Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Son shaped up his symbiot

QuaintWeeAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

I had a unit like two years ago that was baaad. But I’m growing my sides out to try again with a different company. Can’t lie I feel flagrant af for doing it but wanna try and see what it does for my confidence. Can’t lie, having hair, unit or not does wonders for how you feel. Like I remember feeling jubilant as I was as a kid for a week or so. haha. Will post pics when I get it done.

I had a unit like two years ago that was baaad. But I’m growing my sides out to try again with a different company. Can’t lie I feel flagrant af for doing it but wanna try and see what it does for my confidence. Can’t lie, having hair, unit or not does wonders for how you feel. Like I remember feeling jubilant as I was as a kid for a week or so. haha. Will post pics when I get it done.
you bored with the "head tat", micro or whatever...?

you bored with the "head tat", micro or whatever...?

Naw. It still works great for the shaved look. But boredom in general leads to wanting to try the hair. Don’t know how long I’ll last with it. Have to see how I feel with it on. But I’d get bored of that before the SMP.

Post pics of the busted one from 2 years back.

I remember this bar/club didn't allow baseball caps. I guess dude walked in and put it back on. Someone else that worked there came up to him and asked him to take it off, dude started looking around frantically to find someone else with one on so he can pull the 'they have it on too' card :lol: dudes hair wasn't even that bad to be borderline kicked out of a spot.

How active can you be in them joints? jog? swim? can a chick rub her fingers through it without it coming off?

The company I’m doing it with now claims you can shower, gym, swim, tan, anything pretty much. It’s a full piece as opposed to individual pieces to make 1 large piece.

This was one of the better ones. Don’t have pic of the busted one but it was baaaaad. This one didn’t even last me a week though. Did it for a video and took it off.

Attachments

• 0F3DC846-9ED5-4FA9-AA44-3BE3F909785C.jpeg
    0F3DC846-9ED5-4FA9-AA44-3BE3F909785C.jpeg
    884.1 KB · Views: 107
Post pics of the busted one from 2 years back.

I remember this bar/club didn't allow baseball caps. I guess dude walked in and put it back on. Someone else that worked there came up to him and asked him to take it off, dude started looking around frantically to find someone else with one on so he can pull the 'they have it on too' card :lol: dudes hair wasn't even that bad to be borderline kicked out of a spot.
I might need to re-read but he had a baseball cap because he wasn't sure about his piece. Or he had a baseball cap on because it was thinning?

Back
Top Bottom