Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

no doctor can bring lebrons hair back. With hair transplants, you need to be on propecia to maintain the hair you already have because no matter how many transplants you get you'll never be able to match the original density of your hair. NBA prohibits athletes from taking propecia. He is probably scared to shave it all down because he has a transplant scar on the back of his head. Funny thing is we all already see it and it isn't even that bad compared to a typical transplant scar. If you dare, google FUT transplant scar. They look like a big smiley face on the back of dudes heads. Lebron is the first person I've seen with just a small partial scar.

no doctor can bring lebrons hair back. With hair transplants, you need to be on propecia to maintain the hair you already have because no matter how many transplants you get you'll never be able to match the original density of your hair. NBA prohibits athletes from taking propecia. He is probably scared to shave it all down because he has a transplant scar on the back of his head. Funny thing is we all already see it and it isn't even that bad compared to a typical transplant scar. If you dare, google FUT transplant scar. They look like a big smiley face on the back of dudes heads. Lebron is the first person I've seen with just a small partial scar.

100% correct. When he went "bald" this summer it was probably due to a procedure he got done or something

His beard looks ridiculous too. Looking like abe lincoln or amish and having that pedo thin mustache.

Hey man That’s how my **** looked when I first got my facial hair. Took a few years for everything else to come in and connect perfectly like it does now

Is your hairline the cost of being a great basketball player??

Is that why Kobe went from FROBE to the hair cut we now know as "The Kobe?"

200.gif

Dude must've sacrificed his hair line to the basketball gods to become a G.O.A.T.

Bron needs to count his blessings and stop avoiding his homecoming. If you can grow a full beard and your line is in shambles you got no excuses for not coming home.

Back
Top Bottom