Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

you serious? he been painting for a grip. Beard fugazi. Lineup abracadabra

Yeah you can look at the top of AB beard and clearly see the magic.

Not gonna lie, went to a new barber this past xmas. Asked him for a bald fade and keep my beard dark.

Cut was going fine and regular then all of sudden dude brings out this little blue bowl and starts mixing some ish together.

I immediately thought of this post and thought to myself "I aint paying extra cause I didnt ask for that"

It came out looking pretty good and didnt look fake at all, will be going back lol

Can't really tell from this pic but...

View media item 2303760

Not gonna lie, went to a new barber this past xmas. Asked him for a bald fade and keep my beard dark.

Cut was going fine and regular then all of sudden dude brings out this little blue bowl and starts mixing some ish together.

I immediately thought of this post and thought to myself "I aint paying extra cause I didnt ask for that"

It came out looking pretty good and didnt look fake at all, will be going back lol

View media item 2303760

You look like you tell jokes.

You tell jokes?

View media item 2303760

Now we prepare to enter the next phase of this thread....self exposure. Reveal yourselves b...

Last edited:
They hooked PatRiley PatRiley up with 10 more years of young women. When you get to my age when the chicks you wanna smash start asking you if you ever heard of the Migos and Snapchat, like you're 60 :smh:.

Even though I did just bag a 30 year old who's loving my crusty ***.

I keep my big *** head covered. Not that I look bad bald, but my head is the size of a hot air balloon.

Last edited:
Posted in the black guy haircuts, but this seems more apropos to my struggle.

I'm thinking of getting on that hair illusion wave for the back of my skull. Apparently, I got scarring alopecia, so what I've lost ain't never coming back. Next month I start injections to save what's there.

Flash
View media item 2304257
No flash
View media item 2304258
I'm pondering what cut I should go for next; to either let it grow and do a taper beneath to see if it gets camouflaged or really really low.

matthew mcconaughey is on tv right now talking about how he was losing his hair and rubbed something called regen-x on his scalp and saved his hair. Said a doctor was at hair conventions taking credit for his hair transplant when he never got one. Had another doctor examine his hair and confirm he didn't have a transplant.

Last edited:
matthew mcconaughey is on tv right now talking about how he was losing his hair and rubbed something called regen-x on his scalp and saved his hair. Said a doctor was at hair conventions taking credit for his hair transplant when he never got one. Had another doctor examine his hair and confirm he didn't have a transplant.

He's so full of ****

I hope nobody believes that for a second

Back
Top Bottom