at my doctor's every year and my besides my cholesterol being a little high (not high enough to be put on any kind of medication), I'm healthy. I'm on the grind and my life is great. Girls just like confidence.

I'm thick . Being fat is not the business. Was fat growing up all thru high school till I turned 22. I see my moms shes like 60 has heart failure can't breathe all cuz she fat. Her life is going to be drastically shortened cuz she was fat and didn't care.

tying your shoes ,bending down . Even driving I would get upset feeling my man boobs rubbing against my arm...

got tired of those feelings. I'm still thick. 5'10 215 but I have a little muscle. I eat what I want for the most part. I just run about 20 sum miles a week , do 500 chin UPS a day and go to the gym every other day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom