Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Y'all need to see Jamie Foxx's hairline on White Famous right now.

Son purposely got that **** pushed back and lined up :rofl: Looking crazy!

Pics we need pics :nerd:
It basically looked like this.

a17eeb0d82e5e229ae9cfb8306cd4a96_rectangle_fullsize.jpg

It was a new ep that just aired so I haven't got screen grabs yet.

Saw the scene and was wondering what you were talking about, but then the joint changed Everytime he turned around.

Right after son ran to Fordham to cop some earrings then to the ocks to cop the cheapest pair of yeezys after that he hit up the crew saying "we out to Opus tonight let's split the 3 bottles package five ways your boy back in effect" son had the bitties choosing all night with the fresh rug and the diamond cut precision line up/part :pimp:

This is what life is about

How you lose your hair in the 9th grade though? :rofl::rofl::sick::lol:

hey man, my homie had the Kobe fadeaway by 11th grade...it could affect someone you love.

Right after son ran to Fordham to cop some earrings then to the ocks to cop the cheapest pair of yeezys after that he hit up the crew saying "we out to Opus tonight let's split the 3 bottles package five ways your boy back in effect" son had the bitties choosing all night with the fresh rug and the diamond cut precision line up/part :pimp:

This is what life is about

money is a blessing.

I actually just cut all my hair off for the first time since 8th grade. It was cool rocking the baldy

My hair is thinning a little bit tho. As long as I keep It a 1 you’ll never know

But yeah. Long as u got the beard the bald look is clean as a mf

Back
Top Bottom