Bros, I'm in love with this former beatwriter girl from ESPN

Have you ever been strangely attracted to a female that wasn't your type, word to the females you find attractive but don't know why thread? This girl got me creepin, following her on twitter, watching her movies online.

There's something just so innocent about her. Maybe its the naive hometown michigan accent, or the fact that she is passionate about sports i dunno. I'm ready to marry this girl fellas. I love her sense of humor and her goofiness. I don't care if ya'll think she is ugly/overrated/AWG or whatever. she will be mine. oh yes, she will be mine. Chantel Jennings

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9699288
In B4 Rachel Nichols>>>>
lol first time i ever heard that

Michigan people are known for NOT having an accent

most people don't know where im from when im out of town, but they always known im not from their town, and foreigners never have a clue what state i live in

(yes i am from/live in MI)

most people don't know where im from when im out of town, but they always known im not from their town, and foreigners never have a clue what state i live in

People from up North and the UP are the only ones who have that exaggerated mid western accent.

Most people don't know where I'm from either when i travel out of town.  

Sage Steele>>>>

Yes

ab6bd17303461ed
There's a video floating around of her and Jalen Rose flirting off the air, my man was puttin in work :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ Man I've been waiting for someone to say that for the longest hahah. I saw Serena Winters a long time ago on lakers nation, her innocent look just makes her hot.

But most of y'all here got the right idea. Sage Steele all day, Lindsay Czarniak is oddly attractive to me, and Charissa Thompson is a no brainer. Was never really a fan of Rachel Nichols though.

Bunch of yoopers in here
I never understood that tho, I visited Michigan Tech when I was trying to decide where to go to school and I went to an academic camp at Northern, I never really heard a distinct accent from them

People from up North and the UP are the only ones who have that exaggerated mid western accent.

Most people don't know where I'm from either when i travel out of town.  

haha y'all two must not get out of the midwest much then
White Detroit area accent is still super noticeable. I wouldn't necessarily know it was michigan, but you can hear the great lakes easy

maaam! get the lyadder, I cyant reach the taap

Are we talking strictly talking only ESPN? if not Moly Qerim and Jaime Maggio for me.

Have you ever been strangely attracted to a female that wasn't your type, word to the females you find attractive but don't know why thread? This girl got me creepin, following her on twitter, watching her movies online.

There's something just so innocent about her. Maybe its the naive hometown michigan accent, or the fact that she is passionate about sports i dunno. I'm ready to marry this girl fellas. I love her sense of humor and her goofiness. I don't care if ya'll think she is ugly/overrated/AWG or whatever. she will be mine. oh yes, she will be mine. Chantel Jennings

View media item 585955

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9699288

In B4 Rachel Nichols>>>>

Saying that always amuses me. Everyone has an accent - sure maybe yours isn't as exaggerated as the Deep South or distinctive like Boston, but you have an accent.

Back
Top Bottom