BRUCE JENNER HAVING A SEX CHANGE?

How does he changing his body to resemble a woman's affect your life in any way?

The same way smokers and fatties affect your life. It doesn't.

If you want a solid scientific answer, I'm sorry I don't have one, but something in my body tells me this is disgusting.
Therefore since fatties and smokers don't affect your life unless you're standing next to the smoker inhaling second hand smoke. You need to #lethemcook

Actually smokers and fatties are one of the main reasons the price of health insurance is so high

Reactions: God
We are living in a society where its do what makes you happy. Its a sad state but its reality.

But know this, what makes some happy is destruction.
Interesting. a sad state huh? i bet you don't think it's a sad state of being when you do something that makes you happy, do you? Do you personally view self satisfaction as wrong doing? What about for you? How are you any different than this person wanting to change sex? Having sex with a woman makes you happy, why must you intrude on other peoples happiness if they like having sex with a man? If they want to change their gender?

Would you shun an immediate family member because they chose to stop being unhappy and pursue their desires for comfortability and happiness?

You guys are wrong as well. You want people to abide to your views, it might look ironic because I want the opposite of what you want people to be and how they should feel and what they should seek in order to make themselves happy, but it is not as I want people to enjoy their lives the same way I enjoy mine. The same way I get to identify as a man, then a man who wants to identify and become a woman should also reap those benefits. Because i can enjoy life, everyone else should be able to enjoy it too, regardless of how they choose to go on about it as long as it doesn't harm innocent people.

MikeTysontheKiller

Interesting. a sad state huh? i bet you don't think it's a sad state of being when you do something that makes you happy, do you? Do you personally view self satisfaction as wrong doing?

What makes me happy isn't always what best for me. If self satisfaction goes against what I believe and hold near, then no it is not something that should be done.

What about for you? How are you any different than this person wanting to change sex?

I don't want a sex change.

Having sex with a woman makes you happy, why must you intrude on other peoples happiness if they like having sex with a man?

Whose life did I intrude upon here on Niketalk where a topic was brought before me? I don't go out and tell people who or what they can have sex with.

Would you shun an immediate family member because they chose to stop being unhappy and pursue their desires for comfortability and happiness?

No I would not shun a family member unless what they did was absolutely vile and reprehensible. Who they decide to have sex with, what they decide to do with their body will not stop me from loving them.

I had the dopest sex dream about her one time :pimp:

opmyyt.jpg

:smokin

I see I aint the only one that'd smash Kris Jenner.
NT is killin "let'em cook" faster than mainstream media killed swag and turnup
NT been using Let _____ cook for years now. I specifically remember it the year Rose won mvp and I think it started with that Lil B nonsense anyway.

Last edited:
We are living in a society where its do what makes you happy. Its a sad state but its reality.

But know this, what makes some happy is destruction.

Your holy book and religion is destructive.
Its a sad state that in 2014 people believe in fairy tales from imaginary.....yada yada.

You get the point. Insensitivity comes in all forms. But I assume you disagree.

Im on the fence about Kris....hmm nay.

I'll just ask here, no ayo.

If you smash a chick and later find out she was born a guy, does that make you ayo?

asking for a friend.

LOL at "society is getting way too accepting."

:rofl: :rofl:

These dudes are losing it. As long as their personal rights aren't infringed then they are good to go.
I mean it's pretty sick when you think about it. You can place those words in to the mouth of a klan member in the 60s to a plantation owner right after the civil war to a neo nazi now and so on and so forth :smh:

I mean it's pretty sick when you think about it. You can place those words in to the mouth of a klan member in the 60s to a plantation owner right after the civil war to a neo nazi now and so on and so forth :smh:

http://s85.photobucket.com/user/ste...0-4364-8E99-81BCCAA8C9A6_zpscw6sa2vh.gif.html

Someone always gotta get extreme to be right.

Ask your grandparents how segregation and slavery relate to a man in his 60's having a sex change while going through a mental break down.

Clown *****.

Back
Top Bottom